Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] Empty
PostSubject: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 pm

It was a sunny day in konoha, as usual, and Yondaime woke up earlier to get prepared for his first mission with the new squad and he had to get the scroll with the informations of the mission. Meanwhile he prepared his black bag for the trip, with some food, drinks, and other stuff. When he was prepared he pass by the Hokage's building to get the scroll from Adam's secretary, which had all the infos for the mission, then he went to the village gates where he would waited for his new squad so they could start travelling to Sound to pass their mission. Meanwhile he read the whole scroll and memorized it before he burnt it to not let any proofs if they were caught during the missions. "They might take a couple a minutes, so i will read my book..."
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Tasio after coming from his spar went to his house to pick up some necessary items. He made a list in his head 'soldier pills, extra clothes, 10x ramen for me and Sparky, Kunai, Shuriken and backpack Tasio then ran all through out his house to collect the neccesary items. Tasio's foster mom yelled out "What are you doing running around all the place?!?!" Tasio slipped hitting his face on the floor then yelled back "I'm getting ready for my mission MOM!!" Tasio then got up picked up Sparky put him in his shirt and then ran out his house door while his mom said something probably 'good luck' Tasio then ran to the Icikkaku ramen stand and ordered 2 bowls of ramen to go. Tasio then ran to the village gates hoping that his squad wasn't that mad at his lateness. Whenn Tasio arrived to the gates he looked around trying to find his sensei, Tasio finally spotted a yellow haired person with white eyes and figured that he was his sensei. Tasio walked over to him and sighed " sorry for my lateness sensei I needed to get some lunch for my dog and I" Tasio then took out Spark and one of the to go ramen and put one on the floor for Sparky to eat. " So I'm the first one here?" Tasio then took out the other ramen and began eating it

(OOC: I don't know if there is to go ramen but Tasio got some.)
Back to top Go down
Akaru
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Akaru

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:37 am

The sun shone brightly through the side window on the top floor of the Kaygo house. Akaru groaned as the sunlight struck his face, causing him to wake up. He rolled over and fell out of bed, landing on his arm. This had never happened before. He was already starting the day out bad. He looked up at his cloack and noticed he had ten minutes to get to the village gate. He sighed and started packing his food, weapons, and energy pills.

The front door banged shut behind Akaru as he came running out of it. He waved to his mom in the garden and kept going, not wanting to be late. This was his first mission and he was guessing it was important. He hadn't been briefed yet, but he would be when he got there. He kept running, hoping to make good time.

As he was passing Ichiraku's, he started to think about who his squad members would be and who his sensei was. He hoped it was someone good, he didn't want to have the worst sensei out of all the squads. He also hoped that he and his squad members worked good together. It would be bad if they didn't work well as a team.

The gate loomed up ahead and Akaru saw two people standing there. One of them had to be an Inuzuka, because he had a dog and the other had to be the Sensei, because he was wearing a Flak Jacket. He skidded to a halt in front of them, panting for breath. He didn't know what time it was, but he must of made good time, because his other squad member wasn't even there yet. He looked at both of them, bowed slightly and stated his name.

"Hi, im Akaru. Im guessing this is Squad five. It couldn't be anyone else, so yeah. Where's the other guy. Im ready to see who all we have on this squad."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:04 am

"Yes you were the first Tasio though i won’t worry if you guys come late since it’s the first time you are going to wake up earlier to go on a mission. Nice dog you have there, i can see that you have a beautifully and strong bond with him." As Yondaime talked he touched with his palm on the head of the dog smoothly while he smiled with happiness.
Meanwhile Yondaime sensed another shinobi coming and as he turned around he saw a young boy with a konoha headband, a black shirt and a pony tail. Definitely it was Akaru, another member of the team, and as Yondaime was going to turn the young boy made a presentation of himself.

""Hi! I’m Akaru. I’m guessing this is Squad five. It couldn't be anyone else, so yeah. Where's the other guy. I’m ready to see who all we have on this squad."

"Sorry the Squad five went home since the mission was cancelled...You might find them in ichiraku's ramen shop." Yondaime started to look at him to see if he was going back, but he had a strong will of laughing that he told the true..."Ahhaha...Sorry...This is Squad 5 as you can see. I'm Hyuuga Yondaime the sensei/leader of this team, and this is Tasio the other Gennin that you might know him from the Academy...I will let you talk while the other gennin doesn’t come so i can tell you guys the information of the mission."
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 am

Tasio watched as his apparent sensei pet Sparky. Tasio smiled and took another bite of ramen. Tasio finished up his ramen and sighed. Tasio smelled something different maybe a person and the smell was getting stronger so he turned around to find a person running towards them. Tasio wondered if the boy was in his team and his answer came mere seconds later when the boy ran up and said

"Hi! I’m Akaru. I’m guessing this is Squad five. It couldn't be anyone else, so yeah. Where's the other guy. I’m ready to see who all we have on this squad."

The man that Tasio figured was his sensei said "Sorry the Squad five went home since the mission was cancelled...You might find them in ichiraku's ramen shop Tasio laughed at the man "I just came from Ichiraku's ramen shop only person there is Ichiraku and his bus boy" Then the sensei fessed up and did say that it was squad 5. Tasio laughed and then shook Akaru's hand as he was introduced. Tasio didn't remember Akaru from the academy days, but then again he never really had friends during the academy days. Tasio picked up Sparky as he was smelling Akaru so much he might as well be a dog biscuit. Tasio picked up the ramen trash and threw it away, then turned to Yondaime and asked " Senpai what kinda mission are we going on?"
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:58 am

Ryne was at his apartment packing his things. He tightened his headband which was on his arm and straightened out his bag. He had clothes, more ninja gear, and some food. He checked over his gear as well. Kunai, Shuriken, smoke bombs, solider pills, etc. He looked at the clock hoping to grab something from the Ramen shop but his was horrified. 'Poo, crap!' Rang throughout his head. He was late. He grabbed all his gear and pulled on his shoes. He flipped onto his roof and began dashing across his Clan's area. He was dashing over the rooves like no other. "I'm late, I'm late! It's my first day too!" Ryne jumped to the next roof but missed so he adjusted himself so he landed on the wall and launched himself off of it Body Flickering to the roof again.

Ryne jumped off the roof as he neared the Village Gate. He began flipping over villgers, swinging through stands, and sliding under them. He shouted his apologises as he toppled over a couple of them. He slid to a stop in front of his sensei and his team. Taiso was on his team!

"Sorry sensei! I lost time!" He bowed. "I'm Ryne Tatiko, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Akaru
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Akaru

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 am

Akaru returned the handshake and stood there, waiting. Where was his othe squad member? He couldn't understand why the guy wa late, even though it was their first mission. He started scratching the dog behind the ear as it sniffed him. Inuzuka's always had a dog, and this guy wasn't any different. He had caught his name, Tasio. He seemed a nice guy. He hoped they could become friends.

He looked around as his other team mate ran up, He didn't recignize this guy either, but he heard him say his name, Ryne Tatiko. They seemed decent people. All of them, his sensei and team mates. He wasn't really worried about it though. He was ready to start this mission. He couldn't help wondering what rank it was. Probaly a D rank, since they were Genin.

"Hi Ryne, Tasio. I hope you guys are enthusiastic as I am about this mission. It is probaly a D rank, but we are still ninja." He turned his attention to his sensei and asked, "What are we doing on this mission sensei? I hope it's something good."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 am

While Akaru and Tasio were talking Yondaime noticed that it had passed the time that they should leave the village, although he would want to leave a gennin in there, so Yondaime waited a few more minutes. Meanwhile the last Gennin appeared in a rush and started to bow asking for forgiveness for being late.
“Hey don’t need to bow…So as we are here all together we will in a few minutes travel to the Sound village, I ask you guys to stay with your eyes open and close to me since Im the team leader. Our mission is to go to Sound and get information of someone that left konoha a few years, a sound spy that has information of Leaf Village…You will be surprised because I want to tell you guys one thing, our mission Is a B-rank Mission! Don’t be frightened and don’t play as heroes, I like courageous, friendly, happy people but don’t exaggerate. We have to show the kage that besides you all are Gennin we can do this mission so pack your things because we are leaving! TEAM 5 LETS GO!!”
As he said that they passed the village gates and went in direction of sound village, because their journey was about to begin!!

OOC: I will be playing as sensei and Spy because adam was busy so don’t worry Very Happy The next part will be in sound village although the travel is written there, but I will make the post only tomorrow (in my time) so don’t worry for now you were good attention to your writing so we can all understand! Dismissed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]   Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 5's mission [only allowed to squad 5]
Page 1 of 1