Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A problem(open, no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

A problem(open, no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 am

Matthais moved with speed fghting his enemy. This person was the reason his family had been killed off. He looked and saw all the conflicts in the world upon this person. He was ready to kill. He fought with his taijustu. But what ever he did his opponent did the same. They were equal in every way. Matthais was able to knock him down with a sweep kick.

You will die!." He looked down at the genin. "You people killed him!" He said as he jumped up. His metal hand came down on where the heart would be. He looked at the person he killed. It was himself

Matthais jumpe dout of bed in a cold sweat. He had the sam enightmare again. "What does this mean?" He said out loud. "Why, every single night, do I fight myself and.." H trailed off lokking at the window. The ray of sunlight went through the draps and hit a location on the map on his wall. He got up and read it. "The ramen shop?" He asked. "Fine." He got dressed and took a shower.

He arrived at the shop an hour later. He ordered a small meal and started to eat. He waited for something to happened that point. He just ate and waited. He had first thought that the dreams were about the person he had killed. But how does killing himself have to do with that? So he just waited there.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Kaminari walked into the shop in a daze. She was exahusted and she was in auto pilot after not sleeping for two nights straight. She took a seat at the counter and ordered some of her favorite food, chicken flavored ramen.

She yawned and waited paitently for her food to arrive, all the while thinking to herself 'Mou! I really need sleep.' She looked over the counter at the people cookingand smiled slightly. "Ahh. Kore wa zenzen chigau!" she muttered to herself after returning her gaze back to her folded arms that were resting on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Matthais looked across the table. Down a few seats sat a female. He saw that she wore a thing over her eyes. Shee had long white hair. It went down unlike Matthais's orange siky hair. He say staring at his ramen. He wondered if she could say something that made sense to him. 'Well only the Kazekage and the Jounin know about the kill. I didn't get in trouble because it was in self defense. But I need to talk to someone.' He gave out a sigh and paid for his ramen.

He got up and went to sit beside her. "Hi there." He said looking at her. "My name is Matthais, I know you probally don't know who I am. But I need to talk with someone." He sat down looking at her. He waited for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 am

Kaminari looked at the sound of the voice She was glad someone had finally talked to her since her arrival in the village. "Pleased to meet you Matthais. And your right I dont know you but Im willing to listen to anything you need to talk about. Im glad I have someone to talk to!!" She said as she picked up her chopsticks again.

She took another bite of her ramen and and chewed thoughfully then smiled and paid for it. She turned toward Matthais and giggled as she removed her blind.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 am

Matthais smiled and said. "A few days ago I killed someone out in the desert.'' He cleared his throat, "My judgement was awful, I have tooken that life from another GEnin, because of the death of a family member." Kaminari had now tooken off her blind, her eyes were stunning. "So i came here.'' He said to her, "To collect me thoughts about this." He slowly looked down.

Matthais thought about Zatheria, his cousin, Who had died in a fight with a pupptier. Should Matthais had killed that person? Howeer it was in self defense, Matthais was confused on the situtation.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 am

She listenined silently as he tolde her his story. 'He sounds just like me.' She thought as she looked at him. She spun her stool so she was facing him and she put one of her hands on his. "Im not to sure what to say. Im not too good with words. But we all make our mistakes, maybe they are not all as life changing as your but we all make them."

She smiled gently and looked at her hand that was placed on top of his then rubbed her eyes with her free hand. 'I dont even know what my eyes look like anymore' She moved her free hand away from her eyes and placed it back on her lap leaving her hand on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 am

Matthais felt her hand on top of his. He hadn't another person touch him unless to hurt him. The fight hand left him scared for life. It wasn't lonf figt or anything. He was able to overpower his opponent. "It started when I was at the Oasis. I was sitting down on a rock, getting water to drink, when I sensed something behind me and moved, being a Hyuuga I have that little gift. It was a human puppet. I jumped up a tree and blew fire at him. We fought close quarters, But i killed him. With this." He raised his left hand, it was metal. "I punched his heart and destroyed him. Ever since I have had nightmares about Me doing doing that again, but to another me." His head slumped down, he raised his head to look at her in the eyes. "I have done what most Genin haven't done, I have tooken a life, just like that." He waited for her to response.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 am

She looked at his metal hand and her eyes softened. She lifted her hand from his and lightly grabbed his metal hand. She smiled gently and looked at him. "Ya know. Alot of people have taken lifes. I cant say I like it but at times it can be necessary. Everyone has their own reason." She looked at her hand clsped with his metal one.

She laughed lightly and looked up at the lights. 'I shouldnt be laughing, this must really be bothering him.'
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:46 am

Her laughter was heart warming. Matthais sighed in relief. 'I got it that day." He said, refering to his metal hand. "A missing-nin killed my mother, then my father. I tok a moment to take his life with my own sword. " He gave a small smile. "At the time I didn't know what to do. But after a year or so I had a nervous break down. And that turned me into the person I am today." He stated.

His thought went back to the memory. When the man killed his parents. "I don't what to do, I'm having nightmares about something. It shows me kiling anothe me. Could you tell me what that means."
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 am

She looks from his hand to his face. She tilts her head to the side lightly and makes a face. "It wouldnt make any sense if you were killing another you. I think your upset with yourself over killing someone and your feelings are causing those types of dreams. But I wouldnt know what it meant."

She looks back to his metal hand and runs her fingers along it lightly. "Do you have any feeling in this hand?"
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am

"That would explain a lot." He said "I hated it afterward. But at the time I didn't. So half of me, the hatred, wantef him to die. But the other half, the peaceful, hated it. I can't beleive I haven't figure it out." He sighed. Then she asked if he could fell his metal hand, he replied. "No, it just moves. I can feel it moving, but it has no nerves. It's wierd to explain."

"So are you seeing anyone?" He then gave a funnt face, raising his right eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 pm

She blushed and tilted her head down a bit making a couple pieces of hair fall into her face and cover her eyes. "N-no im not. Why?" She took her hand away from his and placed on top of her other one that was resting on her lap.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 am

(Can I join, I am bored, I don't want to ruin anything but if you fear I will just say no and I will delete this post, tell me if i do lol)

Emi walked into the ramen shop, she went up to the bar to get some ramen she doesn't like to go to a table inless she is with someone. Emi kept thinking about the night that she almost died. All Emi could think about was that night, he came so unexpected, almost taking her life then taking her friends lives to. 'If only I could meet him, I would help someone, I could, I could' Emi thought off ordering some ramen where her dad owned the shop. "What'll it be today" Lily, one of her friends said. "Oh, the usual" Emi said putting her hand under her chin just thinking, thats all she thought she could do. Emi turned around to see if any of her friends or people she knew were there. 'Nope no one by the looks of it' Emi thought then seeing Matthias. 'Oh my god, thats him' Emi said thinking of aproaching him. "I can't, I just can't, and anyways he is with someone" Emi said mumbling to herself. "What are you talking about Emi" Lily said looking at her weird. "Oh nothing, heres money and a tip keep the change" Emi said handing Lily her money and looking at Mattias. Emi ate her ramen thinking and looking out the window. Emi kept thinking about aproaching him but told herself not to.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 am

(the more the marrier, but if hero join im kicking his butt.)

Matthais smiled and did something unexspected. He quickly kissed her. He stayed there for a moment. He then slowly went back. "Thanks for talking." He said. He quickly blushed and turned away. Then he saw Emi. 'Hmmm, wasn't that the girl I playd hostage with.' he thought, since there was only one to find out. "HEY IS THAT YOU EMI!?" He shouted across the shop. Surley that would get her attention. He hoped that she would come over here to talk with him and Kaminari.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Kaminari stayed there shocked for a minute and looked at him. She statred to laugh anf bit her bottom lip trying not to be to loud, then she turned her stool towards the counter again. 'That was unexpected..but nice.' She blushed a deep shade of red and raised a hand to her lips.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 am

"Holy..." Emi said scared by the yell. 'Oh my gosh, he noticed me, what to do what to do', Emi thought in her head. "Umm Hello, what can I get you two lovebirds today" Emi said acting like she worked here knowing that she kinda does. "How do you know my name, oh yeah u can read my name tag" Emi said turning around making a name tag really fast. "So what can I get cha" Emi said smiling getting her notepad and pen out. "He is a keeper" Emi said gigling.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 am

"You're that girl from the one night, there were two others there. I proved a point." He looked back Kaminari. "We'vw met." He looked back Emi, "Once i see someone i never forget them." He sighed and looked up. "It was a few days ago I was in the Hospital. Emi you came to visit me." He looked at the ground. "I took another life. Ans almost lost mine. Nothing makes sense." He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 am

"Yeah, uuhhh sorry if you don't want me here I will just leave, no problem" Emi said walking back to the barstools. 'I can't talk to him about it, infront of his girlfriend, she might dump him if she hears he took a life, and almost took mine' Emi thought in her head. Emi poured Coffee in a mug when she didn't think and spilled it on the counter. Emi breathed heavely. "Oh, my gosh" Emi said so imbarrassed she went into the girls Powder room to wash herself off.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 am

Kaminari stood up and leaned against the counter. She reached into her bag and took out her blind carefully putting it back on. 'It was nice to see such a handsome face before I had to put this thing back on.' She giggled to herself and looked to where the entrace was. 'I probably should get going. I wonder if brother is home yet.' Kaminari sighed and looked to where the ground would be. 'Then again. I probably shouldnt go home.'
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:32 am

Emi came back out all clean. 'All better,' Emi thought in her head. "Wow she is really beutiful" she mumbled. "I would never try to ruin love starting" Emi mumbled to herself. Emi waited a while, just sitting there thinking about the conversation. Emi was lost deep in her thoughts. Emi pulled her laptop out and typed about her day just thinking, doing nothing but thinking and typing.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:41 am

Kaminari looked toward the sound. 'What is that?' She cocked her head to the side slightly and flipped through her mental sound book trying to figure out what it was. She leaned back on the counter and sighed. "I give up." Kaminari mumbled to herself even though she was still trying to figure it out. 'I just cant place it.'
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 am

"Can I do anything for you Lily" Emi said typing. "Sure go see if that lovely couple over there needs anything" Lily said making coffee. "Oh, okay, well then here I go" Emi said finishing typing. "Is it someone you know, someone you like, an ex" Lily asked Emi. "No just some guy that almost killed me" Emi said standing up. "No no sit down I'll handle this" Lily said walking over to the table. "No no you sit my problem i'll handle it" Emi said pulling her back down. "No I am handling it, now" Lily said wLking over to the table. Lily walked over slaped the guy. "Do not touch Emi" Lily said pointing her finger at him. "No, no Lily" Emi said trying to pull her away, but not successfull. "No I am handling this" Lily said slaping her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:01 am

Kaminari lookes at the girl that slapped Mathhais and laughed a little. 'What was that for?' She shook her head and smiled at the girl. "May I ask what he did wrong?" Kaminari said as she stuffed her blind in her bag again.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 am

"He almost took her life" Lily said unhappy with the couple. "You are not my favorite person right now" Lily said walking away. "Well now you quit" Emi said very angry at Lily. "He was in a rough state his cousin just died" Emi said pointing back to the bar. 'I wish I could just talk to him' Emi thought in her head. "I am sorry, she gets worried about me but I can handle myself" Emi said walking over to the table. "Would you like anything else to eat" Emi said pulling ou her notepad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A problem(open, no fighting)   A problem(open, no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

A problem(open, no fighting)
Page 1 of 1