Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Wandering the village Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 am

Haran walked in the streets of sand in the village. As usual, the day was hot and sunny. The sun shone down on the village and Haran was wearing the right clothes for the heat. She couldn't believe how hot it was, hotter than usual in her opinion. She untied her sand headband and clutched it tightly in her hand. Then she just basically fell over under the cool shade of a tree. "So damn hot today..." She said to herself and released the grip on her hand that held the headband. She closed her eyes and tried relaxing, but the heat was just to much. She heard faint footsteps, she stayed on guard and looked around to see who was now approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:43 am

Kishei wasn't bored for the first time he could remember, most people where hating the heat, but he was loving it, when it was hot the sand started to heat up, and when that happened, the heat rose, making it a beautiful time to fly. Kishei had spent the last couple of hours flying around with Takomi and they were now tired.

After eating something to regain their energy, Kishei and Takomi had decided that they should start doing something. Kishei missed it, but Takomi didn't, I think she passed out... Takomi thought to Kishei. Kishei turned around, and saw as the woman nearly collapsed. He walked up to her, checking to see if she was alright. They watched as she turned around. "You okay?" Kishei asked, while Takomi calculated her every move. Kishei gave Takomi some money, and told him to go and buy a flask of water, before looking at the girl, trying to find an opportunity to ask for a spar.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 am

One, two people? She saw when she see clearly for moments. She sat up, her face really red from the heat. "I-I'm fine..." She could barley speak from the heat. She stayed in the shade to keep cool. Haran wasn't going to risk going into the sun in THIS heat. Nu-uh, no way.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 am

Kishei watched as she started to sit up, her face was red, and she seemed to be struggling with her words. "I-I'm fine..." she managed to stutter out. "Hold still, Takomi will be back with some water." He wondered why she was so surprised about Takomi, but then he remembered something.

Takomi came back, holding the flask of water in his hand. Kishei released the jutsu, making Takomi show his true form. Kishei handed the flask of water too the woman, "Hi, I'm Kishei, and this is my pet bird, Takomi."
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am

Haran hesitated and took the flask of water cautiously. "Thank you...?" She said, more like a question then a statement. She was shocked when she saw the man; who claimed to be the name of 'Kishei', turn his partner turn into a bird. "Nice to meet you, Kishei. Takomi." She said. Feeling like she was dying of thirst, she took a drink of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 pm

"Thank you...?" She said, as if asking a question. Kishei looked at her startled gaze, trying to find the reason for her discomfort. "Nice to meet you, Kishei. Takomi." She seemed to be uncomfortable. He had forgotten that not all people were as trusting as he was. She took a drink of the water. Kishei finally realized what was making her uncomfortable. He looked over to Takomi, Find a place to spar, near water. Takomi sprung up into the, before flying across the dessert. "Is that better?" Kishei asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 am

Haran smiled back at Kishei to be polite. "Yes. Thank you." She said. She stood up to her feet and held her headband in her hand. She noticed that Takomi had flew away. "Where is he going?" Haran asked. Although it was not really any of her concern, she was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 am

Kishei watched Takomi fly away, That seems like an okay place, Kishei thought as the bird sped off. "Where is he going?" The woman asked. Kishei tried to thing of an believable lie, "By the looks of things he's found more water." He told her. "You coming?" He asked casually as he followed Takomi to the oasis.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am

Haran took one glimpse at her headband and slid in her pocket. She followed behind Kishei as he followed his bird to a location where Kishei claimed that there would be water.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 am

As Kishei and the woman walked, he realized something. "I just realized, I don't know your name." Kishei noted, finding it awkward to not know her name, just as she was about to reply, Takomi send his thoughts to Kishei. Your almost here, it's pretty big so it's hard to miss. Kishei watched as the large amount of water gradually appeared it front of them.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 am

Harans eyes went slightly wide and she felt like an idiot. She toattly forgot to mention her name! "I'm Haran Naito." She said, then she got distracted from seeing the water in the near distance and ran faster, heading for all the water.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am

Kishei felt like he was ready for a competition, but he didn't want to waste needless energy on running. He slowly walked up to the oasis, wondering why Haran had such a lust for water. He saw Takomi sitting on top of a pile of rocks directly in the center of the oasis, giving an eery sense of symmetry.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 am

As she ran, she jumped when she was only a foot away from the oasis and dived in. The water was cool and relaxing. She didn't know why Kishei didn't want to cool off, but at the moment, she could care less! In fact, nobody has really been this nice to her. Giving her water, leading her to an oasis. Se had a feeling there was a catch to all this...
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:58 am

Kishei walked to the edge of the oasis. He lay down, with his feet in the water, letting the sunlight fall on his face. Takomi lay down next to him, or as much as a falcon could lie down. It was funny to watch a falcon lie down, he was almost human, which didn't surprise him, but he thought might be surprising to nearly anyone else. As he lay there thinking about the topic, he remembered why he had come here. He looked around, trying to locate Haran.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 am

Haran swam to the surface of the water and faced Kishei. She had noticed from under the water that he had been looking for her. She read the look on his face that to her looked like he wanted something. The question is...What? She not knowing him for a long time had no idea what his intentions were, or are. She asked him, "Is there something you want from me?" Her tone was curious, like she was. Nobody has ever been this nice to her. And usually who ever was ended up stabbing her in the back and leaving her alone in the world. Thinking of this, she was reminded of her parents. Thirteen years ago...Thirteen years of hate that was not even remembered...until this nice man came by. Will he leave me? Like my parents did? She thought to herself. She reminded her self that he was not family, just an acquaintance and she took her head out of the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 am

Kishei's eyes focused as he watched the bubbles rise to the surface, before Haran's head popped up above the water. "Is there something you want from me?" She asked, curious. Kishei was about to reply, but Takomi interupted him, Don't say something stupid, Takomi warned him, She's been hurt. Kishei had no idea what he meant, What's that supposed to mean? Kishei had no idea what was wrong, but he trusted Takomi, What do you want me to do? You can't talk, Takomi didn't have to reply, if Kishei had been thinking he would have realised it by now. Kishei channeled his chakra through to Takomi, using a jutsu he often used. As the smoke cleared Takomi was gone, and in his place a copy of Kishei stood. "Let him talk, he's much better with words." Kishei said, before falling silent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:04 am

She looked at Takomi in the form of Kishei. What does Kishei mean...'hes much better with words'? She asked herself. She thought, Is it because they care? No...Nobody cares...But does he? She was so confused. Haran couldn't figure out why Kishei wouldn't tell her himself, but oh well. She'll just have to listed to a bird..
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:13 am

Kishei was nervous, You sure you can handle this? Takomi didn't answer, he just started talking, "Okay Haran, listen to me." Takomi started, "You don't trust anyone, or believe anyone cares about you right?" Kishei had been expecting Takomi to understand her, but this was crazy, even to him. "Thirteen years ago your parents left you, and now you don't trust anyone, because your afraid that they will hurt you. You say you don't hold grudges, but you truly wish to take revenge on your parents" Kishei hadn't been expecting this much insight, it scared even him. "You hate your birthday, because that is when your parents abandoned you. You wish to become Kazekage. Thats pretty much your life story correct?" Kishei had no idea what he was talking about, but he trusted Takomi. "You can trust Kishei, he isn't one to abandon you, he is someone who will stand by you, he is nice because he can be." Kishei hadn't heard that before, he just assumed that everyone was like that. "He would help you do anything, as long as it was the right thing to do." Kishei had never heard anyone summarise two live stories in a minute, but he trusted Takomi. Kishei released the chakra holding the jutsu together. The smoke cleared and the falcon was back standing with his eyes focused on Haran. "Hope that made sense, okay? Kishei said, smiling trustingly.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:03 am

Haran face was shocked! How could Takomi know so much about her!? Knowing a lot about Kishei, that was normal. But to someone he just met!? Wow... She started in her mind "That's one smart bird..." She said out loud. She looked at Kishei with this look on her face that said, 'Is it true? What he said...' Thinking that facial expressions couldn't really tell a lot, she said it out loud. "Is it true? What he said..."
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 am

Kishei wasn't that surprised by the reaction he had gotten from Haran, it was to be acpected, a bird had just told her her life story. She wants to know how we did it. "You're probably wondering how we did that, so here I go," Kishei wasn't used to explaining how he did things, but he was ready to give it a shot. "From the moment you almost passed out underneath that tree, Takomi's eyes never left you, once." Kishei hoped what he was about to say made sense. "He focused on every move you made, saw every small twitch in your muscles as I said anything, he easily came to many conclusions about a lot of things, which I'm guessing he was right about, judging from your reaction." Kishei though through what he had just said, seeing if it made sense. "Thats one smart bird..." Hopefully she understood what he had said. "Is it true? What he said..." That was all true, right? Kishei asked Takomi, Takomi didn't reply, he instead made a telepathic nod, telling Kishei it was true. "Everything he said about me is true, and everything thing he said about you was true as well, am I right?
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:05 am

If the smart bird said it, it must be true! She thought to herself. "I am glad to meet someone like you, Kishei." She said with a smile of her face.

[[[Sorry its short, I cant think of anything..]]]
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:50 am

OOC: It's Okay, I'll return the favor XD

Kishei watched as Haran smiled, she was starting to trust him. "Mind if I come in?" Before she could reply he jumped into the air, spinning and flipping before landing in the oasis.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 am

Haran quickly hot down under the water, looking up as there was a huge splash above her. She swam over a foot and went to the surface to breath. For the first time in a while, she was happy, and sharing the happiness with someone she could actually trust!
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Kishei followed Haran, he didn't need a genius bird to feel the happiness radiating from her. He watched her as she surfaced, noticing the instant that something left her pocket, her headband, he dove down, pushing a small amount of chakra into his legs to aid his kick. The Suna headband glistened a little as he flew forward, his body movement a blur. He pushed his hands out as he grabbed it. He pulled upwards with expertise, before flying out of the oasis, landing where he had been before. He pulled her headband out before holding its loose end, dangling it "Missing something?" he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:43 am

She glanced at her pocket in which she had put her headband in. She jumped out of the water and landed on the ground. She chucked, almost falling back into the water. "Yes, I think I am missing something." She replied to him and dove to make an attempt to get her headband back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next