Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] Empty
PostSubject: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Temai had done it, he had kidnapped Rose, The Hokages girlfriend. But this wasn't his mission he wanted to make the Hokage follow him and kill them both. Rose was knocked out from a backhand of Temai's Tiger Claw. He made a extra thick Rope that was strong enough to to be cut my a Kunai. Temai dropped Rose at the end of the bridge as he stood on the sound side just on the bridge waiting for Yuto to turn up to save his girlfriend. Temai slid his claw out of his Akatsuki jacket as if somebody was approaching and stood on guard.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Yuto was furious, The Akatsuki Leader had kidnapped his beloved girlfriend Rose. "I will find her and I will make the Akatsuki pay"said Yuto in a outraged voice. He managed to escape his guards to rescue her even though the Council of Konoha ordered him to stay at the Leaf Village and get the Anbu to find Rose. But Yuto knew they wouldn't try and even if they did they would fail. Yuto arrived at the bridge where he saw Rose tied up unconscious. He clenched his fist as he saw the Akatsuki Leader standing there as his jacket blew in the wind. Yuto didn't attack instantly because he had to play it smart. He noticed a claw on the mans hand and it had a liquid substance dripping off it. 'I better watch that claw' Yuto thought to himself. He looked back up into the eyes of the Akatsuki Leader as it started to drizzle with rain. "Who do you think you are?" yelled Yuto. "I'm going to kill you!" he yelled even louder as he took two steps onto the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Temai smirked as Yuto talked about destroying the Akatsuki and killing him. "Well lets begin" said Temai as he grasped his claw and ran at Yuto. The Hokage was just staring at him as he run across the bridge towards him. Temai swung his hand back and leaped into the air as the bridge squeaked. Temai swung his claw back forward hoping to hit Yuto with the incredible speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Yuto wasn't even looking at Temai he was just staring at Rose as one of her eyes opened a little bit. Yuto felt like the motion was paused as she looked at him sadly as she was tied up. Yuto noticed the Temai was right near him in mid air and tried moving to the left but there was hardly any room, even though the bridge was bigger than normal bridges Yuto still didn't have much room. Temai clipped Yuto's arm as Yuto felt some poison enter his body. Yuto feel over the rope and managed to grab it with he right hand as his left was disabled from the poison. He quickly whipped out a wire that would be able to hold his body wait and swung the string over the rope in case Temai tried something to make him fall. Yuto knew Temai wasn't crazy enough to cut the rope for they would both fall to their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 am

Temai smirked. "Well I said I'd let you die by each others side. So I'll kill her and throw her off the bridge after I kill you!" said Temai as he swung his claw up and threw it down at Yuto at a incredible speed. If the claw hit it would kill Adam or just make fall to his death. Then Temai would kill Rose and the fate of the Leaf Village would be undecided. Nothing could stop him!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 am

Kadaj was passing bye when he saw this happening "YUTO!!!" kadaj had only one chance he used his clans Kekkei Genkai The God Speed and charged at the man who was dressed in the Akatsuki jacket locking his sword between himself and Yuto "How dare you attack the Hokage Akatsuki scum, you are going to PAY!!" Kadaj grinded his sword up between Temai's claws then swinging a kick hard enough to throwing back a few feet "though i may only be a genin i wont let you do this he is my hokage and I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL HIM THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:19 am

Yuto saw the genin fly past and stop the claw from hitting Yuto. The Genin was holding back an Akatsuki ninja, how impressive. Yuto wasted no time pulling himself up and over releasing the string doing a 360 well he swung his foot at the ninja's face to go with a combo of the genin kick to the ribs.
At the same time Rose regained consciousnesses and was beginning to cut herself free with a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 am

Temai was suddenly stopped by another young ninja. "Pffft you are a mear genin don't speak your gibberish to me" said Temai confidently. He saw the genin swing his his foot aiming for Temai's ribs, he found it humorous as he let the foot hit and laughed as it didn't hurt him one bit. Then all of a sudden Temai looked left as the Hokage's foot followed after the genin's and hit Temai directly in the forehead. Temai was knocked off the bridge with the powerful kick and landed on the side of Konoha's land. Temai grabbed his head and yelled "You bastard. I will kill you. ALL OF YOU!" Temai ran towards the bridge hoping to cut off the ropes to make the two ninja fall. He was getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Kadaj had his sword ready in one hand he charged at the Akatsuki member "HAHAHAHA DIE SCUM" Kadaj jumped high in the air still using his Kekkei Genkai to increase his speed by opening the first gate he swung his sword down right above Temai's head hopeing to cleave his skull in two "DIE!!!!!!" Kadaj's roar was loud and long he cleaved down towards Temai's head for a killing blow.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 am

Yuto took this as an advantage. He knew the genin would make it to the ropes in time so Yuto decided to go help Rose. He ran up to her and whipped out a kunai. He cut and cut but it wasn't breaking through. Yuto raised his kunai above his head and swung it down at an incredible speed cutting the Rope. Yuto hugged Rose and helped her stand as they began to ressume battle position to fight the akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Temai watched the Genin charge at him, he stopped running as the genin gained speed. Temai did a one handed hand signal and made the ground start to go swampy, at the speed of the genin we would not be able to stop in time. "You will die first you scum. This isn't your business" Temai yelled at the Genin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:45 pm

"what the hell why cant I move what is this? Its so hard to walk" Kadaj had trouble walking as Temai had used his jutsu to make the ground a swamp "I cant move I'm going to die here this cant be" Kadaj knew his fate was sealed when he charged at Temai he was only going to live shortly as he saw the look of a mass killer in Temai's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Yuto still had Rose in his arms when he heard the genin yelling out. Yuto turned and say him sinking and Temai standing right near him "Nooo" yelled Yuto as he and Rose began to run across the bridge to make it to the genin and save him. But Yuto knew he wouldn't be fast enough. He threw a kunai to save the genin some time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Temai's sand trap worked as the genin sinked into the ground and was stuck "Your speed was your downfall. Maybe you could of stopped in time if you were slower" said Temai to the genin as he looked up at Yuto and Rose running towards him. Yuto threw a kunai at Temai to slow Temai's onslaught down but it doesn't work. Temai just turned as the kunai punctured into his arm. Temai laughed at the pain. As he continued to form hand signals and yelled "Bedrock Coffin" as the ground raised around the genin. Temai looked up at Yuto and Rose "One down two to go" said Temai as he forced the rocks together hoping to crush and kill the genin, this would be extremely hard to avoid because of the speed of the attack and the fact that the genin was sinking in the ground.

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Earth

Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms then into two gigantic sections and crushes them together and their opponent in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yuto I'm sorry I...failed you" Kadaj was chrushed by Temai's Bedrock Coffin he had now become a pool of blood and body parts his life was over he would never be alive again for he didnt get a substitute Jutsu off in time before he was crushed he thought of his team and how they would be affected by his death but he thougt to himself they could care less for he was only a genin that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and that caused his demise and that is the end of Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Yuto's kunai didn't do anything. The akatsuki just let it fly into his arm. Yuto stopped and froze just starring at the kunai. "Yuto what are you doing!?" said Rose as she ran past Yuto to save the genin. Yuto thought to himself as he started coming back to reality 'Its happening all over again. I wasn't there to save Dad and I'm not good enough to save this kid either' "Yuto...I'm sorry I....failed you" Yuto looked up when he heard these words the the rocks speed at the genin at an incredible speed. "No!" Yuto reached his hand out as the genin was crushed at killed. He froze but Rose kept running towards the Akatsuki with her on on Yuto's kunai in her hand "You will pay" she said as she jumped in mid-air at the Akatsuki. "DIE" she yelled. Yuto was still standing there on the bridge. just looking at the rocks covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Temai closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the Genins body getting crushed, Temai felt a sudden satisfaction as the genin was killed. He looked up as the jounin Rose he had captured earlier has in the air above him. Temai smirked again as he shot two of the tips of his tiger claw at Rose. If they hit the poison would run through her body eventually killing her.

Temai shoots the poison tipped fingers on his claw at the opponent at a fast speed, This attack is hard to dodge for the fact that if you dodge the first shot it flys back and would hit you from behind. This attack can be fatal.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Yuto noticed Rose was done for. He quickly reacted and pulled out a piece of string and threw it around Rose. It caught her and Yuto yanked her back as quickly as he could, but there wasn't enough time. The blades have hit her in the torso. Yuto dragged Rose into his arms "It's gonna be alright Rose. Stay with me baby" he said into he ear. "I'm sorry Yuto. I love you" said Rose. Her eyes flickered as the couple had one last passionate kiss. Rose died in Yuto's arms. Yuto closed his eyes. "You have killed the most important thing in my life. You are a horrible person" Yuto looked down into Roses eyes. "Finish me you scum" Yuto said waiting to be struck down on the middle of the bridge.

Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Temai's attack hit the female. Temai was having a great day. He had crushed the Hokage and already killed two people. "Another one bites the dust" said Temai as the to Blades landed back onto his Claw. Temai started walking over slowly as the couple said romantic things to one another. "Blah blah blah. I hate this mushy bullcrap" said Temai as he straightened his claw ready to strike down the Hokage. "Finish me you scum" said the Hokage. "Scum!" yelled Temai. He calmed down as he knew it didn't matter the Hokage would soon be dead. "Well I did give you your wish. You will die together" said Temai in a soft voice. "Well, It's time. Goodbye" said Temai as he knelt down near the Hokage and closed his eyes. Then he opened them in a split second swinging his claw at the Hokage's heart.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Yuto kept his eyes on Rose the whole time. Until the Akatsuki Leader knelt down next to him, he knew it was close. Yuto kissed Rose on the forehead and closed his eyes. He listened to the man "Well I did give you your wish. You will die together" This made a tear fall out of Yuto's eye onto the ground. "Well, It's time. Goodbye" The blade pierced into Yuto's eye and his eyes went fully open as blood flew out of Yuto's mouth hitting the Akatsuki on the cheek. Yuto gasped for air. As he finally looked up into the Mans eyes. "My Village will destroy you" said Yuto as he fell from his knees to his back while Roses dead body fell after him. Yuto died with Rose by his side in the middle of the Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Temai's claw lunged into the Hokages chest. It was the best feeling Temai had ever had. The Hokages blood shot onto Temai's cheek, it dripped down onto his shoulder. "My Village will destroy you" The Hokage told Temai. The the bloodthirsty Temai just smirked as the he saw Yuto fall down as the claw slid out of his torso. Temai just looked at his blade that was covered in blood. Then down at the to adult ninja then over at the rocks where he had crushed the young genin. "Not bad for a days work" Temai said to himself. "Well Its almost sunset I better go meet with that new Akatsuki fellow" said Temai as he jolted away into the sound half of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Fate of Konoha [Closed]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Sorrow, hatred, pain and anger. All 4 emotions mixed in one, all 4 emotions to make one. He had several meetings with the hokage, but actually knowing him outside of the office, he did not. However, although he hadn't the knowledge of his personal life, seeing him die at the hands of one so powerful, with two others, he could not stand. Seeing the hokage's body and the other two, he had to recover them from more hostility. The person who was way too powerful had left with his objective fulfilled. Jumping out from his cover, he bounded towards the three bodies. Sliding on the ground before the Hokage he slid his hand through the blood on his neck and checked the pulse on the hokage, out cold. He then checked the pulse on her neck, gone as well; and for the boy, no hope. Knowing that if he got the chance, he could possibly revive the fallen Hokage, but he would need time and with the rapid blood loss, it would be very very hard; but he would try. Without much effore he ran over and picked up the boy and the woman before lying them each on top of each other. He had no respect for the dead it would seem but he was in a haste. Slamming his hands together in a single seal he placed his hands underneath the bodies and dissapeared in a cloud of white smoke. He was already halfway to the hospital with the boy and the girl in his hands and the hokage on his back. He would arrive within seconds and get them cleaned up and ready for a burial. Even with his surperior medical skills, reviving them was no hope. He thought to himself as tomorrow would be the day of mourning and the end of an era. As to who the next hokage was, he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 pm

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]   Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate Of Konoha (P)[Temai,Adam,Kadaj]
Page 1 of 1