Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nin-Snake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Nagi

Nickname: -

Species: Nin-Snake

Looks: Nin-Snake Istockphoto_4065526-baby-adder

Nagi is a small nin-snake, with a slim body and slightly pear shaped head. She is small for nin-snakes, being relatively young for the time being. Her scales have a somewhat chameleon like effect, shifting from color to blend in with their surroundings or even her emotions but most of the time she retains a light brown tint. Her scales themselves are tiny, with serrated edges. Her appearance is normal for a snake of Suna, and she doesn't really stand out unless one knows she is a nin-snake.

Personality: Nagi is a rather pretentious and haughty creature. It is debatable weather or not she even really cares for Paks, although she will follow her orders under duress. At times Nagi will purposefully disobey Paks, or even forcefully try and get her to do what she wants Paks to do. This commonly results in threats passed all around, although rarely Nagi will actually make good on her threats and bite. She is a pessimistic animal, with a low opinion of humans, and a low opinion of anything that Paks tries to do. However beneath their seemingly hostile relationship, when push comes to shove, they quickly show their camaraderie.

History: Nagi is a nin-snake, and thus when Paks was born she was set before a bed of snakes that the Kuchinawa Clan were carefully raising. When Paks reached out, Nagi slithered forward and sank her fangs into Paks' arm, her poison surging through the babies blood. When her blood neutralized the poison, they were deemed a matching pair and Nagi became her nin-snake.

Jutsu's: (These are all jutsu listed in my Clan application, linkage is here.)

Name: Hebi Joukei (Snake Sight)
Element: -
Description: Part of the bond between Kuchinawa member and nin-snake is that they can link themselves with the other for a short while. While linked, the user is able to see what they see, hear what they hear, basically experience everything they experience.

Name: Seimai Manako (Narrow Eye)
Description: A basic intimidation skill, Seimai Manako can vary in effect depending on the users skill level. It costs no chakra, because it is basically a calculated and released burst of killer intent along with a practiced facial expression; normally a glare. At most it can cause a paralyzing fear, or even cause someone to run away, and at least it will draw someone’s attention to the user.

Name: Hebi Kawa (Snake Skin)
Description: Hebi Kawa is a simple Ninjutsu used to squeeze through small spaces or to wiggle your way out of binds. It basically causes the user to shed their skin, as if they were a snake. Sometimes it can be used just as a distraction, since the skin temporarily retains the color and appearance of the user.

Name: Doku Men'eki (Poison Immunity)
Description: Kuchinawa Clan members are heavily obsessed with their poisonous blood. They have studied it for years along with their snake companions venom. Through these studies they have unlocked the secret to poisons and created a jutsu to counter-act them. The user needs to be close enough to touch the victim for this jutsu to work. As long as the user has felt the poison that's being used themselves they can cure the victim, and when used on themselves can create an immunity to whatever was used. In order for the jutsu to work, the victim must let the users nin-snake bite them and inject them with an anti-venom.

Name: Dokubutsu Teikan (Poisonous Clear Vision)
Description: The Clan members nin-snake bites the opponent and injects them with a special venom. Once the user's nin-snake has bitten the opponent they begins to lost track of the users movements. To the opponent it will seem like there is a trail behind the user and that they are a movement behind. The sensation that everything is happening slower is similar to being intoxicated or completely exhausted. The technique is very effective at reducing an opponents reaction speed. Their vision will get blurry and it will be hard to distinguish if they are looking at their enemy or just an afterimage.

The venom wears off after a short while. (3 posts) Any anti-poison or poison healing jutsu can easily cure it.

Name: Chikuseki
Description: From a very young age, Kuchinawa members begin to create jutsu with their nin-snakes. Through this close bond, all members are taught how to store chakra within their nin-snakes for emergency situations with this Fuuinjutsu. It becomes almost rote, a small bit of chakra sacrificed every day, and some members never find themselves in a situation where they would need to tap into the sealed chakra.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 am

Quote :
Name: Chikuseki
Description: From a very young age, Kuchinawa members begin to create jutsu with their nin-snakes. Through this close bond, all members are taught how to store chakra within their nin-snakes for emergency situations with this Fuuinjutsu. It becomes almost rote, a small bit of chakra sacrificed every day, and some members never find themselves in a situation where they would need to tap into the sealed chakra.
- If you were to use this Jutsu. How much chakra would you recieve?

How big is the snake?
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 am

Around six inches long.

Chikuseki releases chakra depending on how much has been continually put into the seal, so the amount would vary. I'm not quite sure what terms I should use to explain since this site doesn't have CK points or anything... Hm, how should I word something like this?
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 am

Just use percentages. Be sure to use it on your base chakra supply. (%)
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 am

Hmmm. Well, lemme try and put it into perspective. Each consecutive day that Paks puts chakra into this seal (In other words, each day that I am active) it adds 1%, and it can stack up to 40% however it cannot go any higher, and once that chakra is unsealed the percentage starts back at 0%.

I suppose I'd keep track of this percentage in my signature.

Thanks for the terminology Elder-san. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 am

lol Pak your making it more difficult then it needs to be.

Just say what percentage of your chakra will be restored by the jutsu, that is all theres no need to keep track of days.

40% is too much, reduce it down to 20% and you can only do it once per thread.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 am

Aaah... Man, I hate jutsu that are technically supposed to be able to span ranks.

Can I say that it's 20% when used at a C rank level, 25% at a B and 30% at an A, or something like that?

And I like keeping track of things, it's fun, but alas, I can live without it. XP

And I'd sincerely hope that it's only used once per thread, this isn't supposed to be used that much.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 am

D - 15%
C - 20%
B - 25%
A - 30%

That should do it.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 am

XP That's what I said only including D rank.

Hehe, sure Elder-san, that seems perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nin-Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nin-Snake   Nin-Snake Empty