Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming the New Kazekage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Welcoming the New Kazekage. Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming the New Kazekage.   Welcoming the New Kazekage. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 am

Baku had been walking with Hashin towards the Kazekage's office for sometime now. The heat that glared down apon Suna was enough to burn water. being so hot though, most villagers would wear white robes.
Smiling through all this heat though. Baku was happy a Kazekage was appointed. "So, I wonder how Lord Kazekage will be like?", Baku said out-loud.

Kinji was asleep, thinking about the Kazekage aswell. If this man is a strong fighter, I'm willing to die for
him, Kinji thought.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Welcoming the New Kazekage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the New Kazekage.   Welcoming the New Kazekage. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Tons and tons of paperwork each day increased and that was boring, since it were mails from other villages saying that they needed some resources so they could build a bridge or they wanted some medicinal herbs to improve their medicine research, within others...

Rukasu was sleeping in his office due to exhaustion since he had been all night reading all those towers of paper, and suddenly his secretary entered in the office after knocking 3 times..."Rukasu- sama in a short time you will have a meeting with some jounins that want to meet you, are you available?" No response was given and the secretary stressed out since she thought he was dead or something, although when she got near Rukasu she noticed that he was sleeping while turned to the windows, unable no one to see him that he was sleeping...

"Heh?! RUKASU wake up!!" Rukasu woke up in a jump like there was something happening..."What cousin, dont you know that you need to knock the door?!"

"i knocked 3 times, although you were sleeping!! You will have a meeting in a few minutes with some jounins, so i hope you dont disgrace yourself in front of them..."
As she talked she walked around the room and then she left, going down the hall where she had her desk...
Back to top Go down

Welcoming the New Kazekage.
Page 1 of 1