Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH

Go down 
+3
Kyoudai Hyazu
Bender
Yondaime
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH Empty
PostSubject: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 am

See this..we have a new form of life...huck...Someone might think about this when making a clan, like that guy who is from a clan who sucks brains Razz
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 am

I can't see it...Give link plz
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/v/TcKpx2DxGwY

Here it is..watch after you ate...lol

Btw watch north carolina people this might appear one day next to you guys...
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 am

i live in NC, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 am

I am gonna post this on IReport, for CNN to show on TV
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 am

Hoooly....potatoes... :O
KILL IT!!!! :O
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:16 am

WTF IS IT!?!?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 am

Its looks like come sort of insect nest. The moving may be becuz of thousands of baby bugs inside moving around. Happy thoughts!

And the video was taped on my b-day too. I showed one of bros(Bran) and he said taht where I was born. Jackass.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:48 am

lol. It definetely isn't insects. It looks as if there are several layers of mucous membranes, by the way it expands and contracts. beyond that, it's to fluid and complete to be insects.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:50 am

But if youve seen spider egg sacs, these look almost just like a magnified one of those. But whether its bugs, are and alien or just an undiscovered species, those things look nasty as f*ck!
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 am

There are species that never been discovered by the human being and already exist along time ago, although that things its like those things in a horror film, although its a mixture of several worms with a spider nest...Yuck!!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 am

It looks like a brain covered in purple mucus XD
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 am

wtf! closed window
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH   Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing by Youtube and i saw this..WTH
Page 1 of 1