Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Rest

Go down 
+3
Fujimaru Timaki
Lark
Atsui
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 am

The wind blew lightly. Thin trees lightly swayed. Leaves flew through the air. A small girl was in the large forest. She wasn't moving. Her back was against a tree and her eyes were closed. A leaf from the tree above her had fallen down and landed on her mouth. Her chest slowly raised and lowered as her sleep continued. Her pale hair was spread out around her, in an unruly manor.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 am

Minoto was out walking because the city annoyed him with all the people talking and all the little kids playing so he came out her for a walk. As he was walking around he saw a girl ;aying still by a tree with a leaf on her mouth so he started to walk closer to her to see if she was dead or sleeping. As he got closer he could see her chest riseing and falling.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am

The light sound of leaves crunching came into the air as a man walked by. Atsui's eyes flicked open right when the sound waves came to her. She lifted the leaf off her mouth and sat up, looking around, confusedly. "Hello? Is somebody there?" She asked, not seeing anybody there, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 am

minoto haveing the leafs crunch on him Jumped up to a tree and stayed there for a bit looking down on her. So who is she? said minoto to himself as he still looked down at her but this time droping from the tree with silence. He walked up to her and said "Hi there".
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

Atsui thought nobody was there, as she heard no other noises. Then, suddenly, she heard a voice speaking to her. "Hi..." She tried to find the source of the voice, but didn't hear any other noises and was having trouble. She moved her hand towards her weapon pouch, just in case this was going to be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 am

Minoto now to the Right of her started saying "Dont do that" with i laugh as he looked at her now with his face hidden by the Darkness of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:59 am

Atsui took the warning, not sure who this person was. Her mutilated eyes flicked around, as if she was looking for somebody. "State your name, village and rank..." She spoke out, quietly, and lightly frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:36 pm

"Who needs to know?" said minoto with a serious voice now. he was not right in front of her. "Why do u want to know girl" he said with a serious vioce again.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm

"I want to know... because, I need to make sure you're not gonna hurt me..." Atsui started to stand up, stumbling a bit. "Now, state what you need to, or else..." She set the ultimatum, flicking out a glass kunai from her weapon pouch. What was wrong with this man? Why was he being stubborn?
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Minoto saw the glass kunai before she even went to pull it out because his Sharungan was activited so he know what she was going to do. "well i am someone who does not need to be known at the moment" said minoto with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

OOC: That's godmoding, you had to have mentioned your sharingan was active earlier.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 pm

This site have a 150 word post minimum, please make your posts longer
Back to top Go down

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 am

Quote :
Ketsueki was traveling from the Rain village threw the outskirts of Konoha to finely reach the harbor of Wave.

Ketsueki could hear two young ones fighting while he passed by. He was jumping from tree branch to tree branch when he suddenly heard the fighting noises coming from his left side. "Hmm i think i can spare some time before meeting with the foreign akatsuki member in Mist, i hope i can see some action during my small detour" Ketsueki changed his path and rushed toward the sounds of the struggle. when he almost reached the tree where a funny looking boy stood upon he saw how a beautifully young girl threw something at the boy.Even at Ketsueki's level he couldn't see the object she threw at the boy. As dark as Ketsueki's hearth was he couldn't harm funny looking kids.So with a swift body weight change he repelled himself from the tree branch he stood up, in mid air he charged some chakra to his feet to make his impact on the targeted tree even bigger.
With great power Ketsueki kicked the tree where the funny looking boy stood up. He could hear the branch breaking under the boys body weight.
With a smooth salt Ketsueki landed back on his feet looking devilish toward the attacking young girl
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 am

Nox strolled through the area with a slow striding pace his steps silent in the breezy wind that caressed his face as he walked. A small noise struck his thought as he glimpsed to his side spotting three people, two looked like Genin and the other looked maybe Jounin level. 'Who's that?' he thought narrowing eyes and increasing his vision as he made out a small scratch across one of the ninja's headband. "Missing ninja!" he gasped, and without a moments hesitation he ran towards the three jumping onto a branch and leaping from branch to branch, his blue hair streaking behind him and his green vest flapping as he struck towards them before striking down onto the soft grass, his blue sandles drawing dust from it.
"Who are you?" he asked, in a demanding tone although he hid
the fear that lingered in the back of his sub-conciousness.
'I will protect my village...'
Back to top Go down

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:32 am

Ketsueki was still looking toward the girl that threw the strange unnoticeable object to that funny looking young boy. His dark purple eyes looked very macabre behind his warrior mask that bears the old ancient marks of fire and lightning.
From within the trees little sunshine beams came threw that where reflected upon the cleaver blade that was connected to his back . His black leather kumo was slowly drifting with the wind movements, this kumo would soon contain the red cloud symbol of the Akatsuki.Once Ketsueki handled this little detour he would meet up with their leader at the mist village border. Suddenly Ketsueki could hear a voice from behind him that requested in a demanding tone who he was. “Am i spotted by a jounin already? I'm just passing these outskirts of the Konoha tree line to get faster to the wave cities harbor. It couldn't be! I have guarded my intrusion in the leaf country all the time. This is probably also a kid who thinks to act tuff”
Ketsueki turned his head around directly looking at another kid, his suspicion was confirmed it was a Gennin rank kid also. “This could be fun”. Ketsueki raised his voice in a dark static tone while grabbing the handle of his cleaver firmly

Hey kid! Answer this riddle! Feed me and I Live
Give me Drink and I Die What Am I?

Behind his demonic looking war mask Ketsueki started to grim with pleasure
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 am

As the dust faded away the Missing Ninja came into sight and Nox stood his ground with no drawing back.
Hey kid! Answer this riddle! Feed me and I Live
Give me Drink and I Die What Am I?

"I don't have time for your riddles." Nox snickered, his fear disappearing as he completely wiped his mind and prepared for whatever came next. He had prepared earlier that morning and had 6 small crystal balls and 1 large in his pocket. His crystal blade lay sheathed on his back ready for combat as he stepped forward. "Fire. Now answer my question before I make you. Who are you?" he repeated the question his tone raising over the flapping of birds wings and scurrying of squirrels. The sun shown over the area turning nearby ponds to gold and green trees to a scarlet red.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 am

Atsui heard many voices now, but didn't hear the movement of feet, which irritated her. She couldn't make out where everybody was, but she felt a battle coming on. She pulled out another glass kunai and stabbed it into the tree behind her. Her hands came into a handseal and the kunai exploded into a yellow dust, which blended in with the air. "What's happening here?" She asked, with an irritated voice, still quiet. "Why can't I have some peace as I sleep?" Her mouth was in a snarl and her eyes piercing through at an area that wasn't directed towards anybody around her. She was actually more frightened then she was angry. Her visual disability brought her into a great loss in this position. Luckily, though, she would be able to give everybody else this same disability in time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sekiei Bakuha - Quartz Explosion
Type: Weaponry
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu targets any material made of quartz or any other melted mineral. When this jutsu activates, whatever the targeted material was, explodes into a cloud of, whatever mineral it was, sand, which is used in multiple kekkei genkai jutsu.
Clan: Hari
Back to top Go down

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 am

Ketsueki his smirk changed into a dark grim when the boy with green jacket and extremely ugly blue hair mocked his honor by speaking in such tone to him. With this feeling of anger Ketsueki released his grip on the cleaver blades handle. Ketsueki pressed his feet sturdy into the soil while raising his voice once again,that by now sounded very disturbing and aggravated.

You have a big serpent tongue boy!! Hahaha

the laughter was so devilish that it would provoke goosebumps on the back of any living soul in the area. Ketsueki dashed forward toward the blue haired nin at a extremely high speed,in a blink of the eye he stood behind the young Gennin with the big attitude. Ketsueki charges chakra to his finger tips and tries to do a White Raiton snap at the kid his shoulders trying to stun him and disable the use of his arms.
During the exact same time as the attack Ketsueki was performing a strange bomb exploded in the distance that released a yellow dust cloak over the entire tree border area they were located in.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Anbu San on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 am

He stood his stance even though he could project the movements of the ninja, but barely. "Dust...Nows my chance!" he thought throwing one of his crystal balls on the ground and circling around himself and tightening it at the top forming a crystal barrier of crystal hiding him from sight. "Need a plan...I gotta kill the two missing ninja without killing the other one..." he muttered looking down at the grass thinking. He could sense the dust lifting from the outside and they probably saw his crystal barrier now. "I gotta keep it defended until I have a plan..." he continued, squated down deeper towards the ground. He placed his palm on the area of the crystal towards the missing ninja who had attacked him. 'I can see him but he can't see me...It's a one way vision...' he thought, happily yet somehow serious. He then shoved his palm causing emerald senbons to fire from the wall of crystal at the A rank missing ninja who had attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:16 am

[OOC: You have no way to figure I'm a missing-nin, I don't wear a headband.]

Atsui's snarl grew larger. "Stop this pointless fighting!" She ordered, performing more handseals. The world around them started to melt away. Everything previously visible was now completely white. To Atsui's advantage, this didn't effect her as much, for the fact she can't normally see. Now, what will happen... if they stop, I've succeeded, if they continue, they're damn good at fighting, blind... The thoughts bounced around in the girl's head. She slowly started to walk forward, her ears picking up all the sound she could. She heard the whistling of senbon over towards where the battle was taking place, flying towards the one with the obvious superior amount of power. The other one, on the other hand, seemed very weak, and killable, like a genin or academy student. "Simple..." She lightly spoke out.

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Buraindo - Blindness
Type: Genjutsu
Description: This can only be used if there is mineral sand floating in the air. The user will melt the sand into pieces of mirror and glass. These pieces will drain color from the area around the victim, causing them to see only whiteness, or the entire area flipped around. This, also, effects all other people in the area, in range of the glass particles.
Back to top Go down

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 am

Ketsueki jumped a couple meters back wards when he missed the assault due to the strange explosion in the distance not far from him. His fingers where still enlightened with the bright white lightning chakra of the raiton. Ketsueki saw the blue haired kid disappear in something that looked like a Chrystal cocoon. It was almost invisible for the eye, it had some kind like chameleon effect so that the looks of it surroundings are projected on the smooth Chrystal shell of the cocoon.While the kid dissapeared in thin air he thought “This kid has some powerful abilities, i wonder what he will show me after i push him a little. But i must be aware of the two other kiddo's also. One was lying prolly unconscious at the bottom of that tree while the female just exploded a strange smoke bomb”.
When Ketsueki gazed over the area to analyze his current situation he sensed a incoming attack that probably came from within the Chrystal cocoon where the blue haired tuff guy was hiding. Ketsueki had no problems with this slow low ranked type of attacks, he just had to move his fingertips from his one hand to create a magnetic deflection upon the incoming assault while holding the monkey seal with his other hand.

When the burning senbon landed in the ground next to Ketsueki his vision started to blur, his head started to feels dizzy and his eyes become extremely heavy. When Ketsueki looks in front of him it's like up was down and down was up. Ketsueki thought at first instance it was a genjutsu but the real feeling of heaviness of his eyes made him think more in the line of that strange yellow bomb that exploded earlier.

Ketsueki started a seal set while his eyes and brain started to adjust to this upside down world.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 am

Nox's vision began to blur as the crystal around became but a swirl of nothingness. "What the heck..." he muttered, looking around blindly with no sight. He extended his hand out into the blackness and felt the smooth emerald on his palm. He searched his subconsciousness for any sign of a genjutsu but found nothing. "Seems like something in the air..." he thought, feeling his hands onto to the sides of his crystal barrier and pushing outward causing the crystal barrier to explode outward inot a flurry of crystal razor sharp pillars that shot all over the place in all directions. Although he couldn't see it, he knew where he had thrown them. "Blindness could be used to my advantage..." he thought, forming a swift string of handsigns before spewwing a stream of sticky syrupy fluid all around him along with the crystal pillars. "I have to watch my chakra level though..." he muttered, trying to work out his next move without overusing his chakra, so he would be able to make a quick exit if needed.
-------------------------
Name: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Element: Water
Description: Suiton
• Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element.
After forming the needed handseals, Izumo will expel a sticky liquid
from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters.
If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued
to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before
touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without
hindrance. This allows Izumo or a comrade to charge and attack without
fear of becoming bogged down as well.
Back to top Go down
Atsui

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:28 am

OOC: By the way, Anbu, I'm using the drain effect, not the flip effect, everything is white.

Atsui grinned as she noticed her attack came into effect. She heard a light whistle of crystal through the air, then the a liquid floating with it. She flipped her body to the side, avoiding a razor pillar, along with the goop. She walked closer to the fight and pulled out another glass kunai, sensing slight chakra levels. Her feet walked lightly, avoiding any sound to emit from them. Now what were the two gonna do? They were blind, an unnaturalness to common ninja. She was hoping the same thing that happened during the chuunin exams would happen now. The two shinobi fighting would be completely confused, unable to fight, and Atsui would be able to kill both, simply. But maybe... maybe the other missing-nin could be of use. I shall spare him... Atsui thought, too cocky for her own good.
Back to top Go down

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Quote :

occ: You are lucky i play it like a jutsu and not like a genjutsu for what it truly is. I primaly based my reaction on the jutsu (see red part). While nox played it like a Genjutsu! He is affected by it while hiding in a chrystal shell [inside it you couldn't burn the sand dust to glas. So we both played this Buraindo on a diffirent level]

Name: Buraindo - Blindness
Type: Genjutsu
Description: This can only be used if there is mineral sand floating in the air. The user will melt the sand into pieces of mirror and glass. These pieces will drain color from the area around the victim, causing them to see only whiteness, or the entire area flipped around. This, also, effects all other people in the area, in range of the glass particles.

Ketsueki was almost done with his seal combination when he heard the sound of someone throwing up to his left side around his ten o'clock. Ketsueki was thinking "what the heck could be going on over there? He had to deal with someone that can disappear in thin air and some girl that has the capacity to play with my vision". The effect didn't really feel like a Genjutso more like someone that is controlling the prismatic effect of sunlight so that his vision would be alternated. Ketsueki had the feeling like he was looking threw a glass fish eye, he knew that because he once saw a movie getting filmed on his travels where they used this kind of lenses.
Maybe this is the answer to my problem, i am already executing the right seal set for that specific jutsu that would help him in fixing the problem." Ketsueki finished with the boar sign, chakra started to swirl around his hands allowing Ketsueki to transform it into electrical current that finally shaped itself to a big lightning bolt.
Ketsueki started to Yell in a very loud dark monotone tone to the other two kids.

This is it! Now that i know who i am dealing with! This battle will be over soon!

While finishing this sentence the lightning bolt shoots away from his hands strait into the sky, in it's path burning al the tree branches on it's way.When the bolt entered the white cloud above them you could notice a huge climate shift, a strange transformation started to shape itself. The sunny horizon above started to turn very dark when clouds started to combine in one dark cloud.
When darkness rose up the light in the Forest dimmed to a minimum, from this point on Ketsueki could see the glass particles float in the air.”So she uses light and glass to trick people, my suspicion is once again confirmed”
This jutsu effect occurs mainly because there just weren't enough sunlight beams to break themselves on the glass for the prismatic visual illusion. When Ketsueki's eye sight started to return to normal he could notice the girl didn't moved from the spot she stood earlies “could it be ? No it couldn't !?! is she a blind girl? If she is , she can't see i just have broke her jutsu". Looking to his left he now once again saw the young boy with the blue hair.He was standing in a purple pool of something that looked like sticky juice with around him four crystal totem poles. The boy was clearly out of his hideaway.

Ketsueki grabbed the handle of his cleaver while dashing forward threw the now glass dusk cloud toward the girl that stood there silently.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 am

((I shot the crystals at you guys, and the sticky goop was shot all around me and if stepped on would glue you into place.))
'Now's my chance...' he thought, his plan mapped out. 'We should both take out the girl first...It'll be the best strategy for now.' While still using chakra on the bottom of his feet he was able to run over the sticky goop to run at the blind girl along with the A rank missing ninja. 'Two complete opposites working together to complete a common goal...A true example of Yin and Yang.' he muttered, quickly performing a string of swift handsigns and right before he completed the last handsign he shot behind the blind girl and put his final handsign to his mouth before unleashing a powerful jet of water towards her back that if it made contact would knock her towards Ketsueki who would be able to take it from there.
--------------------
Name: Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Element: Water
Description: Suiton
• Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After
forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water
at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Rest   Taking a Rest Empty

Back to top Go down