Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Samurai's Mind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Snake

Old Snake

The Samurai's Mind Empty
PostSubject: The Samurai's Mind   The Samurai's Mind EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:13 am

Name: Focus
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Using the highly trained mind of the kenjutsu users From the shunketsu clan, this allows great focus opening the way to using more advanced sword techniques. Lasting until the third turn the user makes. Lasts two turns longer if the Shunketsu KKG is active. (Not required)
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/hokage-mountain-f21/new-jutsu-training-and-more-p-t1343.htm

Name: Perfect Slice
Description: While in Focus mode this attack may be used on an opening. This move is used mainly through the Shunketsu clan for there are none that have used it outside of that clan. The Perfect Slice will have a strong chance of cutting through if the opponent is unready or has been knocked off his/her gaurd. This move is used when the opponent does not see it coming. When caught off gaurd this move could kill.
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/hokage-mountain-f21/new-jutsu-training-and-more-p-t1343.htm

Name: Parry
Description: Using Focus the samurai can easily parry a close physical attack. Such close attacks include: A thrown weapon, A Melee Weapon attack, or a Taijutsu move. (Ninjutsu moves are not affected depending on what they consist of. Only works with jutsu of the same rank or below.)

Name: Peking Opera Style
Description: Using Focus the user uses the grace of the Peking Opera performers to do a magnatude of moves fluently and beautifly performed. Dextarity and agility are greatly increased.

Name: Ambidexterity
Type: Passive (Kenjutsu/Taijutsu)
Description: The user gains the ability to use his off-set hand as well as his usual hand. This gives bonus proficiency in Taijutsu skills, as well as two handed attacks being more damaging. The most noticable change is the ability to switch sword hands at any time.

Last edited by Solid Snake on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

The Samurai's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai's Mind   The Samurai's Mind EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 am

Approved for training.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

The Samurai's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai's Mind   The Samurai's Mind EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am

Wait wait wait

Name: Parry
Description: Using Focus the samurai can easily parry a close physical attack. Such close attacks include: A thrown weapon, A Melee Weapon attack, or a Taijutsu move. Using this against a basic Taijutsu move could result in the loss of a limb if not careful.
Link: (Give me a second)

This technique, You'll have to change it. I can see the near future where every time an opponent attacks you, you just "parry" it. Beyond that, a ninja of a higher level would have more powerful attacks, that your skill level wouldn't be able to parry. Please edit accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

The Samurai's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai's Mind   The Samurai's Mind EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am

I know that lol and plus it only works when in focus mode and tht in itself is dangerous if you use it while ur wide in the open because u can only use focus then thats it.

Say I use focus I'd have to wait until next turn to use anything. So Im not going to just do it right in the open.

I said "using focus" that means I gotta use focus lol. Also I mentioned all the things that could be parried I mean I cant just parry a jutsu thats retarded only physical things or a more weapon short.

Complete and edited please give me them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

The Samurai's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai's Mind   The Samurai's Mind EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah it seems fine. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Samurai's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai's Mind   The Samurai's Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Samurai's Mind
Page 1 of 1