Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) Empty
PostSubject: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 am

Fushidara walked slowly through the land kicking the sand. It glowed bright red in the heat of the sun. He had been thinking for the past couple of hours about something hero had told him. Making new friends was something he wasn’t that great at, mostly cause he never opened up to people and waited for them to come to him. But he was a man of his word and he was determined to met a new friend. Maybe I’ll meat someone who already knows hero he thought to him self. The chance of him finding someone in the sand bowl seemed to be slim though.

He had been walking for miles and some time had pasted, but yet his search came up empty handed. The heat along was enough to make him want to run back home and hide from the awful demon that lit up the skies above him so bright. Giving up was no option for the young genin though, and even though he was trying to fight it he liked the aloneness he was getting at the moment.

He found it funny how one could change so quickly he went from having no friends to having one of the greatest he could ever meet, and lusting inside to find more something he never thought he would do. There had been hard times in his life, some he would never truly get over, and his face could show them most of the time. He tried his best to hide the sadness from everyone but failed over and over again. This new life style was helping him over come the feelings though he felt more self powered and didn’t doubt every thing he went for as much and was starting to learn to get along and learn from others.

He kept waling knowing he would meat someone sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Emi was taking her usual stroll around Suna when she came upon the sand bowl. Emi was surprised to see even one person there, not many people people went there. Emi walked over to the figuire. It was a boy, maybe a boy her age or even older. Emi was wondering if she should talk to him. Emi wasn't very good at meeting people, she is very shy. "He-Hello My Name is Emi Ayame, whats yours" Emi said studdering and looking at the boy. Emi's eyes were sparkling. Emi wasn't sure if they would become friends or something else. "If you want me to leave you alone I will" Emi said looking unsure.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am

He was walking when he saw a person from a distance approaching him. He stopped to see who it was, preparing himself for an attack. The person got closer and he could see it was a girl, seeing no forehead protector he could tell she was a acsd. The girl was a year or two younger then him probably. He looked at her as she started to speak. She said here hellos and he could tell see was either shy or nervous one. He finished listen to her speak and smiled, “ no you don’t need to leave I was looking for someone to talk to. My name is Fushidara but you can call me fushi for short.”. He could sense that she was uncertain about them meeting, so he smiled bigger trying to make her feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 am

"Very cool name" she said with a smile. "I was coming out here to practice, well before I saw you" she said uncertain that she chose the right words. "Here, do you want to go out for ice cream with me?" she said giving him her hand. "Come on it will be fun" she said looking at him smiling. Emi knew she had met a new friend, she was very proud that she didn't chicken out and run away. "How old are you, I am 12" Emi said proudly.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

Ice cream sounded so good and it was the first time anyone had ever asked him to go do something with them. He wondered for a second if it was just as fiends or if it would lead to more someday. He say here hand go out and quickly grabbed it blushing. “ I would love to go get some and I’m 13.” He started to walk back to the village to get some, and had the biggest smile ever on his face.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:39 am

"Okay lets go then" Emi said smiling knowing he would be a good friend. Emi and Fushi were on their way to the ice cream shop when out of no where Miyu pounced on Fushi's head. "Miyu its alright hes just a friend" she said coaxing Miyu on to her head. "Sorry about that she is pretty young" she said with an insucure smile on her face. "Miyu is a little white artic fox, my grandfather gave her to me when he went to Antartica" Emi said smiling...
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 am

He nearly jumped out of his skin when the beautiful little animal jumped on him. After hearing what she said about the animal he felt much better. “it is such a beautiful little critter. I’m happy we meet.” he said as they started to walk again. “by the way how much longer you be in the academy, I’m a genin.” he said proudly and wanting to look big in font of the girl.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 am

"Well I am still practicing" Emi said with a smile. "But i am hoping to be out of it soon" Emi said proudly. "Miyu is very beautiful I do very much love her like a sis" Emi said smiling. Emi, Fushi, and Miyu finally reached the ice cream shop. "What'll it be children?" the Ice cream man said. "I will have Cookie's n' cream Miyu will have French Vanilla" Emi said looking over to Fushi. "What do you want?" Emi said looking at Fushi with a big smile. "Have whatever you want I am buying, I have plenty of money" Emi said smiling.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 am

He was happy to finally be at the ice cream shop it was hot out, and the cold food would defiantly feel good going down. He listen to the two place their orders and heard Emi say she would pay. He felt that him being the boy should pay but he didn’t want to be rude. I’ll find a way to repay her. “I think I’ll have the same has you Emi, it’s my favorite kind.” they got the ice cream and fount a bench under some shade, where they started to eat their ice cream.

Fushi looked at Emi’s face while she ate her ice cream. She was a stunning girl and to think she was only a year younger then him. He knew they where friends now, but he felt more of an attraction to her then just friends he had never looking at a girl they way he was looking at her. It might not have been so much that she was a sight to look at but the fact that she wanted to be around him. He liked to judge people by the inside then the out, and he felt she was beautiful on the inside.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 am

"Its my favorite kind too" EMi said smiling gazing at the beautiful sunset. Emi gave miyu her ice cream. "Is it good" Emi said looking at Miyu. "The sunset is so beautiful isn't it?" Emi said looking back at Fushi.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 am

He could speak lost in the eyes of Emi’s face. They where so full and like a never ending hole one could fall into and never get out of. He wanted to tell her how he felt but he couldn’t knowing she would probly be offended and leave. Just go in for a small kiss on the check he thought to himself, but he could bring himself to do it. He quickly broke eye contact before he embarrassed himself in front of her and chocked up some words. “oh yea, yea it is amazing almost I would say” He looked back at her smiling; hoping it would last forever.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 am

Emi looked away blushing a little. "I love the sunset how about you?" Emi said smiling and looking back at the sunset. Emi was looking at all the different colors bouncing of the sun into the sky, there was pinks, oranges, yellows, and some purples. Emi looked back into his beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 am

Fushi saw her lips move, but didn’t hear the words come out. The only thing he could hear was the beat of his heart. It was racing fast then ever before. He saw her looking at the colors of the sun, but the only color he had his eyes on where those twinkling green eyes. His heart stopped as she turned back to look at him. Come on you have to give it a try he told himself. He swallowed back his fear and went in for a kiss on the check, hoping that she wouldn’t be offended.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:22 am

Emi blushed. "Umm wow I don't know what to say" Emi said looking away blushing. Emi thought about what just happened. She just can't believe he did that. Emi wasn't affended just really surprised.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:28 am

He hung his head in shame .”I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.” he knew she would probly leave him to sit in his self pity now. He had never had a girl to like him like that before and should have known it would have been a failed attempt. He started to tear up, but tried to hide it. He was a faller once more at making friends.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:34 am

"No its fine, I kinda liked it" Emi said lookig at his teary green eyes. Emi moved over to Fushi and wiped a tear from his cheek and comforted him. Emi lifted his chin and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:45 am

He felt so embossed to have tiered up in front of her. Although he felt this he felt even more exited that she was not mad and even said she liked it. He flet more at ease now that she moved closer to him. But what happened next he didn’t even expect. She kissed him, he didn’t fight it. But to think a girl kissed him made his heart shore. He wondered if she liked him like he liked her. “nobody has ever kissed me before” he said trembling from excitement and nervousness.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:49 am

"How could anyone not like you" Emi said with a smile. Emi didn't have to hide her blushing anymore. Emi didn't care if he teared up he is the first guy that she liked. He was cute funny and smart all what she looked forward into a guy. Emi knew it was getting late but she didn't care she could spend all day with Fushi.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 am

“I guess cause time to time I doubt myself to much” he put his arm around her hugging her tight. He could see it was late and she should be getting home probly. “ could I walk you home, its getting late.” he was so glad that he had decided to go walking today.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 am

"Yeah, never dought yourself" Emi said holding him tightly. "Yes if you want to" Emi said nervously. "There is something I need to tell you" Emi said getting up. "I am rich" Emi said hoping that he would like her fo who she was and not that she had money. "Its alright you don't have to pretend to like me" Emi said looking discouraged. Emi slinged her bookbag around her shoulder and then put Miyu back on her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:42 pm

( I understand your new to roleplaying Emi, please try to post atleast 150 words though, you too leon Smile )
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:13 pm

(Thank you I will try Adam XD I sometimes don't exactly know what to post and I am not exactly new btw)
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:55 am

k got it sorry
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 am

Postie yo! XD
*huggie*
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 am

Money didn’t mean anything to Fushi, he had never had any and learn at a young age it didn’t make or brake in his thoughts. Although he was hoping she wasn’t looking for a guy who had money has well, cause he was poor as they come. The fact that she had money made him like her no more or no less. It was who she was that made him like her. “Don’t be silly Emi, I do like you. I liked you before you told me you had money didn’t I. money doesn’t mean anything to me, I like you cause of you. But I must tell you I’m poor, I never have had money.”

He could see that she was uneasy about having money and feeling that it would get in the way of them. He rapped her up in a hug. “I don’t like money, I like you.” he hoped that these words would make her feel better. With that said he took her hand and start off toward her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next