Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sudeo kaguya (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sudeo Kaguya

Sudeo Kaguya

Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sudeo kaguya (WIP)   Sudeo kaguya (WIP) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Name: Sudeo kagyua

Village: Born Mist Lives Konoha

Physical Appearance:

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20ninja%20guys/kagome728/My%20men/Random%20hot%20anime%20guys/Black_Ninja_by_gelgoogkg.jpg?o=79With his plain T-shirt Sudeo has a darker complextion then most kaguya's due to lack of excitement he never combs his hair making it naturaly Messy Black hair Deep purple eyes Full of Question's his trademark Sliverplated Golves he Inherited his mother's looks But his father's eyes Under his mist bandana Headband is a seal made by the Pervious Mitzukage he is always wearing a Black coat simalir to shino's unless in a bilding or battling Sporting a green Packpack and grey standered Shinobi pouch He also has a white Rain hat and is often seen reading the book "Ninja Stratigy's"

Personality:Is a Quiet Person Who ussually never says anything, he's kind of a downer though around his caretaker Ankon he is happy. Other than that he barely smiles he, likes a challange. Though he does not show it he actually is a pretty nice guy if a live is in danger He leap's into action, he is Ruthless agiansit Enemie's he show's mercy If the opponet is Clearly defeated He walk's away. (Unless the Mission is assanation)

Element: Fire, Water

Weapon of Choice: Bone sowrd Bone gloves

Fighting Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Background:
Due to the Assaination of his clan when he was 5 Sudeo Lived on the street's as an orphan Unable to fend for his self He checked into the oprhanage Becuse the mizukage Spared his life for not killing and showing mercy during the Fight including the Kuyga clan he was allowed in but He was treated like garbage Looked down on never adopted after they saw his resume he was always rejected Untill one day a women named Ankon came and saw how he longed for a Step parent She adopted him on the day they went home On th way she stoped to try her luck at the lottery but failed She took out a coin and Simply said "Wanna try?" She gave him a coin He put it in the slot Ankon Excitedly said "7 7! and........7!!!!!!!" They hit the lottery winning 70,000 Buck's from then on Ankon called Suedo Lucky from then on. Ankon But it all in an ancount Only taking out money for the house ninja tool's ninja academy ect. 3 yrs later Ankon decied that it was time to become a Acdemy Student

~~~~~~~~ (Academy Sudent arc)

After 3 Year's of living with Ankon Suedo went on to become an academy student were he learned the basic jutsu also due to the ruthlessness of the mist village they were forced to learn wood and water walking. One day during tree walking class he climbed high but sliped and lost his blance and fell 5 feet Breaking his arm, While in the hospital the docter's look at his arm only to find that his arm regrew stronger! This of coruse was caused by his Kekei Genkai but the mizukage wiped Suedo's mind of any remberance of his Kekei Genkai so suedo did not know this, The docter's immedatly knew what this Kekei Genkai was and called Ankon. Ankon knew of his Kekei Genkai the docter's demanded that he be removed from the hospital, but during his vist he made a friend his name was Genten during his final day he discovered that Genten was an orphan and begged ankon to take him in as she did him Ankon agreed.A Year after that the teacher's were pusing Genten to his limits Unfortunetly they pushed him to far killing him do to charkra loss, now during Suedo's test he was more determined then ever becuse now he had to pass not just for himself but for Genten aswell after becoming a Genin he Sowre on his headband to Keep going untill he became the best for Genten Ankon decide that The mist village held to many painful memories Becuse of this They moved to konoha leaving Genten's grave behind but his spirt with them~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rp Sample:
Suedo slowly woke up he sat for a moment listing to the rain hitting the ground he got up and lazily walked to the bathroom Ankon joyfully said "Morning sleepy head eggs or bacon?" Suedo emerged and said with a smile "Buttered toast to go please." Ankon turned to suedo and said "Nuh-uh no way sit down your eating a blanced breakfast now let's try this agian eggs or bacon?" Suedo sat down and said "Bacon i guess after this can i go?" Ankon turned to the stove and started the bacon Suedo attempted to use the clone jutsu to switch them "Don't even think about it Mister No clone's no subtitution's you sit eat." Suedo cancled his jutsu and sat down "see that is why i need to train i can't even make a clone without you noticing, i don't know when i'm gonna get assianged my squad so i have to practice as much as possible!" She slamed the plate of bacon on the table and explained "First of all i'm a retired jonnin so of coruse i know your gonna make a clone." she gave him a picece of toast and continued "Seconed your teacher is going to teach you more anyway!" She continued as her eye's began to water "Third you push yourself to hard and your going to die like Genten...." that did it she began to cry "I miss him Suedo and i'm not gonna lose you to." Suedo got up and huged her " I miss him too that's why i have to keep training i have to get stronger for Genten we have to move on with his spirt i'll be back See ya later!"

Clan Name: Kaguya Clan

Kekei Genkai: Shikotsu Myaku - They can remove their bones at will to create weapons as strong as steel and also use their abilty to spurn the creation of new bones
D rank

Clan History:The Kaguya clan hailed from Hidden Mist and they were known for their love of battle. They foolishly decided to challenge their home country and they were all wiped out save for Kimimaro. This clan has the ability to manipulate their bone structure, this ability is called Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways). They can remove their bones at will to create weapons as strong as steel and also use their abilty to spurn the creation of new bones.

Jutsu: Jutsu:
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Element:none
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Jutsu:
Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description:Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Jutsu:
Name:Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Element:None
Description:Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Jutsu:
Name:Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name:Shikotsu Myaku Hessendan-Bone bullets
Description:By shooting the bones out of his fingertips he can fire them like bullets

Jutsu:

Name:Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Description:

Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Jutsu:
Name:Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Description:A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Jutsu: Kai
Name: Release
Element: N/A
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Jutsu: Nawanuke no Jutsu
Name: Escaping Skill
Element: N/A
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Willow Dance
Element: N/A (kekkei genkai)
Description: grows several long bone blades out of his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counterstrikes.

Jutsu:
Name: Larch Dance
Element: N/A (kekkei genkai)
Description: Sudeo uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than complete new bones. Sudeo is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Last edited by Sudeo Kaguya on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudeo kaguya (WIP)   Sudeo kaguya (WIP) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Remove African-American lolz, those countries don't exist here... just say he has a darker complexion or something.

Genin Arc needed...

More explanation needed for KG, also remove rank near KG

add a little to clan history
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudeo kaguya (WIP)   Sudeo kaguya (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:28 pm

I think he means black by African-American. African-American is not the same as Black. African-American means you were born in Africa but you moved to America.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudeo kaguya (WIP)   Sudeo kaguya (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:18 am

Please refrain from posting in other peoples topic and I know what he meant that's why I said change it...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudeo kaguya (WIP)   Sudeo kaguya (WIP) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudeo kaguya (WIP)   Sudeo kaguya (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudeo kaguya (WIP)
Page 1 of 1