Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

Wandering the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am

OOC: Sorry about the short post. XD

Kishei jumped off to the side, laughing, he back flipped into the oasis, hoping that she would follow him. He dove to the bottom, kicking furiously, before sitting at the bottom of the oasis, waiting for her to dive down with him.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

Wandering the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the village   Wandering the village - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Herocou was now only wearing a black tank top and his orange and blue sweats today because it was so hot.Hero saw the two kids laughing.Then saw a pretty girl nea some water.Hero stopped in his tracks."I've never seen anything so pretty."Hero hought to him self."I have to have her!"Hero shouted in his mind.So hero walked over too her and said."I don't believe we meet.I', herocou minzaku."Hero held out his hand.
Back to top Go down

Wandering the village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2