Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All bijuu revealed

Go down 
+12
Aweshucks.
Ichi-Kun
Adam
Max
Todd
John
Absolute Greed.
Yondaime
Vallen
~Deadwood Zen~
Sky
Washi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

All bijuu revealed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 am

thats true, I could see naruto as hokage eventually.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:05 am

The series already ended in Japan pplz. I havent seen the last episode yet, since its hard to find, but this is how it goes(supposedly):

Spoiler alert!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:27 am

The series havent finished...

Do you know what are raws?

Every week in japan the shounen jump is released with a chapter that is in english...After that people scan or buy it and then they translate into English..Then they copy the sentences into the speech balloons in the manga, and after that the chapter is released in the site you go to...

The series havent ended....If it had been so you had already seen them...or not if you havent looked into them in the normal sites that they do the things i stated before...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 am

Yondi is right.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 am

Lol no the series hasn't ended. Maybe in 2 years time. Shonen Jump comes out on the weekends and the raws are usually avaliable by monday or tuesday. Translations are then released from thursday-friday. Bleach and One Piece get translated earlier nowadays COOKIE
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 am

yeah naruto is always up by thursday on narutocentral.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 am

I go to mangahelpers to get raws of translations although when they are all finished just ready to read i go to onemanga...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:23 pm

I download the chapters from mangatraders, and if its not there, I go read it from onemanga.

Pat wrote:
and my guess is they'll just forget about kabuto. Nobody likes him XD

Fail Pat, you're looking at the person who likes them both. Cool

The fianl battle will of coruse be Sasuke + Naruto v.s Madara. It'll be an epic battle, no doubt.

@ Osaru: Read the manga, Danzo is the 6th Hokage, Naruto can't be the 6th. Imo, Naruto will be worthy to get the title of Hokage, but he'll turn it down and become like a head ANBU or something. Think about it, Naruto's definelty not the type to sit around and do paper work, he's man of action and therefore will be better suited out on the field. Give Konohamaru the title, and then kill him, I'm sure no one likes him. XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 pm

this topic is for the bijuu not how the naruto series will end
Back to top Go down
Vallen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Vallen

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 pm

HEY!!!!-Likes konohamaru-...also...one of them has Lava...the Bijuu i mean...how awesome is that....the 7 tails looks like something from an adult rated anime..i know you all know what I'm talking about......Whats up with the herracross with 6 wings...i didnt know they evolved pokemon to be used in Naruto..-JK-
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 am

I smell a series spin off!! The 8 tails and the 9 tails before had a huge rivalry going on. Then they got sealed into 2 differnt people. I think they may have Sasuke continue with a back story going on, but the main focuse be Naruto vs the 8 Tail's holder. Speaking of Sasuke why does he want to destroy the leaf now? I dont get him, before it was "No dont harm them leave them alone." Now its "I want to destroy them yay!".....He needs a better story line...once he got itachi and learned of madara he started going down hill...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All bijuu revealed   All bijuu revealed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All bijuu revealed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2