Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazekage Festival (All Welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Kazekage Festival (All Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage Festival (All Welcome)   Kazekage Festival (All Welcome) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am

OOC Information: This topic is a open festival for the birth of the new Kazekage of Sunagakure, Kazekage Junji. All Suna villagers and visitors are welcome to this post, and I prefer it if you only post once. Please no one make a "scene" and do something that will affect your character in a major way, this isn't that kind of topic. This is more of a "offrpg topic" meaning If you are already in a topic, as long as your in the village, whether your in a team meeting, spar, or mission, you can still post since it will only be one post. This is a village festival which means its a major celebration! You may role play as standing in the crowd hearing my short speech, or you can role play partying with the villagers. Come join, have some fun, and get your ninja on!

Kazekage Festival (All Welcome) Naruto_tsunade0058-1

Preparing for the Festival

Today was one of those days where one could sense the life in the air. The sun which guided the villagers of Sunagakure shined its glorious light down upon the village and into the hearts of everyone. Not on being frowned that morning, it was a day of a new beginning, a new sand, a new Kazekage. The clouds were absent that day, not one was present in the sky. Junji wished he were able to thank them for not bringing the rain on the day of the festival. The shouts of the villagers from outside boomed thew out the village and into the dessert, their voices filled with thrill and excitement. Their subconsciousness which housed the death of the old Kazekages mourn, seemed to be drowned by the energy of the people around them. One couldn't blame them, with the cheering and chanting all the negative aspects of life seemed to wither away, and Junji thought that was fantastic.

The village was obviously different, the villagers have spent days decorating the village for the festival. Bright gold and yellow banners hung from every building, streamers, balloons, and platters of food lined up infront of the buildings for anyone who strolled past. If it weren't for everyone in the village in front of the Administration Building one would think it was a parade. The new Kazekage, Junji was nervous yet happy that he was becoming the new Kazekage. For years he dedicated his life to the village, and now he was going to lead it. Standing behind the golden door, the bright light shined threw it and into his eyes.

"Kazekage Junji! Your ready!" Komoto shouted with such intense excitement even Junji was startled. Her bright watery eyes shined with a youthful light that pierced thew his eyes. Junji, the old man with a youthful appearance turned his head at the door. So many thoughts raced threw Junji's mind at the moment, and so many emotions. His Kazekage Attire dangled around him with the light breeze flowing threw the door crack. He looked like a Kage indeed standing at the spot, with his hat, attire, and even a powerful aura which demanded respect and leadership. He walked closer to the door, and for a moment closed his eyes. "Lets do this thing!" He shouted as he opened the door and looked down at the ocean of people below him.

The celebration begins

"Hello fellow villagers of Sunagakure! Firstly I would like to thank you all for being here, it brings me great pleasure and happiness seeing you all today. So many faces, new, old, and so many legends that stand before me. But with the happiness, also comes the pain. We have all suffered a great loss recently, a wound that cannot be healed by physical means. The death of Kazekage Sumi was something that was unexpected, and uncalled for. Sumi was a great friend, leader... and father of the village. He has sacrificed a lot for everyone, and never asked anything in return except Sunas well being. But, destiny has its reasons, and we must continue to move forward. We are the Great Sunagakure, the country of power, hope, and prosperity. We have no more limits, we are the future. As you all know my name is Junji, but most elders the Titan of the Sand. I have served this village for a long time, and it gives me great honor to lead it. I have stepped up and decided take this village under my wing, as the village leader. So today we will celebrate, for Sumi, and for Sunagakure.

So I Junji Diegoshi, vow to protect and lead this village, as the new Kazekage!
"

The crowd began to cheer and for the first time, the village once again new happiness. The sound of drums and music began to play, and the torches began to burst with flames. The crowd started to spread threw out the village and into the parades and festivals that were housed at the many streets. "Now let the festival begin!" Junji shouted one last time as he took his Kage hat and threw it into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Kazekage Festival (All Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage Festival (All Welcome)   Kazekage Festival (All Welcome) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Kankiro was drudging though the village of Sunagakure no Sato when he noticed streamers and balloons cast around everywhere. After the death of the Kazekage Sumi, he wondered what event could've brought such happiness back to the village. Something which affected Sunagakure was one of the very few things which could still affect Kankiro emotionally.

His tough exterior crumbled away as he picked up the pace from a drudging walk to a fast jog. He span quickly around a corner, and began to feel anticipation in the air. He was now running, making sure no-one saw this weakness of his. He could hear happy shouts, screams and cheers.

He followed them. He decided his route would be quicker if he had a better view. He leapt off the sandy floor and on the the roof of a nearby building. He looked at the Kazekage Building. It seemed to be where all the noise and commotion was coming from. A smile flickered onto his face.

Within 2 minutes he was there. Panting slightly. There was a massive crowd. Kankiro forced himself near to the middle of it. He must've been a little late or something, because a man was stood where Kankiro had seen only one man stand before in his lifetime, Kazekage Sumi.

"Who does this man think he is?" Kankiro thought to himself, outraged. Then it hit him. The man was wearing a Kazekage robe and hat. "H-he's, the new Kazekage!?" Kankiro shouted to himself. People's heads turned, but he ignored them. Before he could say or do anything else, the Kazekage started.

Quote :
"Hello fellow villagers of Sunagakure! Firstly I would like to thank you all for being here, it brings me great pleasure and happiness seeing you all today."

"I'm sure it does." Kankiro thought, rolling his eyes.

Quote :
"So many faces, new, old, and so many legends that stand before me."

"Whatever." the thought crossed his mind simply.

Quote :
"But with the happiness, also comes the pain. We have all suffered a great loss recently, a wound that cannot be healed by physical means. The death of Kazekage Sumi was something that was unexpected, and uncalled for. Sumi was a great friend, leader... and father of the village. He has sacrificed a lot for everyone, and never asked anything in return except Sunas well being."

Kankiro hung his head at this point, and sadness attacked him. He didn't let it show on his face, nor did he cry. But there was no debating it, he was sad.

Quote :
"But, destiny has its reasons, and we must continue to move forward."

Kankiro lifted his head a little.

Quote :
"We are the Great Sunagakure, the country of power, hope, and prosperity. We have no more limits, we are the future. As you all know my name is Junji, but most elders the Titan of the Sand. I have served this village for a long time, and it gives me great honor to lead it. I have stepped up and decided take this village under my wing, as the village leader. So today we will celebrate, for Sumi, and for Sunagakure.

So I Junji Diegoshi, vow to protect and lead this village, as the new Kazekage!"

"Hell yeah!" Kankiro shouted, cheering and applauding along with the rest of the crowd. This was a rare occasion for him. But, it was patriotic, so in his opinion, it was acceptable. He saw the Kage hat fly into the crowd, but it sadly was nowhere near him. A smile, was etched on his face.
Back to top Go down

Kazekage Festival (All Welcome)
Page 1 of 1