Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening a new village?

Go down 
+14
Ulkira
Shigeki Kazura
Adam
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Chris Kees
Hwoarang
Pendo
Ichi-Kun
~Deadwood Zen~
Robin
Max
L
Roxas Raikou
WTFlash
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Opening a new village? Empty
PostSubject: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:17 am

Well... 300+ people horray! But if we keep things contricted US could constrict it's own growth. I say it's time we stretch out alittle and give people the oppertunity to join a new village... and by new I mean one of the currently closed ones. GIving people the oppertunity to fill new, higher ranking positions within the new village will attract alot of people that dont want to start off as 'noobs' I'd say a new village ever 100 people to keep the ball rolling!!
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:34 am

It's a good idea, and I agree. More villages being opened up would both attract a lot of attention and increase the happiness of the members.
That, and more war! Hurray for war!
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 am

I also agree. But plz not a boring village like Iwa Sad

It would be cool if we did something different like instead of opening a major village we opened two lesser villages. It is different and they will fill up more quickly that a Major village. Either way an new village is something fresh ^^
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 am

i agree with L...for one a new village will add alot to member count, plus a minor village opened instead of a major one will be more interesting as a story line.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 am

Yay +1 for L ^^
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 am

[Note: This Forum currently does not have a storyline.. so FAIL!]

On another note, we'll open a village up when we feel it is necessary.

(It'll be 3+ months. x3)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:58 am

I think we shoudl open two of the smaller villages, like Oto and Ame. Thatd be cool and i dont know any other sites taht do that either...
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:22 am

another +1 for L ^^ and a -1 Sad

tally is L:3
GIGANTIC FREAKING NO!!!:1
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 am

i agree with L the admins should open two minor villages EVEN IF we dont have a story line...which by the way is epic failure i mean why dont we have a storyline? like seroiusly? FAIL
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 am

tally is:
L:4
GIGANTIC NO!!!: 1
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:32 am

I agree with L completely.
I also think we need a storyline, because like Katsago said: no story line = epic FAIL!!
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 am

tally is:
L:5
GIGANTIC NO!!!: 3(Dan's vote counts as 3 XD)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:29 am

WE dont neccesarily need a storyline. Whats wrong with just winging it? Have you enver heard of improve? Well, its my fav invention so far. I know Adam and Pat were talking about some Akatsuki plan, so i guess that counts. PLus this seems more realistic. We all jsut know our villages are going on with our daily lives. Suna and Konoha seem to be getting along. PLus if you pplz want a storyline that bad, then you should be adding new villages! If Rain and Sound vilages come in here, vilalges could go at war with eachother. Thats five major organizations(Konoha, Suna, Ame, Oto and Akatsuki) right there for you! You Admins and Mods can work something our from taht right? I could help too if you need it XD
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 am

tally is:
L:6
GIGANTIC NO!!!: 3(Dan's vote counts as 3 XD)
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

But my vote counts as 10 >>

L: 15
GIGANTIC NO!!!: 3
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang

Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 am

I also agree with L ^^....Also open up Ame! D= Akatsuki needs a home too you know! =(
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 am

L: 7
GIGANTIC NO!!!: 1
Back to top Go down
Chris Kees
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Chris Kees

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 am

Akatsuki is in the moon country. >_> But yeah I agree with opening some new villages, it'll make things more interesting. o-0 Might get a plot going on even more on the site.

My vote goes to L >Nodded.<
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 am

Well Personally, I reckon we should open up Kumo or Iwa, They'd be a good target.
P.S. I don't mind making a Kage Char, or getting my guy to like... Be the founder of Kumo, making him the Kage. Adam needs more Kage Friends.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble guys. I do wanna open up another village. But we have to get Suna up just abit more. Then we will open another Village, possibly an enemy village. Even after thinking opening a minor village would be good for the member count. Minor Villages aren't as appealing to new members. Due to the current manga's out. It may be good to open possibly Kumo, so also Suna and Konoha have rival ninja that aren't just criminals.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:54 pm

W00t
That's a chance for me to get Raikage.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't need more Kage friends. Suna and Konoha will be rivaled to Kumo.

Once we open a third village which will be in awhile yet. The Kage will be decided as who fits the position the best and will maintain active contribution not only to their village but plots in other villages.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 pm

What everybody doesn't understand is if we start opening up more villages without the active roleplay count. The site crumbles into itself. Too many choices make the ninja spread out too much and cause innactive squads and such. A third village will be open when Suna becomes completely active..

Then and only then a new village will be open. Possibly Kumo.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Why Kumo I ask?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 pm

I think Kiri shold be opened up, since it has a reputation of being bad. Give it a tyrant of a Mizukage and you got yourself an enemy village. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening a new village?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next