Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More jutsu [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

More jutsu [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: More jutsu [Complete]   More jutsu [Complete] EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 am

New jutsu:

App link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/genin-f70/shunsuu-nara-nara-clan-update-permission-from-pat-t1602.htm
Training link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f28/mega-training-topic-3-complete-t1990.htm#22152

Name: Water Henge - Suihenge
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description This is a special henge technique that allows the user to henge into a puddle of water in order to hide or to ambush an opponent. However, while in this henge, the user himself must not move so in order to attack he must cancel the henge, although if the user is moved by something else than the henge is maintained.

Name: Water Release: Black Rain Technique - Suiton: Kokuun No Jutsu
Description: Suiton • Kokuun no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, a black mist will emit from his body and rise into the sky. Black clouds will form, releasing a flammable rain of oil onto his targets.

Name: Fog Wall Technique - Enmukabe No Jutsu
Description: After forming the necessary handseals, the user forms a small wall of super-dense fog within their light of sight that can allow the user to hide behind it so that the enemy cannot see them. This fog is so dense, that it allows no light through it, however, its defensive capabilities are very low and allows physical weaponry and elemental jutsu (except low-rank Katon) through it. This jutsu does not require much water and can be used as long as there is moisture in the air.

Name: Fog Ball - Enmu bo-ru
Description: After forming the necessary handseals, the user is able to form up to 5 fog balls, roughly the size of footballs. The fog is very dense and allows almost no light through it. Chakra inside the fog holds its shape which allows the fog to mimic some solid characteristics and allows it to be thrown or kicked at high speeds. The fog itself is incapable of doing damage but the user's chakra inside has a tagging effect, that sticks onto its target. If an opponent is hit onto the face for example, they will not be able to see through the fog and various objects can also be hidden in the fog balls. This jutsu does not require much water and can be use as long as thee is moisture in the air.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Visual Discrepancy - Magen: Bijuaru
Element: N/A
Description: This genjutsu makes it so that things and shapes that the target sees are shorter than in reality. The shortness can be very subtle and the user can make it so that the target only perceives certain things or shapes as shorter or smaller. For example, the user may draw a weapon out from its scabbard and the opponent will see it as shorter than in reality such that when the user strikes the opponent with the weapon, the opponent may underestimate the range of it. This genjutsu lasts for 4 posts.

Name: Air Bubble
Element: Suiton
Description: A simple suiton jutsu that allows the user to envelop water around air, creating a large helmet bubble of air that can be worn by the user. The air inside the bubble allows the user to breathe oxygen so as to swim underwater for longer or to protect themselves from poisonous gases. The air inside the bubble lasts 4 posts.

Also I want a mod or admin to edit my app to add in matches (The ones that you can light COOKIE) into my weaponry and equipment section and if its necessary, add in a suitable amount of kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs and flash bombs too. I didn't bother adding them in when I made my app, as I thought it was unnecessary (normal ninja equipment is assumed to have shurikens, kunai etc. But as people have added exact numbers for their kunai - I'm not sure what to think).
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: More jutsu [Complete]   More jutsu [Complete] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Hmm, train 'em.

and you're a mod, edit yourself, mate =D
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: More jutsu [Complete]   More jutsu [Complete] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:59 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More jutsu [Complete]   More jutsu [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

More jutsu [Complete]
Page 1 of 1