Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm

Go down 
+2
Ulkira
Brock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty
PostSubject: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of you have had experience on this game.

I'm getting this game for my PS3 in 0 days. YAY I GOT IT NOW, and I finished it in 5 days. Sad

If you have played it, what would you rate it? It's similar to Ultimate Ninja 3 but it's more jutsu and it's set on a 3-D dimension. So instead of looking at a stage from only 1 side, the screens turns the way your characters facing.

Well, you get it.

I really only created this topic to see the ratings of the game from YOU and i'd like to have a discussion about the game. YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS

~Brok~

Last edited by Rasen Shuriken on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm

*Does not have a PS3* Sad

I heard it's awesome though. I'd give UN3 a 9/10 or something like that.

*Touches Brokstr's dancing Jelly-man* HAH!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Adam beat me 2 - 1 on UN3 today.

3rd Round was pretty close though. Very Happy

~Brok~
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 pm

I beat my brother a lot of times on UN2 & UN3. When he wouldn't play as Itachi or Minato, though. They're impossible to beat.

P.S: The secret to winning is to spam Rasengan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 am

Yeah, Rasengan is a spam killer lol.

Gaara in half transformation is really good 'cause there's sand burial and stuff. Same with Itachi's Bomb Clones.

~Brok~
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 am

gaara is unbeatable...you just keep the opponent at long range while defending and its your win...If the opponent can get closes your sand is always protecting...

If you have dificults make that cloud of sand and then the ultimate attack...
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:33 am

Kisame is the best character on that game
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Yondaime wrote:
gaara is unbeatable...you just keep the opponent at long range while defending and its your win...If the opponent can get closes your sand is always protecting...

If you have dificults make that cloud of sand and then the ultimate attack...

Yondaime, I think you're talking about Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuuden. Brokstr and I were discussing Ultimate Ninja 3.

Minato & Itachi are the pwnest in my opinion. Their moves are really cool since they keep attacking with freaking speed. And yeah, Kisame rocks too, especially when he's in Shark Skin Mode.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm

You are starting to talk about Ultimate Ninja 3 now Razz

Brock you will have to come over and play again tommoz then maybe? Have some speed rounds Razz
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 pm

That was some good matches today, ey?

I got flogged, but it's mainly pointed that the rule was to pick a random and I was unlucky.

~Brock~
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 pm

one thing that i dont like on ninja storm is that it has less characters than the others...
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:21 am

I have UNStorm. It pwns all other naruto games...

Best characters to use:
Kisame: his sword combo eats major health and if in Awakening mode chakra also

Itachi: His Ultimate move in the game(Tsukuyomi) takes away 2 health bars

Kimimaro: In awakening mode(curse mark lvl2) Bracken dance takes away two health bars, also he is the best all range fighter. Perfect for a n00b ^^(but hard as hell to get)

Lee: Fast...really fast

Kabuto: all round fighter, plus his awakening mode heals him

Naruto(Kyuubi): OVER F'n POWERED

Kakashi: Ultimate move almost always connects

Hardest characters to use:
Itachi/Neji/Hinata: Their ultimate moves are EXTREMELY hard to execute due to the range. Also they are both close range fighters

Tsunade: She sux...period....

3rd Hokage: Sux...

Shikamaru: HARDEST CHARACTER TO PLAY AS!!!! All of his jutsu are VERY close range

Kankuro: Good character unless your fighting someone who likes close range. Long range.

Other characters and notes on them:

Naruto: You will probably be best with him because he is the main character...

Sasuke: Good, all round character.

Sasuke Curse mark lvl 2: Powerful, but you will find yourself using the same moves over and over

Sakura: Ok, but her ninjutsu attack is lacking

TenTen: Best female character to fight with. All round character.

Ino: Don't underestimate her attacks. She can be lethal, but it takes a pro to unlock it.

Chouji: Ok...nothing special

Kiba: Once you play as him once or twice you will be good with him. Easiest character to master

Shino: Shino is badass if you take the time to learn how to use him properly.

Gaara: ok at first, but when you unlock his alternate ninjutsu and Ultimate ninjutsu he is a killer

Temari: Good, but is weak against close ranged fighters

Guy: Once you master Lee, Guy will be easy

Jiraiya: Balanced, but you will find that his moves are some what limited

Orochimaru: Nice character to play as and funny to watch XD

Best support persons to have:

Kimimaro: Larch dance is a great defensive move that distracts the enemy

Neji: Palm rotation is one of the best defensive moves in the game. You can hide in his rotation

Kidomaru: Great because he immobilizes the enemy

Sakon: Summoning Rashumon is a great defense and will also damage the enemy if he is too close when the gate appears

Naruto/sasuke: Who wouldnt love a chidori/rasengan combo attack XD (NOTE: Rasengan is better than chidori due to the fact that chidori is easy to dodge, while rasengan follows the target

Shino: Great due to the fact that ground Scamper Insects will follow the enemy for a while until it goes away

Gaara: same as shino, his desert shower follows the opponent, but not as long as shino's

Orochimaru: Does a nice combo

Kabuto: Feather illusion puts opponent to sleep if in range

If u have anymore questions my psn ID is: Shadow_Scarface
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:02 am

Cool, I know some more characters that will be in the game now.

Thanks!

~Brock~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm   Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto ; Ultimate Ninja Storm
Page 1 of 1