Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!) Empty
PostSubject: Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)   Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:56 am

One silent evening, Mika Buldilaire was sitting on the roof of her little hut, playing her mothers flute. Her mother had died when she was just an infant. Before she died, her mother had bought her a flute that carries a beautiful melodey throughout the country. She wishes she woulden't have spoke to her father about going away for a while, he had gotten so mad, he's making her sleep outside. Mika wished she had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)   Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am

OOC: Mika I really would want to post here but I cant since I'm already in one. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)   Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 am

oh ok, well, ill just wait for someone else to come on. Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)   Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:50 am

Mika, you cannot just appear in Water Country, you have to roleplay in the Wind Country, Sand Village.

Ask your Meg how to roleplay.

Topic Voided and Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)   Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a story! (NO BATTLING OR KILLING!)
Page 1 of 1