Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with posting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang

Hwoarang

Problem with posting! Empty
PostSubject: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:56 am

I'm trying to edit my weapons post but every time I try the scroll goes crazy, going up and down every second and I can't get a single thing done on it.....
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Thats a computer problem, not a site problem.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kees
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Chris Kees

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 am

Happens to me every so often, just type up the post on notepad or Microsoft Word or something like that and then copy and paste into the reply box. For editing something, just control a to highlight it all and copy and do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:54 am

Hmm yeah that has happened to me on another couple of sites as well, bloody annoying but never here.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 am

Lol, again thats a computer problem, not site ^_^. It's happened to me a few times, but it turns out I was hitting some kind of wierd keyboard command. Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting!   Problem with posting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with posting!
Page 1 of 1