Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prodigal Son Returns

Go down 
+8
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Elder Sage
~Deadwood Zen~
Kyle-kun
Shiko
Paksennarion
Adam
Jiro
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

The Prodigal Son Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Greetings fellow members of US

I am back in town hopefully for good. For those of you who know might be wandering what happened to me for the two and half months I effectively disappeared I was attacked indirectly by a herd of disgruntled pigs. In short I got swine flu. As it turns out I do not react well to it and spent over a week in hospital and another week or two bed bound at home afterward. June was a very bad month on the whole. When I was back in the world of the living I found myself inundated with commitments not least simply trying to catch up everything I missed while I was sick. Time pressures eased about a week or two ago and I really should have given everyone a buzz then but I already been nearly 2 months out of the loop and to be frank I was a little embarrassed. That said I realised how much I missed US after a bit of reflection and talking to a few individuals and the realisation that I do embarrassing stuff practically weekly I decided to stop being an idiot and actually post. I want to apologise for not keeping you guys informed, you all deserved better.

Well in any case I am back in town and ready to rumble. I plan to give Adam and the guys a helping hand, not that they need it but every little helps, and have my character Jiro kicked it into gear. For those who have not met him, Jiro is the sites Jashinic Worshipper and the youngest and only B ranked member of Konoha's Anbu. He best described as an emotionally confused genocidal killer with a deep respect for Konoha and an inability to talk with girls. He is quite popular but has few real friends, a result of him being emotionally quite distance. I am a relatively strong rper and as a result Jiro is quite handy in a fight that and is a fair bit stronger then he looks. In rp terms he is considered somewhat of a prodigy and personality wise is a bit like Gaara after his encounter with Naruto though with a tighter reign on his emotions. While I like to fight I always prefer to do social threads favouring diverse, emotional and humorous interaction to tense tactical posting. Feel free to check out my character sheet though it is a pretty hefty read all told.

Finally I am an experienced administrator and moderator and prior to the dreaded Swine Flu I was a senior Admin here and a mod at ingoo. Adam has generously restored my rank here and I shall be endeavouring to make up for lost time by helping out as time allows. I have decided I won’t be returning to Ingoo preferring to devote my time to my old and preferred stomping ground, US. With any luck you should see me about a fair bit in the days to come meeting old friends (2 months seems like an age) and hopefully making new ones. You will find I almost never swear, never pick on people and always try to find a moment to listen to people’s issues. Just so you are aware I am known for writing fairly hefty posts, normally putting Jiro is a situation he does not have the emotional range to handle and watch the fireworks. Do not under any circumstances feel obligated to do the same, after all everyone has a pace at which their comfortable and if its a struggle to get the words down then you unlikely to be enjoying yourself. RP should always be fun and it never bodes well to turn it into a chore

Well I have gone on long enough. I can not wait to get stuck in so to speak, though I do have a lot of catching up to do. Good RPing all

Jiro (aka Hugh)

Last edited by Jiro on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 pm

What can I say besides, I've missed you, glad your back.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi! I'm new, so we've never met, but your topic seemed the sort where people said hi and stuffs. Anywho, welcome back!

Jiro sounds interesting... I hope at some point we will be able to role play together, it should prove fun I would think.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Jiro nice to have you back.

I promise not to make your life a living hell here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Welcome Back !!! By the way, Im Kenzaki or you can call me Ken for short. I am new here and I'll be Rping until my fingers will be gone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Welcome Back! The Jiro man himself! Glad to have you back! Hope you can stay active and your life can calm down some more ^^

And after the exams, woild you care to RP with me? Ive never RPed with you before, and ive been dying o try a non0ighting thread with Osaru, but actually have it not die from inactivity or poor posts lol.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey Jiro
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome back. It will take a little time to get up to speed and I need to finish the missions I am working on but I should be fully active soon enough
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm

JIRO! We are so glad your back and feeling better! We've all missed you, so its exciting to see you come back after such a long time period.

We'll have to catch up some time! I look forward to rping with you again! Kimiko and Jiro just have to catch up, you know? Well, after your done with all of your missions, of course! Very Happy

But again... Its good to see you! No question about that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

Jiro!!!!, Glad you're back man. I hope this time, you can stay here forever and nothing stop you. Good thing you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am

Jiro! -jump n cling- Hiya! Dun ever leave me!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Welcome back Hugh. (:
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh, so that's what happened. I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Swine Flu won this round.

It seems like everyone's excited at your return. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Son Returns   The Prodigal Son Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prodigal Son Returns
Page 1 of 1