Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm Empty
PostSubject: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:07 pm

It was time, or at least according to Vice's instructions. He was curious as to how many individuals would be bold enough to actually show up. It was a first test of sorts. No other criminal organization was bold enough to attack a village head on, and even then, they weren't bold enough to do so as a group. They always split up in a cliche, Noah's arc style two by two system and marched about doing... well nothing. His Akatsuki would waste no time making their mark on history, starting with the fall of Konoha. He was however, surprised at how all these individuals that thought themselves so mighty were so quick to panic at the thought of their own life being expendable. They were strong, but at the same time, they were weak. Weak in the mind; manipulatable. He wouldn't go as far as thinking them to be Pawns, but in the grand scheme of things, they weren't any different then any other shinobi. All of Konoha, all of Sunagakure; the entire World infact, was all the same. After all, they all had a shadow...

And they would thus be judged the same. Each and every one of them that failed to join the shadows would be destroyed by them, at least in his mind. They would taste and come to understand mortality. They would be humbled before the hand of law and cry silently to themselves as they wait for their final say; completely out of their hands. Vice would teach the world a lesson that it had long forgotten. For as long as their are constants that all things must abide by, they do not shape their own fate. The world shapes your fate for you, the only power that one individual has is the right to decide which side of fate he of she will choose. Shadows... or death.

In any case, as Vice pondered his thoughts; considering and comparing shinobi of all sorts to insects, he folded his arms and took in a sigh. Standing under the grand clouds of Amegakure, though at the boarder where he told everyone to meet. It was odd, that it hadn't rained in awhile. There was no standing water, or wet ground. But the clouds hung heavy in the sky, ready to burst... "Perhpas we should speed up this process... I'd hate to have to travel wet."
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 pm

There was literally nothing of importance in these parts to Senkou. Not at all, the scenery was ill, mostly rocky and baren, no life to be seen save for the few shrubs which speckled the land with a green tint across the otherwise brown land. He was a solemn and lone figure as he walked to the area where there so called leader would be waiting. His stride was calm, as were his eyes, every mannerism about him told of a tranquility, blocking the true thoughts that lay with in his mind. For within, there was another story. He was a light with such a fire that he had not felt for quite some time, and it was an anger that he thought hed crushed, never to return to him, but he was wrong. There was always going to be at least one person who was able to reignite the hate with in him, and it had been lit full kilter.

He rounded the top of the hill and came face to face with Vice, their eyes locking for a split second but the look his eyes transformed into for that moment was enough to deliver a message. It said plainly, I have no trust for you, you better be able to place a pack of power behind you words, because it all seems bull headed and wishful thinking to me. After he looked away, his face returned to the soft structure it normally held, his anger once again settled behind a mask of peace. He thought ill of Vices plan, for there didnt seem to be much of one at all. It seemed as though Vice was willing to just throw them away, which was extremely fool hardy. If anyone died in this attack, it would be from lack of structure in Senkous eyes and not from their own lack of skill.

Tell me Vice, is there more to this plan then just a few guards at the towers, the others go ahead and act like bandits and ransack the village while you carry out your grudgeful vengance against the Hokage, or are just throwing our lives away here.

Senkou suspected that Vice was also trying to just weed out the weakest of them not even intending to have this plan succeed, which he could see Vices thinking, even though he was totally against it, as it was pointless.

Tell me while were alone, Vice, do you even expect this plan to work, or is this just a test for us so you can see what were made of?

He would have his answers. The leader had been so rude when he had walked out from them, not answering their questions at the meeting. He was a fool if he thought that they woudlnt sniff the plotting, for it was very plain, and there was nothing subtle about it.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:13 am

"I thought I made it pretty clear that this was a test. As for the outcome, well It doesn't really matter. Whether 'it' works or not isn't exactly the idea, the objective will be complete either way. I have no grudge against the Hokage, or Konoha for that matter, so don't think for a second that is what I have in mind. I gave you and every other individual the opportunity to bail out awhile ago. You of course, still have that option."

"Let me ask you this, what else do you want in this 'plan', hmm? You are a god fearing man, aren't you Senkou. You took the name of Akatsuki yet you aren't ready to act. Is that the case? If your life was priority you wouldn't have abandoned your name to that of a criminal, you would have stayed back in the village where it was safe; where you could have shelter made for you and be pampered by the world. If that is the case, and you aren't ready at any moment to die, then by all means, leave. I can already hear it in your voice that you are scared. A shinobi has no time for such nonsense. If your life is valuable, then your right to live is yours, but you are only delaying the inevitable in doing so. All things die, but the rules that the world are founded upon are constant."

He looked toward Senkou, his eyes not glazed over with apathy, or emotionless, or harsh or rash as one would think, but rather, and inviting and timid smile. "I warn you, however, that you are no different then anyone else, Senkou. If you stand against the shadows, you will eventually be defeated by them. Choose your side wisely, after all, it is ultimately your decision... to abandon the ideal of 'life' for the shadows, or delay the inevitable by running from them."
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 am

Senkou smiled to outwardly as Vice spoke to him. He chuckled slightly when he got to the point about him being scared. This man obviously did not understand him at all, nor his questioning, his thoughts going in the completely opposite direction then what he should have been. He had completely misjudged Senkou, for he was not the common criminal. He let the man finish and the two stood in silence for a few minutes. Senkou stood to the side of the hill top, letting the wind catch his hair and tickle his face, eyes closed, enjoying the peace. Humans were all so simple, sometimes it disgusted himself to call himself one of their own. However, this was to be a conversation, he did not wish to stand here in silence when there was another present with whom he could trade words.

You hear no fear in my voice Vice. Your psychological tricks to atempt to intimidate me with your speeches wont work, so you may as well save your fancy speech for someone who cares. There is a reason I came here first, and that was to trade these words we are sharing now.

The first of these is I do not consider you my superior, nor will I ever bow to you. Whether or not if this is what you want from me later down the road, I wont be your slave, Im just making it clear, there is no need to say anything.

I do not believe you would just let me leave, and if you would, you would be a fool. I already have enough information from that short meeting three days ago to be a very dangerous liability to you all.

As for life, life is very much a priority for me, as it is so beautiful, but that does not mean I am not comfortable with dying. I am a man at peace with himself Vice, even though the natural emotions do take over from time to time. I am not a god fearing man, for I do not think, that God, if there in fact be a deity in the sky, would wish for me to fear him any more than a father would wish his son to fear his hand. You right about me defection though, slightly off in your pinpoint accuracy. I left mainly to be a freeman, and well, my ideals can not be accepted by any organized society. I hate those who piss themselves away, and view them as unworthy for life, this is unacceptable to the civilized.

Finally, you spoke to me of the shadows. Vice I have no true alignment. Thus I am no ones enemy, yet I am no ones friend. I am everyones enemy, I am everyones friend.

We both share a hate for our clan, I have no clue if you harbor that same hate for me, I have not decided if I feel that hate for you, our relationship is to be strained at best for a very long time, and I will not guarantee you my loyalties. I tell you this openly, because I do not fear you, with no disrespect intended. If this not be a true plan then I am satisfied for now, thought then again, why not raise the stakes, why bother even constructing the towers, as you seem to think they benefit us. Why not make the test more difficult, forsake the pillars. Save that for the true attack when the time comes. Displaying it now will make it less effective should you decide to attack later down the road, granted its just a suggestion, take it as you will. I wont be using them to my advantage either way probably, so it matters not to me.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 am

Izumi quietly left the rain country. As much as she liked the rain and the constant water interaction that she was so comfortable with, it was time to move. Izumi was restless and ready to fight another village's ninja. She longed for the pleasure of using all of her strength in fighting people that were trained to kill like herself. These ninja would be dissapointing if they were not at least ANBU level in strength. Izumi loved killing, but a kill that was too easy didnt spark the entertainment that she desired so fully. If somthing wasnt entertaining then it wasnt worth doing. Vice had a message sent to her explaining where to meet and she was ready to go long before the time she accually recieved the message. Upon accually getting the coordinates though, she left immedeatly. Into the woods she went, jumping from limb to limb barely noticing the bottled jug of water on her back that had become just another part of her body. The weight didnt hold her back hardly at all.

Izumi noticed the two chakras and some at a larger distance that would probably be joining the group soon. She made her way quickly to the closest two chakras, as she noticed that one was the leader's. When she got close enough to hear the two men talking, she stopped and sat on the branch of a tree above them and let them continue their conversation. She wasnt really interested in what they were discussing, because it wouldnt change anything that she would be doing. She did overhear the converstation, but completely ignored it. She would be going no matter the danger. It wasnt that she wanted to die, but she knew that if her life was not in danger then it just wouldnt be interesting. She swung her legs and occupied herself until flash finished speaking to the man.

She then looked down and whistled quietly. She didnt really wish to speak, she was just ready to move. Whenever he decided that it was time to continue to Konoha she would be on the move with him. Izumi would grow bored quickly, so she hoped that he would be ready sooner than later. The killing instinct inside Izumi grew more restless.

The man named senkou has interesting chakra. It wasnt drawing her to be physically attracted to the man like some chakras did, but it wasnt nasty or repulsive either. It wasnt a typical chakra and Izumi was intrigued by it. She was interested in the man until he started giving speeches like vice. Izumi wondered why in the hell everyone had to think everything through all the time. Killing is killing, and fun is fun. The more you ignored the little details in actions that werent directly related to a fight at hand the more interesting life became. Izumi had witnessed many emotions of self preservation in her lifetime, most of which had been people running from her blade or jutsu, but Senkou didnt seem to fear death. She couldnt understand why he wouldnt just shut up and start killing. If he had done that, maybe Izumi would have found herself seeking to entertain herself with him later. But as it was, Izumi couldnt stand thinkers that placed such large emphasis on who they were fighting for and why they were fighting. She decided to speak up in this moment and would remain quiet unless spoken to again. " Why cant you people forsake all the chit chat about 'Why you fight' and 'who you fight for.' If your fighting, then your fighting. If you are killing, blood is still being spilled. Life gets too boring when you get wrapped up in all the details. Just entertain yourself and life is so much more interesting."

Finished with what she wanted to say, she continued to swing her legs in the tree. If Senkou or Leader spoke to her she would listen, but she doubted that she had much else to add to the mostly boring conversation.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 pm

"Hehe, Senkou, as much as I appreciate your honesty, you take yourself far too seriously. You are a criminal. Have you asked yourself why you are here? Why you joined the akatsuki. Whats your point? Do you know? Of course you don't. You want to sit here and tell me that your loyalty to me isn't guaranteed? Well let me tell you that I don't want you here. What are you trying to accomplish right now? You boldly stand up to me for whatever reason you have, and even attempt to disrespect me and my words. I am a reasonable guy, Senkou, I am a man of ease, of law, of justice. I am a tool of what already is. No on thing can be neutral, the very fact that you are here today is an example of that."

"But I'm going to make this easy for you Senkou. I'm going to end your life here for you, so that you can truly be neutral. The dead can't take sides, and if you are at peace as you say you are then your death now will only close a chapter that has been finished. But I will give you the choice, Senkou, I will give you the choice to take your execution with stride, or I will do so by force. I suppose you could also attempt to flee but that would only be another form of excepting your death. I am a reasonable man, Senkou, but I will gladly make an example out of you."

--------------------Though open, post order is now established between myself and Senkou as an active battle, any posts other then are also subject to this same battle environment----------------------
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:47 am

OOC: This post is going to be relatively short.

Senkou only stared at Vice as he continued to speak, his words falling on ears that only cackled with laughter as he tried to sound so wise and learned about life. Then as he began onto the second part of his speech, they almost suffocated from lack of oxygen. He truly is a kid isnt he. So easy to bait. Vice finally finished and Senkou kept his demeanor up, casting almost every word Vice said into a mental abyss that destroyed everything that entered.

I said I had no alignment, not that I was neutral, there is a very vast difference, I pray you take notice of it. As for your offer, well hehe, have at me if you wish, though saying I could take it in stride or in other words simply allow you to kill me was a waste of breath. You say you are reasonable, yet, the only reason you wish for me to die is you realize you can not manipulate me and I will do as I please. I assumed this would be one of the possible outcomes. I suppose it is a wise one on your part.

He stood unmoving, for there was no reason to do so. If Vice really wanted him dead, he would do his best to ensure it happened, but Senkou was not going to just lay down and day, nor would he turn and run. He was not intimidated by the man in any way. He was talking a lot and a lot, a lot of nothing. Rather he was talking in circles, but it did not matter to him. This was pointless in his eyes, for Vice was only delaying his plans even further now, all for little ol' him. He smirked as Vice thought it was really that important to get rid of him now.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 am

Seeing as though his mind was made up, he had not need to say anything else. After all, dead men had no thoughts nor say. If the man failed to understand, then it would be the mistake that ended his life. Senkou was nothing more then a bug, and the only quality that made him any more then that was his allegiance to the shadows. Without that, he was nothing. His shadow quirked, clenching into a and signs as he himself form three hand signs. He did so while Senkou was speaking, no longer listening to him. The shadow cast the shadow imitation technique, and a second later, he himself used the shadow thievery technique. Because the clouds from the sky were heavy, the shadow was thick, he could cast the first technique as if it were at point blank range, impossible to dodge, or even notice. The second technique would then immediate strip his target of his ability to use the shadows himself. By the time his opponent had stopped talking, he would be trapped. The fact that his opponent also didn't move would keep him from being clued into the fact that he was both unable to use his shadow technique, or that he couldn't move.

With his opponent then unable to move, and his shadow's hand sign holding the shadow imitation technique, he would be free to form his next technique, going directly from the "shadow thievery" to the hand signs for the "Shadow Splinter Technique" causing two tendrils of the shadow to slide upward, springing to life from the original shadow that bonded them, and slashing across the man with the razored edges, quickly and easily slicing through the flesh and bone of the mans neck and decapitating him. Though he would normally have time to react, the fact that he was unable to move thanks to the shadow imitation technique would leave him with nothing but a second of his own thoughts before his life was ended, and his body would fall limp like a ragdoll to the barren ground bellow him.

He waited for a moment, letting the silence fill the air as the death of the man was confirmed.

Spoiler:

Supplementary Tech

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 am

OOC: Sorry bout the shoddy details but i was in a bit of a hurry. My apologies.

Senkous left arms snapped up as quick as a lightning bolt falling from the sky, the increased speed the result of much training with his sword. Given that it was not currently weighed down, it was light as a feather, and its current position was enough to do what was needed. The movement followed Senkous final word, and just as he had expected and been anticipating, Vice had turned to his shadows right off the bat to win this battle for him. Now normally, against another Nara, he would have accepted the challenge, allowing the shadow to touch his own, initiating a test of stamina, a battle to see who could obtain the possession and who would run out of chakra first. In fact, Vice would have won right here and now, had it not been for the information he had shared with Senkou at the meeting, genjutsu, and that would have been his win, for he would not have been suspecting it and been caught off guard, but he was sure that was what the man would be planning. He had been prepared for that attack the moment Vice had said he was going to kill him, and luck was on his side, luck that Vice had given him that vital piece of information.

Though the ground was littered with cloud, it wasnt entirely covered, and it was though spaces, that gave him just enough time. The motion he made initiated a technique that was lost to most Nara, and his shadow ripped from his feet, and fled to a portion of the hill, a single foot to the rear of him, where a larger break in the clouds granted a five meter, not quite perfect circle of light to illuminate the ground, this place would be the safest for the moment, though soon, Vices use of the shadows would be useless. Then the shadow reared up, off the ground, lashing out towards their owner, wrapping around his arms, raising them in a cross format, and raising him in the air like a damned crucification victim. They retracted, and brought him back down to the ground covered in light. The wind was calm, so the clouds wouldnt change position quickly, which meant he was free to make his next move with ease, no longer near the shadow which had reared up, barely missing the soles of his feet, almost nabbing him, but not being able to get to him in time.

As his shadow withdrew from him, unwinding from his arms, he brought his hands together, thumb on the right hand pointed towards the open palm of the other. The nail was a bit longer then the others, and it served its purpose now. In a blindly quick move, the nail drug across the skin, leaving a gash across the entire length of his palm, blood welling up across the line. In a single motion continuing, the palm slammed down onto the ground, and his own shadow which had crawled between his legs, just enough so he could make contact. A small puff of smoke erupted, and the result showed its ugly face in five new shadows that flew around the ground around him like water. They were the weakest of his summons, but they would do the job of getting rid of his shadow, making Vices attempts to control him useless. The shadows stayed for a moment more, than shot off to the rear, behind Senkou, taking his shadow with them, he was with out shadow now, and though had lost his clans techniques, he had gained a slight defense against this unique enemy.

To finish up his reaction to Vices move to fnish him off quickly, he flicked one of four oil canisters from his leg and it slammed on the ground and broke in front of him, creating a line about a foot long. He straightened back up, ready for anything that Vice may be able to throw at him next. His normal demeanor wouldnt have led one to believe he could move with such precision and purpose, but it was possible, for he had just done it. He may have been normally quiet and settled in the day to day activities, but in battle, he was stead fast and quick to act, almost like he had switched gears to the extreme, though his face remained unchanging, the look of peace evermore.

JUTSU:

Spoiler:

Summons

CLICK MEH
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 pm

OOC: Hahaha, well done, I should have taken this more seriously.

But you wouldn't be able to avoid both techniques... you need hand signs for both techniques, and even if you used them at the same time I did, you wouldn't have been able to escape.

You couldn't avoid the shadow imitation because it was at point blank range, and my shadow was the one that cast it, seeing as though you can't see my shadows actions, you wouldn't have been able to counter it without meta gaming.

Even if you had pulled it off somehow, the shadow splinter Tech would have been at your neck and decapitated you before you could recognize the next attack was there, formed the hand signs for the endgame that you used on yourself, and connect with yourself. Especially if I started while you were still talking, and you didn't start until you had finished talking.

Might I remind you that this is all at point blank range, because I can attack from anywhere in the shadow of the clouds. It's like trying to stop a punch two seconds after I throw it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 pm

OOC: I could make this explanation very complex and impressive, but Ill make it simple as can be. You are the one here, who has a post so far beyond possibility its unreal, however I chose to ignore the obvious flaws in your thoughts and go along with it. First thing being, your post simply said the clouds were heavy, not where they were, or where the shadows were on the ground, or how filled the sky was, just that the clouds were heavy. I took advantage of your lack of description and stated how there were multiple gaps between the clouds, so it was not at point blank range. This was made possible by your blatant lack of detail. Secondly, lets assume that the sky is completely overcast, as that seems to be the point your trying to make. That would mean we have no shadow, as the sun is not shining down upon us. Im certain of this fact because it just so happens that on this day in little old new knoxville Ohio, it is overcast as hell, and nothing is casting a shadow, so in your explanation, you eliminated your shadow, making the actions you made impossible.

As for hand signs, I did make them, even though i did not state specifically that I used them, for I figured it was an assumed and unnecessary detail. As I stated before my post, I was in a hurry. Senkou can use one handed hand signs, hence why I moved my one arm, this was an allusion to the hand signs at the beginning of my post. Also, shadow endgame doesnt use hand signs, it uses motions like with Gaaras sand. Its in the show, the technique works the same here.

Finally, it is plain stupid to say that you did all that while I was talking, of course I would see you do the hand signs and would probably have moved etc, but I let it go and ignored your blatant smack in the face and insult to my character. However, as far as the meta gaming call, I take deep insult to. Its obvious as hell to what you are doing, as Senkou saw your hand signs and would very well know the motions needed for the shadow imitation, being a Nara himself. As for your genjutsu, that is not something Senkou knew you were using, but assumed you probably would because of what you said to him at the meeting and it would make the most sense for you to use your unique skill. You were right on one thing though flash, you should have taken me a lot more seriously.

Also, being in martial arts myself, I can tell you, a punch that takes two seconds to hit? that is a very slow punch indeed, especially in the world of naruto when everything moves at faster pace. A punch that takes two seconds to land, will never hit, not even in the real world, unless your going against a cripple.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Haha, well in little ol' tulsa oklahoma it is also overcast, and I have a shadow... invalid point.

The next invalid point is that while I did say the clouds were heavy and didn't say where they were, your elaborating several posts afterwards would be details added during and after your post, not while mine was still going on. If I had just said that it was overcast then it would be valid, otherwise your manipulation of lack of detail can easily be used in any situation.

And if you want to play that card your 'lack of detail' also kills you, seeing as though you 'did not state specifically that you used' hand signs for techniques that require them. That alone would void all of your actions and kill you. lol

And I did one action, my shadow and I did it at the same time, because my shadow can cast jutsu for me. You shouldn't have seen the shadow imitation, (which requires a single held hand sign) because my shadow was the one that cast it.

And don't take anything personally. I wasn't, nor did I mean to say you were metagaming, I was simply implying the state of affairs. And anything that happens IC between my character and your character has nothing to do with my feelings toward you, thus the roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:09 pm

A nara being able to use their shadow anywhere in an entire section of the world just because its over cast is about the most OP thing I have ever heard. With the way you are trying to explain it, the 'shadow' cast by the overcast, is a 'weaker not as prominent' shadow as ours would be, otherwise ours would not exist. It would not be able to support your shadow like that, becuase your shadow would not be traveling through it, thats like it teleports your shadow. Your basically saying you can ht anywhere for miles upon miles with your shadow right now. I can understand you wanting to use the enviorment to your advantage, because yes that is what all good rpers do, but this is just ridiculous.

As for lack of details, yes I can add details that you left out, thats your fault, and is a great way to gain an upper hand, small example. I say the sun is shining in my post, and that is all. The next rper to post could state the exact position of the sun because I failed to mention it.

The fact that I didnt say I made the hand signs, doesn't mean it wasnt done. It is plain that it was done because the jutsu were done, there is no altering that detail. Just like if I post about setting up camp, and then sitting by the fire, I didnt state what exactly I used per say, but the fire is still there, so I had to have done something to create the fire. A loose example, but you get the point. The handsigns were obviously done, because I did the jutsu.

As for the shadow casting, I will give you that part, as I misread your post and that one is on me. Granted, I could still see your shadow in that case, and would still be able to see the hand sign being made.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Lol it is ridiculous, and it makes sense, and it IS approved. Why do you think I chose Nara? And why Amegakure? Because that works on everyone! If no one can move wtf can they do? Thats not my fault, thats the fault of the lax grading of US. In my opinion they aren't at all strict and thus why I no longer moderate the creation section. It is OP, but you can't change what has been approved mid-RP without changing the RP itself.

And If my lack of detail in the clouds can be manipulated, so can your lack of detail in hand signs. No double standard.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok there is a difference here because with the hand signs, its something that is implied to have happened. Like I said, just because you dont state how you create a fire, doesnt change the fact that there is a fire, and you cant change the fact short of pouring water on it. The details I left out are unchangeable, the details you did not include, are possible to be manipulated by me. It all depends on which detail it is. And I think its very lowly of you to be blatantly using OP moves, that is, sorry to say, but cowardly, and I demand this be review by an admin preferably Jiro as I trust his judgement the most, I will be sending him a PM and we will see what he has to say on it, since neither of us is going to give an inch apparently.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Nope, thats arguable. Its implied by 'heavy clouds' that it's shadow shrouds the ground. Either you are playing the 'detail card' or you aren't.

And in many situations, cowards survive. What you may think is cowardly is just another agent of natural selection. Attacking me personally isn't going to getcha anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:46 am

I have been asked to review the fight. It far from the easiest I have had to mod for while it wasn't long two Naras casting shadows and conflicting details tends to fog the situation. I have followed the argument and I agree with points on both sides. However it’s rather moot since a large aspect of the fight resolves around the following jutsu:

Quote :
Name: Curse of Shadows
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Shadow
Description: This is a supplementary technique masterable by A-ranked shinobi, and thus considered 'A' rank. If ones own shadow is connected to existing shadows, they can launch shadow based attacks from anywhere in the shadow. If the entire battle feild is in a shadow, or it is Night, the entire area becomes a weapon

Before I go into my own comments on this tech I think I should refresh people of their own:

Senkou wrote:
A nara being able to use their shadow anywhere in an entire section of the world just because its over cast is about the most OP thing I have ever heard. With the way you are trying to explain it, the 'shadow' cast by the overcast, is a 'weaker not as prominent' shadow as ours would be, otherwise ours would not exist. It would not be able to support your shadow like that, becuase your shadow would not be traveling through it, thats like it teleports your shadow. Your basically saying you can ht anywhere for miles upon miles with your shadow right now. I can understand you wanting to use the enviorment to your advantage, because yes that is what all good rpers do, but this is just ridiculous.

WTFlash wrote:
Lol it is ridiculous, and it makes sense, and it IS approved. Why do you think I chose Nara? And why Amegakure? Because that works on everyone! If no one can move wtf can they do? Thats not my fault, thats the fault of the lax grading of US. In my opinion they aren't at all strict and thus why I no longer moderate the creation section. It is OP, but you can't change what has been approved mid-RP without changing the RP itself.

I imagine you already guess what I am going to say on the matter. I think first US owes Flash and almighty apology for doing a poor job modding it. Be assured words will be had with the appropriate individuals on this matter. The modding in this case was clearly substandard. And what worries me far more is that this hardly the only mistake Shadow Conciousness Technique is clearly under ranked (should be A) too. I am now rather worried about what else could be wrong. The technique has been upped since. That said I am not inclined to review the app at this stage (I will certainly will if this occurs again) but I shall be on the look out so to speak for more poorly reviewed jutsu.

As for the above Jutsu it is without doubts OP, frankly to ridiculous extent and is thusly banned. The Jutsu will shortly be removed from the app and placed in the banned technique section. I once again want to apologise that it was ever approved in the first place and hope this doesn’t have any detrimental affect on your plans and character based strategies. To make up for this I will approve any one A rank or less tech (as long is it not OP) without the need to train it of your choice Flash.

Given that this technique is officially banned the fight as it stands is voided. Given the build up to it and the breakdown in relationship I am going to offer the following options to continue this and between the two of you, you can make a decision on how to proceed:

1) Assume it never happened and go back to as you were before hand
2) Take part in a fully blooded fight to the death in which I will set the grounds, circumstances and adjudicate
3) Senkou is Killed, Flash Escapes but is heavily wounded and will need to recover– Senkou alone can choose this option. It will be not considered suicide for the purposes of creating new character subsequently
4) Senkou escapes conflict heavily wounded and will need to recover, flash continues as normal

I await you deliberations on the matter

Jiro
Site Administrator
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am

Flash pick between one and two, Im toying with the idea of number three myself. So choose one or two cuz I rule out four completely. Ill let you know my finally choice after you choose.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 am

Hmm... of course I wouldn't mind 3.
Wouldn't mind 4 either.
2 is okay, but it would be hard seeing as though we both already have a good idea of our first moves.. And I would take it alot more seriously as a result.
1 seems like the most convenient option, but it raises the question where we would go from there.

And I dont want to make it sound like I'm slapping blame on US as a site, thats the last vibe I want to give off in this situation. If I'm given an option between 1 and 2 I'd have to go with 1.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am

((OOC: i'm sorry i didnt get a chance to post before now, but is this going to be closed between the two of you, because if not, I was planning on intervening, given that its an akatsuki wide subject))
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 am

(( When we find out what happens, as far as the judgement of the situation, you can jump into the topic, until then its kind of at a standstill))
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 am

OKay.. how about a 5th option in which Senkou kills my character and escapes very wounded... or even we kill each other?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm   Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Omen of Shadows ~ The Coming Storm
Page 1 of 1