Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More academy jutsu for Vallen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vallen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Vallen

More academy jutsu for Vallen Empty
PostSubject: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 am

Name: Chakra no Hikari (Chakra Light)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This unpopular technique was used as an exercise to help Chakra Control for rookie genins. By condensing Chakra to his hand, the user is able to form a small orb of light that glows brightly like a torch. The orb sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius (and dim light for an additional 20 feet) from its current location. The user may freely move the light anywhere within the technique's range.

Name: Esagashi no Jutsu (Hidden Verse Technique)
Type: Genjutsu.
Element: N/A
Description: This technique can do one of two things: wipe an object of text completely using a simple illusion, or forge a document of simple or moderate complexity by weaving complex illusion with the Forgery skill ( 10 minutes for simple forged documents, and 20 minutes for moderate documents). It was used to carry messages from shinobi to shinobi in the middle ages, before the mundane learned how to harness the power of chakra.

Name:Akuma no Tsubasa (Demon Wings)
Element: NA
Description:his jutsu allows a ninja to use his chakra to control a thrown object. the control is limited to basically returning to the user when thrown or dropped.

Name:Chakra no Kogasu (Chakra Burn)
Description:By channeling Chakra to a part of his body, the user is able to burn off any offensive Chakra in devices such as exploding or sunburst tags. To do so simply requires the user to touch it after activating this technique, and the Chakra will burn away.

Name: Densetsu Reiki (Aura of Legend)
Type: "Genjutsu
Description: The user cannot use this technique when suppressing his chakra signature. By means of this technique, the user's chakra signature will appear to be higher (maximum Overwhelming) than in reality

Name: Boushiyou no Jutsu (Dream Application Technique)
Type:Genjutsu
Description:This is a suggestive genjutsu that is placed upon a person with ou either a glance a touch or a sound. The chakra used is targeted at one person. That person will have a message come to them in a dream, a message the user dictates. The victim will wake up remembering the message perfectly. There is NO COMPULSION to adhere to the message.

Name: Chouyaku no Jutsu (Jumping Technique)
Description: This technique is actually one of the basic technique taught to ninja during their years at the Academy. The basic principle is to train the students in Chakra manipulation- in this case, to improve the mobility by increasing the body's speed with Chakra. By focusing his Chakra to his legs,

Last edited by Vallen on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Please use the template with code, provided in the Jutsu Creation Template.
Back to top Go down
Vallen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Vallen

PostSubject: Re: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 pm

All the information is there ...Cut some slack..
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 am

I don't care, and no it isn't all there. You left out the type and put most of it in the wrong order. Please use the correct template, I don't like asking nicely twice or having to prove a point to people.

Quote :
Jutsu Name:Esagashi no Jutsu (Hidden Verse Technique)
What it does: This technique can do one of two things: wipe an object of text completely using a simple illusion, or forge a document of simple or moderate complexity by weaving complex illusion with the Forgery skill ( 10 minutes for simple forged documents, and 20 minutes for moderate documents). It was used to carry messages from shinobi to shinobi in the middle ages, before the mundane learned how to harness the power of chakra.
Can anyone learn it or must they have a special something about them?Anyone

~ If you used the correct template, you would realize this is either Genjutsu or Fuuinjutsu.

Quote :
Jutsu Name: Chakra no Kogasu (Chakra Burn)
What it does: By channeling Chakra to a part of his body, the user is able to burn off any offensive Chakra in devices such as exploding or sunburst tags. To do so simply requires the user to
touch it after activating this technique, and the Chakra will burn away.

~ Burning off chakra? Are you insane? No. o.o

Quote :
Jutsu Name:Chakra no Hikari (Chakra Light)
What it doesThis unpopular technique was used as an exercise to help Chakra Control for rookie genins. By condensing Chakra to his hand, the user is able to form a small orb of light that glows brightly like a torch. The orb sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius (and dim light for an additional 20 feet) from its current location. The user may freely move the light anywhere within the technique's range.

~ There is no such element as light.

Quote :
Jutsu Name: Akuma no Tsubasa (Demon Wings)
What it does:This jutsu allows a ninja to use his chakra to control a thrown object. the control is limited to basically returning to the user when thrown or dropped.
Can anyone learn it or must they have a special something about them?anyone

~ No telekenises.
Back to top Go down
Vallen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Vallen

PostSubject: Re: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Umm yeah...All the things you said..kind of retarded...Chakra burn is for deactivation Seals and tags..GENIN STUFF!!! Demon wings...Actually Cannon..and not telekinesis..Oh and Duh, no one said the element was Light...Just that it created light.. And maybe its was obvious it was a genjutsu..Ever think of that. Next time someone asks for a little slack..you should just say yes or no instead of showing your @$$ like you did..Cuz well..you look retarded..Show it to an Admin i don't care..Try and prove your macho with someone else, Groovy?

FOR THE RECORD!!! i would have had no issue with placing them in the right template. This little bastard had to go and be a douche. I stand by what i said Which is why i didn't PM this or anything. MOD's shouldn't just try and throw there power around..Moreso if there flippin Retarded...-Hates kids-
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm

I was simply trying to check the Jutsu with the incorrect template you provided. Blame yourself for the reason why I didn't understand it. Blame yourself for not correcting the template in the first place but rather arguing with a moderator. If you want to shout insults at me, feel free. It doesn't affect my judgement of your Jutsu, but simply lets me know your a low life scoundrel who wants to pick on people on the internet. Thankyou for your time.

Approved for training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More academy jutsu for Vallen   More academy jutsu for Vallen Empty

Back to top Go down

More academy jutsu for Vallen
Page 1 of 1