Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying rule number 9

Go down 
+8
!~Emi~!
Blaize
Absolute Greed.
DarkChaosPriestess
Brian
Adam
Aaron
Jouchi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 am

That's not an accurate figure Adam. for several reasons.

1. You're assuming that it is two equal RPers fighting

2. You're also assuming that the fight in question is being held under circumstance that give no advantage to either player.

3. You're assuming that the players are of the same rank.

Beyond that, thats what the point of the system I proposed is.

If you die in your death match, the social thread came first in the timeline, and therefor you're able to continue it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Hmmm, well through my experience Pat. Anybody can win a fight. Wouldn't you agree through experience? I have beaten people I thought I'd loose too and I've seen Jounin loose to Genin. Akatsuki loose to Chuunin. Academy Students beat Jounin. Kage's loosing to Jounin. So rank meaning nothing...
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Adam wrote:
Hmmm, well through my experience Pat. Anybody can win a fight. Wouldn't you agree through experience? I have beaten people I thought I'd loose too and I've seen Jounin loose to Genin. Akatsuki loose to Chuunin. Academy Students beat Jounin. Kage's loosing to Jounin. So rank meaning nothing...

True Adam,..

The strength of a character does not lie on its abilities and powers, but in the creativity and imagination of the RPER behind it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:25 pm

However adam, my first too points remain. and you're still ignoring this

"If you die in your death match, the social thread came first in the timeline, and therefor you're able to continue it."

It's a perfect system, and allows people to actually get something done. And if you haven't noticed, People almost never die here. Most of the ones who die, died because they killed themselves.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:56 am

My idea

"Everyone one can have up to two storyline threads at one time excluding the off rpg spars.

This idea will serve to have the users interact with other shinobi rather then the shinobi from team or from fighting. Here is my proposal

Each member can have one main topic and one social thread.

The main topic consits of the user in missions, meetings, outside activities, hospital visits(maybe a main or social), kage orders, visiting another village esectra.

While the social thread is like a filler if you will but will consists of no combat whatsoever. The social thread is to have the users more active and with the people they in their own village. These social threads mostly will most likely be a time earlier then your main thread. Note: I'm not taking about the creation of the thread I'm talking about a time earlier in your current story line, unless other wise noted. In order to keep mistakes from happening here are a few rules to. The social thread

1)90 percent of the time the social thread will be earlier then the time of the main thread. So this can not conflict with the health and conditions the user is going through the main topic.

2) If creating a social thread while having a main thread this rule must be known and kept. "Noone can know what happen in their social thread in their in character life while on your main topic!"

Ill try to explain.

If your on a mission at tha is your main thread and you creat a social thread earlier in that time frame. Even if you set the rp in a time were it was earlier then you main thread. You cannot know the information you gained from the social thread until the social thread and that current main thread is done.

This is so no one can know of a plot, secret, other shinobi personal information against them if your char in your main thread did not already know it.

For example.

Paks has a mission to defeat blaize for an item in the main thread.

In the social thread she plays the time to were it is a couple of days before the mission and she talks to john. And john talkes about blaize and his secrets.
The paks cannot use that information if the main thread was created first and the social thread was created after. That could be count as cheating if she uses the knowledge she gain in the social thread while fighting me. So if the social thread is created after the main thread any information that person gains Is void from the main thread until the social and the current main thread is deleted.

3)
For the off topic spars it can still be placed were it is at. It will not be associated with the incharacter rp at all. So fight till your hearts content without worrying about your effects in your character in your incharacter rps. For the offtopic will not reflect you incharacter topic.

4) A new addition. Instead of having the offtopic spars it should just be off topic rp(not shure if that's already named)

This way we can keep the spars and add something with it.

By keeping the name just offtopic rp the users can rp in this area with anyone at anygiven time. Meaning that a leaf can rp with a suna. Aks with a missing nin so on and so fourth. This is for the people that might be thinking I want to rp with this person but can't since he's in this village. This new addition can eleminate that but we will keep in mind that this section is offtopic and will not be held in concideration for intopic rps.

But for this part of the rule to be accepted in inchar there might be special cases in this.

I.E love from a person in a diffrent village or a plan to take out someone or a village. Then the users of that created topic can pm a admin and take then they can decided if they are allowed to be inchar. But they need to take the right steps
In example. Traveling to ones village and a starting point in were they meet so it can all become a lagit rp.

Anyways this is my ideas so any questions can be answered. The few I think I answered are as followed

I rped with someone in a social thread. But in my main thread I relise that I'm meeting up with them what should I do?

"Act as if you never met. Or keep your knowledge of knowing each other to a min. If you know each other fine but don't declear when how and why.

What if I'm fighting the person I'm having a social thread can I use what I know against them aka kekei genkai.?

No because the social thread will not be concidered intopic or knowledge able to the shinobi until that social thread is finished as well as the main thread your in. So you don't know anything

What if my friend is in a diff village?

Go to the offtopic rp section and make a rp there. If you want the rp to be a main/social intopic thread ask an admin what you need to do to make it incharacter. You may have to make post on how you got to the village and a meeting point so it can be lagit.

What if I wanna kill someone and they agreed to the match.

Good take it to the offtopic section if its just for fun
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:50 pm

You kinda got the first bit wrong.

Quote :
The main topic consits of the user in missions, meetings, outside activities, hospital visits(maybe a main or social), kage orders, visiting another village esectra.

I think I already stated you couldn't have a second thread IF you were somewhere else, by saying this I'm implying another village. You cannot be in Suna for a visit and have a social thread back in Konoha, though you can have two topics in Suna at that one time.

If you are in a mission and it's not a major chance of death, I guess a social thread could be allowed, unless the mission involves you traveling out the village again...
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:11 am

so wait are we now allowed to have social topics in the same village were in.

I.e mission in the same village??

iF THE SOCIAL TOPIC WAS BEFORE the mission

sorry caps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying rule number 9   Roleplaying rule number 9 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying rule number 9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2