Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middleditch
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) Empty
PostSubject: Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)   Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Okay I did not make the training topic yet but I will after these jutsus are accepted the way they are so I don't have to redo a topic because I trained the jutsu before it was totally fixed.

Name: Wind sling
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This is done with Kyle’s katana Crest of Wind. Since it can control air currents Kyle will swing the sword like a baseball bat to control a small burst of wind to fling at the enemy. It is not the most accurate attack for it has to go in a straight line. This is a good close to medium range attack but the wind will die down if the attack goes more then fifteen meters. This move can be done in to a combo of up to three bursts at once with each burst a little bit weaker then the one before it.
Link:https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f136/training-the-new-jutsus-t1875.htm#20827

Name: Speed Break (Defensive)
Type: Weaponry
Element: N/A
Description: This is done with Kyle’s katana Crest of Wind. With the ability to control air currents the sword can be moved more quickly then thought possible. Kyle uses this technique to parry a combination of attacks from a sword or a group of kunai/shuriken flying at him. It is very effective but it puts a lot of strain on his arms for they are moving faster then they should be and can only be used twice a match.
Link:https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f136/training-the-new-jutsus-t1875.htm#20827

Name: Power of Speed (Combo)
Description: This is done with Kyle’s katana Crest of Wind. With the ability to control air currents the sword can be moved more quickly then thought possible. Kyle attacks with the following combination of strikes at a very high speed: Vertically up from the left towards the middle of the target, Vertically down to the right, vertically up to the left, across to the right, and finally vertically back down to the left to make a star. Even if the combination is known it is still hard to defend from the speed that the blade is going. For the strain on the arms for moving faster then they should be the attack can only be used twice a fight.

Last edited by Middleditch on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)   Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Name: Wind sling
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This is done with Kyle’s katana Crest of Wind. Since it can control air currents Kyle will swing the sword like a baseball bat to control a small burst of wind to fling at the enemy. It is not the most accurate attack for it has to go in a straight line. This is a good close to medium range attack but the wind will die down if the attack goes more then forty to fifty meters. This move can be done in to a combo of up to three bursts at once with each burst a little bit weaker then the one before it.

~ Fourty metres is more than long range Middle, chu know that. o.o And on that note, please put it down to fifteen or less because fifteen metres is a long distance in itself for this type of attack.

Name: Power of Speed (Combo)
Description: This is done with Kyle’s katana Crest of Wind. With the ability to control air currents the sword can be moved more quickly then thought possible. Kyle attacks with the following combination of strikes at a very high speed: Vertically up from the left towards the middle of the target, Vertically down to the right, vertically up to the left, across to the right, and finally vertically back down to the left to make a star. Even if the combination is known it is still hard to defend from the speed that the blade is going. For the strain on the arms for moving faster then they should be the attack can only be used twice a fight.

~ Be aware, if someone blocks this your sword will most likely go flying and you'll be left open to attack.
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)   Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Okay thanks Amari I edited it so now I just have to make the training topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)   Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Sorry for the double post but now I finished my training
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)   Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 am

Awesomeness, approved. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)   Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Few jutsus for Mr. Middleditch :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Approved Jutsu's-
Jump to: