Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blind Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:05 am

A yellowish powder flowed through the air, leading up to the top of the waterfall. At the base, on a stone platform, sat a young girl. She was leaning over a pile of the yellow powder. The was holding a the tiger handsign and concentrating on the powder. The power started to form together, melting into a thick, but liquid-like, clear substance. The substance was forming into a diamond shape, but was constantly moving. It, then, turned into a shape similar to that of a kunai. She released the handsign and let out a sigh of relief. Then, the girl pulled out two metal stick and lifted the kunai up, then dipped into the large lake made by the waterfall. Steam poured up from the water as the glass cooled off.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 am

Leaves shattered left and right as Shigairu made his way through the treetops. He had just returned from Sunagakure, where he had to settle some buisness with the Suna ANBU, was returning to his home village to accept his reward for completing such an important matter. He had been travelling for almost a day now however and was pretty much up to a short rest. Fortunately, he was about to cross the valley of the end, where he knew was a waterfall and a beautiful forest he could settle himself until he was ready to move on again. Unaware of any presence near to him, the jounin soared down from the branches of a tree at the edge of the valley and landed next to the river, the waterfall being just a couple of feet up ahead. When he was about to take out his bottle and fill it with the rivers cool water however, he noticed a young girl fiddling with some sort of steaming object up ahead. Though Shigairu realised this was none of his business, and was initially planning to ignore the girl and continue whatever he was planning to do, curiosity started to draw him towards the girl. For some reason he was eager to know what a young girl as she was doing so far away from the village all by herself. A rather curious fact indeed, which made himself master over Shigairu within a minute and forced the rather tired jounin to seek contact with the lonely individual.

The tiny rocks of the rivers edge cracked and shot sidewards with every step Shigairu set towards the girl. At a fair distance, far enough to make it obvious he was not sneaking up on her, but also close enough for her to clearly hear his voice, he started speaking to her with his usual careless and heavy voice. "Its a bit far away from the village for pretty much every activity you could be doing. So tell me, who exactly are you and what are you doing young girl?". Though he got fairly close to the girl by now, he was still unable to see the details of her appearance and activity. What she was doing that produced this much steam, and what village her forehead protector claimed she came from, was still unknown to the jounin. This gave the situation something mysterious, yet alluring. Who was the girl? What was she doing? And why was she doing it here? These were questions Shigairu was eager to have answered.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 am

The girl pulled the steaming object out of the water. She jumped slightly as she heard a voice of somebody nearby. She was asked a question that she wouldn't be able to answer without some trouble. She slowly turned around, facing the general direction of the man. She tilted her head up, hoping it would look like she was staring at his face. "I'm making glass... and, my name is Atsui... please state your village, name, and reasoning for talking with me..." The girl spoke with an emotionless, small voice. Her pale hair blew in the light breeze, along with hundreds of tiny beige specks of sand. In her left hand was a kunai-shaped chunk of glass that she was slowly stuffing into her weapon pouch.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 am

When Shigairu heard the tone of the girls voice, he walked no more. Instead, he sat down at the very spot he stood at that moment and continued the conversation from there. The rock was hard, and severel stones were sticking into his bottom. He did not mind however, not one bit. Judging from the girls reaction, this conversation may just get interesting. It was worth sitting uncomfortably for, if that was what kept the girl from running away.

"Mortaka Shigairu, Konoha, and taking a small break during my journey back to the village", Shigairu replied, answering the girls 3 answers in a single breath. "I suppose its my turn to ask you questions now?", he added, keeping a close eye on the girl and watching her every move. There was something suspicious about this little kid, yet he was unsure what exactly it was. Maby it was the way she talked? The way she moved? The fact she was making glass a couple of miles away from the village. For christ sake, who makes glass at such an age at all? More then before, Shigairu wanted to figure out the story behind this girls presence. If she'd allow him, a few questions may be enough to do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 am

The girl just sat there, keeping silent for a bit. What does this man want? She thought, Does he know about me? If he does, why isn't he attacking me? Does he want me to admit it? She thought this, aggravated slightly, but didn't let it show through to her expression. She moved a tiny bit, changing the position she was sitting in. "I guess so... as away..." The girl had nervous thoughts, hoping the man wouldn't corner her and force her to run away to another village's outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 am

Shigairu grinned as she answered the answer he hoped to hear. Without hesitation, from the uncomfortable spot he sat on, he instantly launched the questions he had been thinking of from the very moment his eye caught sight of the girl. "Pretty much the same, young lady. Your name, your village, and your reason for making a glass...". Shigairu stalked his breath for a moment and looked at the girls pouch, which had the handle of her creation just sticking out of it. If he'd recall it well, the object she put into her pocket right before he started talking was a kunai. One made out of glass, it was safe to assume now she confirmed she was making glass kunai. "Your reason for making a glass kunai, all alone, several miles away from the closest hidden village", he continued, thus finishing his serie of questions. He was getting closer and closer to figuring out what exactly was the reason behind this girls presence and her actions. If he was lucky, the answers on these questions would finish the whole picture and ease his curiosity enough for him to continue his journey towards the village and complete his mission.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 am

She was cornered. The exact thing she was hoping wouldn't happen. "Well... my name... Atsui Hari... the reason for making these kunai... they're for some jutsu I have, and for the reason I'm so far away from the village... well, I need concentration to make this shape and it's nice and peaceful out here." Atsui hoped the man wouldn't notice she skipped a question of his. If he found that out she would probably end up dead, fairly quickly. She was only a chuunin and this man seemed very powerful. The girl looked away when she heard the peep of a bird in a tree. When she turned her head back to the man, her eyes didn't focus at his face, and didn't seem to focus on anything at all, they just sat there, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 am

Shigairu listened closely as the girl answered his questions. He indeed noticed the girl did not mention her village, thus skipped a question, but judging from the fact she reffered to Konoha as "the" village, he assumed she as well was a Konoha shinobi. "Peace and quiet, I see....", Shigairu muttered as he lifted his heavy body from the rocky soil and straightened up again. "I dont see why you cannot find that in Konohas park, but its your call I gues". Having said these words, he turned around and started moving towards the trees again, ready to continue his journey. After a couple of steps however, he came to a halt and turned around again. "Do your parent know you're here? Being here all alone could be dangerous for an.....", once again his breath stalked while trying to speak to the girl. What exactly was she, being out here all alone? "What is your rank, young lady?", he asked rather then continueing his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:25 am

Atsui's eyes opened wide as Shigairu mentioned that terrifying word: 'parents'. She looked down at the ground, solemnly. "I... don't have parents... I lived in an orphanage..." She didn't cry, she just left her head facing the ground. "And, I'm a chuunin..." After those words she remained silent, not feeling very good. An odd feeling flowed through her body that just caused her to think about her heritage.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:35 am

"An orphanage, I see", Shigairu answered as he stood still and watched the girl sink into rather sad thoughts. Though he realised he had just stirred up some emotions at the girl, he was unable to feel sorry for her. This unability once again got him to realise his own personal problem: his lack of emotions. His everlasting tendacy to hunt down every possible emotions and whitness it. It was because of this tendacy he figured he might stirr up some more emotions in the girl, continue talking with her about her parents, trying to get her to feel more and more worse. Perhaps if the girl was almost suicidal, he would feel sorry for what he had done. If he did so, he had one emotion he could take off his list of ones he still had to whitness.

"So they're dead, eh", he said, intensionally on a rather careless and mean tone as he crept closer to the girl, hoping he could do so without getting her to run away now she was going all up in her emotions. "How did they die? Tell me, what happened in your past?". A juicy story was what he was hoping for, hopefully mixed with a lot of emotion. He was fortunate to have come across this girl. Very fortunate, as this young lady might've just been the key to the very next emotion on his list.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 am

Atsui lifted her head an looked at the man. Well, it wouldn't be considered looking, as she can't see a thing. She noticed the misinterpretation the man had. "I don't know who my parents are, they gave me up at birth..." Still, no tears fell. She was in a very sad mood now, but didn't want to show it. What was with this man. It seemed as if he was trying to make her feel horrible. He was messing with her emotions. This just won't do... She thought, If he goes too far I might just have to leave...
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 am

Noticing the sad look on the girls face simply made Shigairu feel like digging deeper into her mind, forcing more emotion to boil up. "If so, how do you know they are dead?, he replied with a rather evil-looking grin on his face. While carefully reading the girls facial expression, he could not help noticing her low pigment. Her skin was pale, and her eyes looked....odd. There was something about this girl, obviously. She had an interesting history, interesting family perhaps. And with interesting family came Shigairus usual thought of an interesting bloodline. Being capable of stealing certain abilities, that usually remain unique to members of certain families, Shigairu suddently became exeptionally interested in the girls origin. No longer was this only a matter of digging into her mind to find sadness, this conversation now also had the purpose of finding the girls roots and potential unique abilities. "Do you, perhaps, know what your parents names are, young lady?", he added to his last question on a curious tone, rather then the mean tone he had used before.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:38 am

Atsui started to get angry as Shigairu dug deeper with his next question. Her mouth was starting to grow to a snarl, but then he changed the question, not such a personal one, but still an unanswerable one that might lead to her identity being revealed. "I don't know the first names, but the last name is probably 'Hari', just like me..." She calmed her emotions and brought herself back to a nonchalant expression.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 am

"Hari...", Shigairu repeated as he crept a little closer to the girl and sat down on the rocky soil again. Though he had quite some experience and knowlage, the name Hari did not ring any bells. In fact, he had never even heard from the name. Despite all that, the girls rather distingtive appearance may just indicate she possessed a bloodline. After all not having heard of a clan did not mean it did not exist and did not have any unique abilities. It was worth preforming some research for, obviously. Especially now the girl had claimed she was making the glass kunai for some special technique. There was something, yet he had not fully figured out what it was. He was positive about the fact he would do so soon enough however. And when things appeared to be exactly as he hoped it would, he might end up fighting the girl.

"I gues your parent were great shinobi then, werent they?", Shigairu asked Atsui as he switched to a more gentle and caring voice rather then the cold and mean one he had used before. He figured an opportunity to obtain a bloodline was worth more then being able to remove one of his emotions from the list, thus the nice-guy approach was required here. Slowly and smoothly he would now try to dig into the girls mind carefully rather then harshly and see what he could find out about her origins and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 am

"Once again, I have no idea..." Astui still frowned, her eyes not focusing on anything. This man was quite interesting. He had just switched from an emotion that appeared to want to break the girl down hastily, and now, he was being nice and warm? She slightly shifted the position of her legs so they were in front of her on the ground and her hands were behind her. The wind lightly blew, her hair brushing off to the side. The trees lightly swayed, some leaves flying by and into the lake. What was this man up to? Why was he asking her so much, why did he change subjects so randomly, and why did he have so many questions? The girl wasn't going to ask these, hopefully she would learn in time, for now, though, she just needed to answer these questions.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 am

Shigairu looked rather dissapointed as the girl answered she did not know the level of her parents. Sure enough, with great power would come a great bloodline. If she would have been able to tell him her parent were kage-level shinobi, he would be sure there had to be some kind of power in her blood. The fact that she herself was a chuunin-level shinobi at her age however was wondrous enough to awaken a rather lethal form of suspicion.

"And how about yourself? How are your skills doing?", Shigairu asked the girl on the most nonchalant tone he managed to bring forth. He had to be careful now, as he noticed the girl was developing some kind of suspicion about his behavour. He had not been very stealthy the past few minutes, he had to admit, yet not all was lost. The girl did not run away, and was even talking back. He had to keep this up long enough for him to get a clear view of the girl heritage and calculate wether trying to take her down would be worthwile.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:20 am

"Their fine..." Atsui was a little more confused. What kind of person normally does this. She just met him and now he's asking her a bunch of personal questions? "Why do you want to know all this?" She was now, getting a little irritated. She did a couple deep breaths and shook her head a bit. "Nevermind that... but, could you tell me what you look like?" Atsui asked, staring at the man with gray eyes. That was one of the oddest questions she's ever asked somebody, but with a decent description she can out a picture in her mind. No color, just a simple outline of a person with certain features added in. If she's lucky it looks almost human.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Staring into the girls grey eyes and hearing her ask such a queer question ringed a certain bell in Shigairus head. He did not need a lot of time to figure this out, as this was now obvious. The girl was blind! Now this made things interesting, as if the girl held a bloodline this would doubtlessly make her more easy to take down. On the other hand, he still did not know wether she possessed any special ability at all, as she simply returned his last question with a meaningless answer. Now the girl asked him her question, this put Shigairu in a rather odd situation. The girl could not see, yet his appearance would be rather hard to comprehend without having anyone actually seeing it. The eyes covering his head, the additional arms, the 2 pair of legs, explaining his situation to a blind girl would be a tricky job indeed. Still, he figured, exactly answering her question may simply be the right thing to do. He'd just tell the girl the truth, and see if she'd buy it.

"My appearance?", Shigairu started, still on a suprised tone because of the discovery he had just made about the blind girl. "Well, you're not likely to believe what I truely look like. A bald head shattered with eyes, 6 arms, and 4 legs. Can you believe that?". Having said these words, he remained silent and watched the girl carefully. So blind, she was. She knew it, he knew it now, and she was likely to know that he knew it now as well. This was obvious, yet what remained unknown was how the girl would react on this strange information. Since she made clear she was blind now, she may expect Shigairu to bully and nag her with it a little. Behavour that would fit in the mean behavour he had shown earlier perfect, thus would not be unthinkable from her point of view. He was telling the truth, however. But was she willing to believe this, or would she simply conclude Shigairu was just another person messing with the blind girl?
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Atsui waited for her response. Once she got it, it was a little confusing. This man. He had four extra arms and two extra legs. Atsui wasn't believing this man. She thought he was just taking advantage of the fact she couldn't see properly. A light frown came over the face of the girl as she put puzzle pieces together in her head. "Why are you lying to me?" Atsui asked, her eyes piercing. "You should know, now, that I'm blind, yet you still lie to me..." She was irritated, but really had no way to know if it was true or not. Her frown remained how it was, not growing, not changing, just piercing.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:50 am

Just as Shigairu expected, the girl was not buying what he told her. Regardless the fact it was the truth or not, this pretty much ment he ruined the nice-guy tactic he was trying to use. He now had little hope of getting any valuable information out of her, thus, he figured, there was no more reason to act gentle and polite. In fact, the opposite would be true in just a couple of seconds. Perhaps the only remaining way of finding out what abilities this girl posessed was fighting her. She claimed she was of chuunin level, thus it should be an easy challenge. All he had to do is keep her busy for a short moment, get her heated up, and see what techniques she'd use.

"Lying, am I?", Shigairu laughed maniacly as he rose again and reached for his pouch with his hand. With once quick and smooth motion, he took out one of the kunai it contained and cluthed it tightly within his hand. He was unaware of the girl abilities, but that was the whole point. He was trying to figure that out, after all. Besides, chuunin. How hard could it be? Therefor filled with confidence, Shigairu pointed the kunai towards the frowning girl as he made a couple of steps into her direction, cracking tiny rocks underneath his sandals with every step he took. Slowly, dangerously, yet also intensionally loud enough for the blind girl to hear the sound of his movement and react. After all he was not trying to suprise her, but only get her to fight a little. At the same time the battle had to look realistic and he had to hide his true intensions, making the upcoming situation a mixture of combat skills and some acting.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:25 am

Atsui quickly jumped to her feet as she heard some feet walking towards her. She started to slowly back away from the man stalking towards her. She held a hand sign, which appeared to do nothing. The girl reached down to the pouch that held all her weapons and opened it, pulling out a glass kunai, along with more yellow dust that floated into the air. "Yes... prove otherwise, or I won't believe you..." She held the small, clear knife in her hand, tightly, facing the point towards Shigairu. She was unaware exactly of what was happening. This man was randomly changing emotions around, and said he had extra limbs. What the heck was he?
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:01 am

"My extra limbs might be of exeptional value", Shigairu said grinning as he crept closer to the girl, who had now taken out some powder and her glass kunai, indicating she might be preparing for whatever her special technique was. Her suprised reaction entertained Shigairu, which encouraged the mad jounin to continue his activity even more. "Perhaps even enough value to form the basis of my abilities. Fight me and you might find out, little girl". Every step brought him a little closer to Atsui, as well as his evil grin extended itself every time his sandal hit the rocky soil. The blind girl was probably unaware of what the hell was going on, and Shigairu had to admit, the last few minutes had been rather messy. He had changed his way of approach several times, most likely having caused quite some confusion in the young girls head. This approach however would be the last one. It would finish his small investigation, and perhaps even finish something more....

"Show me what you can do!". Shigairus words bounced over the surface of the blue river as he rocketed forwards, tightly holding onto his kunai in his right hand. In a burst of speed, he positioned himself next to the girl, at her left side to be precise, leaving behind a trail of dust wherever he had ran a fraction of a second ago. Tightly clutching his weapon, he threw his hand up high and then forced the sharp knife to crash down on the blind girl as fast as he could force it to do. If the kid had any aces up her sleeve, this was the time to show them. Whatever she would do, Shigairu was sure of the fact she would be able to counter this fast but basic attack.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 am

Atsui hastily dodged the attack after she heard the man's feet leave the ground. "Fine..." She held her hands in a seal. The world around the two started to melt into whiteness. To Atsui's advantage, she couldn't see anything in the first place, so the jutsu didn't effect her. She started to walk towards Shigairu, slowly, holding the point of her kunai to the man. Why did he want to see this? Now he's not able to see anything. Her kekkei genkai wasn't much. She's still trying new things with her abilities. Now what? This man apparently, actually had six arms and four legs, and he was a jounin level. How could she compete against him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Buraindo - Blindness
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This can only be used if there is mineral sand floating in the air. The user will melt the sand into pieces of mirror and glass. These pieces will drain color from the area around the victim, causing them to see only whiteness, or the entire area flipped around. This, also, effects all other people in the area, in range of the glass particles.
Clan: Hari
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 pm

"Crap! You little bully!", Shigairu roared as his 2 hands reached for his eyes and covered from from the white light. In a fraction of a second, the girl appeared to have preformed some sort of technique that caused everything to turn white and blind him. A rather nasty, sneaky technique, of which Shigairu was unsure what exactly it was. In one hand, it resembled a genjutsu in several ways. At the other hand, the way she tossed some sort of powder in the air earlier and the melt-like way the whiteness had appeared, sort of had some ninjutsu-like traits. But what if the powder was not for ninjutsu? What if the powder was some sort of powder that caused hallucinating? If that was the case, this was most likely to be a genjutsu. Whatever it was, it did not look like a bloodline that much. And whatever it exactly did, Shigairu was sure of the fact he wanted that yellow powder out of the air.

"Fuuton: Daitoppa!", Shigairu yelled as he tightly held a handseal and unleashed a powerfull torrent of wind into Atsui's direction, both to knock the girl over as well as to blow away the yellow powder in the air. Wether the girl would fall over or not would be revealed soon enough, but at least he was quite sure that the powder was ferried away by the mighty gust he had generated, as the intensiveness of the white rays got less by the second. Still, his eyes had suffered quite a shock from that technique. As a result of that, his sight did not reappear as much as he hoped it would. It did not matter a lot, really. Shigairu had eyes covering all of his head. He had like 20 of them hidden underneath the bandage that covered his bald spot. Still, he preferred to remain as sightless as he was and see how he'd cope. If there was a need to do so, he could always reveal his remaining eyes. "Alright then. You blind, me blind. Fair and square, I guess. I dont know what you're using. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu perhaps? Either way, I'll figure out soon enough!". Having said these words however, he did not charge at the girl. His remaining senses were not as keen as the ones of a truely blind person, thus his first problem would be the fact that he had a difficulty in finding the girl. Second, he had already unleashed a wind technique into her direction. The best thing for now was to see how she'd handle the torrent of wind and for Shigairu to do his best at location her by listening carefully before he made his next move.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 am

Atsui was first impressed as her technique took effect upon the man. Then she heard him yell a jutsu name, including 'Fuuton' in it, signifying it was wind. So, he's trying to blow the particles out of the air, is he... She, then noticed the blast of wind was stronger then she thought it would be. It started to knock her back, but, as she was falling walking backwards, she pushed her feet out and did a backflip, kicking her feet against it and pushing back to her feet. The man still seemed to be effected by the jutsu she cast, even though most of the particles had blown away. She stuffed her hand in her weapon pouch. She quickly shot her hand out and poured more yellow dust into the air. She held her fingers in more handseals. She held them in another position. Bigger, more reflective particles of glass were formed in the air, still small enough, though, to float in the air. She started to wave her hands through the air, pushing the particles everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blind Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Arrival   The Blind Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blind Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next