Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 am

The day blazed over head, the temperatures reaching a heat that felt as if you were BEng smacked in the face. The letters to her genins houses should have arrived, and his hopefully they would be here within the next ten minutes. Kohaku decided to make this the first test. Just showing up intime showed a great deal about a ninja, no matter the rank.

Often the ones who showed up before time were the brainy type, smart in battle, and very logical. They often were girls, although it was not rare to receave a male stretegist. These ninja were
ore likely than not, not totally suiteed for battle, and had learned to rely on whit and brain because their chakra flame was not at the size of their teammates. These ninja were perfect for medical ninjas, or ninjas that could lead the team with a cunning plan. Kohaku admired tuis type. Very by the book.

The second type were those who showed up intime. These could often be the brainy type, this would not be rare, but most of the rme, these ones were the steivers, and over achievers. These were often the elite in battle power situations, and would litterally lead the team into battle, following the advice of the brainy nin. Kohaku was a fan of these because, like the brainy type, they could self coach.

Last but nit least, there was the people who were here late. These were often challenged in fighting, but had a huge potential. Kohaku did not like, or envoy the idea of working with this type to much, but I'd she did, she would focus fully in them, to bring them to the top. Elite.

Shifting her feet, kohaku sat down, nervous to meet her Genin and see who they were. The sun was high in the sky, and the deathly desert hotness would take hours to die away, even after the sun had fine down. Kohaku hated the climate in this nation, as apposed to the nice wheather of the river country, her home.

Kohaku glanced at the huge clock tower that stood in the middle of the rather large green park she was in, surrounded by flowers, and it read exactly 12:56. Four minutes had to pass before their were no more brainies, and so to see about any elite fighter member. And then eternity to find the lates...
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 am

-swiff- A puff of smoke came out in from of Misuto. He had just opened the door of his house to exit it and take a walk in the streets of Suna. It was pretty hot like always, and pretty soon, Misuto will just have to deal with it, whether he like it or not.. Misuto didn't even thought about it as he quikcly grabbed a kunai from his pouch as he headed outside. He didn't quite managed to take a look of what was coming near him. For protection he had grabbed the kunai and placed it just about neck level, with a nice grip on the handle.

"Whoah, fella... not too rough. Hehe." The man said as he handed a letter to Misuto. Clearly it was the messenger. So Misuto lowered his guard, and placed his kunai back in his pouch. "Have luck with your team meeting. You'll need it." The messenger said as he dissapeared in a puff of smoke. Appearing not so far off in top of the buildings.

Misuto didn't really payed attetntion to what he had said last. He was curious about this letter, he never recieved letters before. And getting one now was kind of rare. Misuto quikcly grabbed the letter and flipped it a few times trying to get a better look on the note. h just couldnt help it, he quikcly flipped it and slided one of his kunai by the note. Making a slight cut for him to open it better.

"Huumph." Misuto thought as he kept on reading the letter. It seemed likeit was a team squad meeting. Just what Misuto was waiting for for the last few days. he hasn't been doing nothing since he graduated form the academy, so he was anxious to do this and meet new folks including his new sensei. After reading the whole letter Misuto crumbled it up and threw it in the floor. Unlikely of him he left it on the floor and began to walk, or not rather run into the place where the letter had noted to go to.

"This shall be fun. I'm finally on a squad." he thought as he kept on jumping from building to building. Until he reached the park. Seeing a few other people on the park. At this moment he couldnt really tell who was his sensei, but he will search for him/her. He kept on walking looking everywhere. As he came to a stop in front of a girl. She was rather young, but she didn't look like a genin to Misuto or atleast he hadn't seen her yet. "Excuse me miss. Have you seen a jounin around these parts?" Misuto said with a smile on his face, and being polite.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 am

Initake had arisen from bed. He looked around, and then at the Sun. he knew it was about 12:45, and he then began to become frantic. Today was the day of his squad meeting, and he didn't want his squad leader to be unimpressed with him from the start. he had to get ready, and be there in less than 20 minutes. This was going to be fun.

He jumped out of bed, and then got undressed from his heavier clothes for the nighttime, due to the fact that the desert is generally cool at night. he then changed into regular shinobi clothing and then jumped out his 3 story window and landed on his trash dumpster. he then jumped off that and rolled. he looked up again at the blinding Sun, which would bget him a good sweat and tan, so he was happy about that. he ran towards the park of the town, jumping from the Kazekage's building, and landing on smaller ones, as he heads through the more industrial district of the city.

Initake looked up, approximately 12:54. He began to run faster. he then reached the park and jumped on the gate leading to it, and looked for some shinobi folk. he then saw two looking shinobi, and they were jhaving a conversation, so he approached them.

"Are either of you two Kohaku?"
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 pm

(continue without Aria please)
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 am

One early, and one a bit late. It was a contrast that would be troublsome later on when skill had to come to the table, and both would compare totally different things that were not related, and thus each would think they were better. Or it could have just been chance that they showed at these times. But it was often that her order of operations had worked in the past.

"Excuse me miss. Have you seen a jounin around these parts?"

The words were delivered by the boy closer to her that she had been watching approach. Kohaku smiled as she looked at him and answered. "Why yes i have, are you looking for one in particular?" Kohaku knew that he was her genin, but from now on, his existence was a test, and she would be grading his level through it. Just then another young voice broke her consentration, on the first, three minutes late.

"Are either of you two Kohaku?"

Without laughing at the sillly statement, she turned, facing the boy who she had started grading. Being late was not bad, but simply showed character. Kohaku knew that this boy had not meant it, and she was not mad. But what he had said was just the thing she had expected him to say. Of corse the other genin boy was not Kohaku, and there was no other genin and jounin in the park. It was a perfect assumption to assume the same she had thought about him.

"Yes, I am Kohaku."

Kohaku saw the expression change from anticipation to a sort of nervousness on the forst boys face. He had found her, and now so had the other genin. She had receaved word that her third genin could not make it, and to contnue with the three...

"I take it your the two genin who could make it, no?"
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:12 am

(I'm replacing Aria)

Sai had been very upset. Being assigned to a squad with such short notice, she didn't know what to expect. She knew her jounin sensei and fellow squadmate's names. Initake, Misuto and her sensei, Kohaku. She was in a hurry, but didn't want upset the villages walking by her, so she kept a steady pace. She noticed a large seemly dragging her spirit towards it. She decided to get a better view.
Jumping up onto a nearby building, she noticed two genin and a jounin standing near the large clock.

Well, I hope I'm not in any trouble, she thought as she continued walking towards it. She kept her mind up, detailing out the surrounding area before going in. Always study your battlefield, even if it might not be one, she thought as she fixed her jacket. She began to walk towards the rest of the squad.

"Greetings, I assume we are squad 3, and this is Kohaku.", she said politely. She looked over at the two boys. "You two must be Initake and Misuto, a pleasure to meet you.", she said kindly, trying to make up for lost time. "Please forgive me for my lateness, I will try to arrive on time, but I was not informed of our meeting until the last moment.", she said, remaining calm.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:44 am

Kohaku noticed the girl before she made her appearence. Noting that she was late Kohaku put her the late type, before she realized that she had been informed late, and had an excuse. She still had yet to show herself. Kohaku wanted to place her under the normal setting for the on kunoichi of the squad, the one with, although a smaller chakra flame, better chakra control, and more of a strategic brain both in battle and out.

It seemed to fit her. Kohaku however felt that this girl, like all of her genin, would be a handful, one she didn't want to take on. But being a jounin, she was required. What annoyed her the most was the fact that her genin were not much younger. Kohaku grinned at her crew, a group of good looking kids, that looked like they could become good ninja some day with a lt of effort put into them, and that was her job.

"yes this is your new squad. Welcome aboard, and everyone, tuis is Sai. They told me that you might be coming." kohaku said as she waved for the genin to follow her.
"get to know one another, because you'll be spending a lot of time together."
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 am

"Lucky us." Initake, said sarcastically, then shook as his head as to disregard to everyone that he just said that. he looked aroun and saw them being the only four shinobi in the park. he peeked around a littl more, and then faced his sensei.
"I have had a sensei before, but you are the first female instructor i have EVER had, since i was a child. And no offense to you, but acording to your frst name, i thought you were a guy." He then loked down, awaiting some sort of remark. he recieved none. He then ran towards a small fountain in the middle of the park, and sat on th top of the statue that made most of the fountain.

"So, when are we getting started?" He asked, looking toward his squad, as he swung his legs back and forth, impatiently. But he knew they were starting soon, thy were alreadypast the showing up part, and they were past the intros as well, so what was next? Nothing. Exactly, if they didn't get started soon, he didn't know what he would do for the next few months until the Chunin Exams.

He ontinued to sit upon the fountain, occasionally sipping from th water, and once and a while just grunting in frustration, and impatience.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 am

Sai became unresponsive, mentaly preparing herself for any situation they could be put into.
But she still kept tabs on her sensei and squadmates. Initake seemed to be impatient, not understanding what she could do to them. She quietly looked up into the blaizing sun that loomed over the sand. She still didn't enjoy being in the dry desert, unlike the almost always raining ame.
She looked over at her sensei, feeling Initake was about to get himself in trouble with that remark as he ran over to the fountain.

Sai still remained unresponsive, studying the landscape inch by inch, laying out every strategy she had. Even if she throws us against each other, being prepared always helps, she thought. She walked over to the fountain, dipping her hand in the cool water. Refreshing, she thought. She now began to respond. "Initake, are you saying you didn't expect to get a woman as your sensei?", she said to him. "Kohaku-sensei, please forgive Initake, he seems to be a bit impatient, thats all."
"But he is right, we should be doing some training to hone our skills, or test us to see our skills.', she said, knowing Kohaku would have to do something about Initake.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:09 am

OOC: Jesus can you try to keep a posting order....
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 am

Her fists clenched as the young and disrespectful genin spoke out of place, as if addressing another of us level, and peer class. She was a highly esteemed jounin of the sand, and would not tollerate him as he was now. He did not think before he spoke, and there for, he would not think before much else. She had been right about her early stretegy to detect behavior. But saying that her name had sounded like a boys, he had stepped across the line.

As the words came from his mouth, speaking about her name, she wanted to slap him. But as he made the remark, and then trotted off the the fountain, and lept to take seat on is top, she wanted to use at least a D rank jutsu on him. Then his next remark.

Kohaku would not have minded the remark had he been mature before, but coming from him now, commenting on her getting started. Kohaku did nit know what this sorce of anger was, but she guessed it was from the fact that she was forced to train sand village brats, wimpy and rude, ignorant genin, and ones who disrespected her so.

"but he is right..."

Kohaku did not even hear the rest as annoyance filled her ears in the place of the girls non shalant attitude. She had told them to talk. She guessed it was not enough to know your team now a days. Well then, they wanted something hard. She would give it to them, and she would love every moment doing so.

"Well, my first impression of this group... Total immature idiots." Kohak said this with no emotion, her eyes lowered, as if she didn't care to do anything else with them.

"And as for doing anything else today, I did not have anything planned. However, prepare for your first mission tommorrow. You will be meeting me here at 6:30 in the morning. If you are late, we will leave without you. You will learn not to disrespect me. And if you do not, you will be dropped from the team."

With that, Kohaku's face transformed into a twisted grin, followed by an amused sounding laugh, slight, but audible.

"That is all. Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 am

Misuto stood quietly in front of the other two genins and in front of his leader Kohaku. Already didrespectful, a genin badly enough on Misuto's team disrepected the jounin. Misuto didn't had a problem with Kohaku being a jounin. It was for a reason she was turned one at such young age. Nevertheless, he didnt stood up for this. And began to speak, yet still hiding his face with his hood from the others, for reasons of his own. With a deep tone into his voice he let out a few words. " Just because she's a girl, it doesn't mean she can't be a jounin." he said to the disrepecteful genin by his side.

Misuto could see the look on her face, and he knew she wanted to do soemthing about that disrecpectful manner of the genin. yet she smiled and forgot about everything letting no emotions take over her.

Misuto took a few steps towards te jounin and smiled at her. he finally uncovered his face and let down his hood. "Excuse him for his rudeness and lack of maturity, Kohaku sensei." he said as he smiled at her, and stepped back again to his position, right bettween the other two genins. Like always, paying attention he heard the words of the jounin in which she spoke nice and correctly, although er laughing part in her sensntece, made Misuto thought about something.

'Yes, she might have power, but is she mentally mature enough to be serious about this?'

He thought as he nodded to her last words. As he turned and headed back to his house for a drink. These days around the sand, have been hot like no others, and he was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 am

Initake was being disrespectful, though he does not mean it most of the time. What he meant by saying that his leaders' name sounded like he was having a male leader, he wasn't implying any sort of sexist remark, and he also wasn't saying that females are the inferior shinobi, which, by the looks he was getting, is what they were saying.

He jumps down from the fountain, and the walks over to his squad. " I am sorry, Kohaku Sensei, if I have offended you in any way, I am truly sorry. And, if I had been annoying already to either of you already, sorry to you two as well. I may apologize for being impatient, though it will not be the last time i will be impatient. You will have to tell me a few times, i guaruntee you that, but that is what life is about, controlling your flaws. But, like sensei said 'dismissed'. But where to?" Initake looks around, and then realizes, he has no salivation in his mouth. "i'm thirsty."
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 am

Watching the events fall around her, she smirked at it all. Kohaku had dismissed them. 6:30 sharp, in the morning is what Sai had heard. She kept a tab on that, because it was their first mission as a team.

"So, you two, we should stay and get to know each other better.", Sai said as she held a paper bird in her hand. she dropped it into the water, and it floated around it the water.

"My name is Sai, and I am from Amegakure.", she said, looking at them. "I am a pacifist, and for most of my life I was an orphan." "I take great interest in art, especially origami." "I wish to become a great ninja and stop wars and battles." She wondered if she said enough.

"who want's to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 am

Kohaku did not care to hear the foolsh genin try and apologize, only increasing her annoyance. She did not care to hear anything more from the genin, not until Sai, the female ninja, spoke of her heritage. She had heard rumor that this girl was from else where, but had excused the location for some random suna owned place, connected. But this girl, she claimed that of the Amegakure, the rain village.

Kohaku made a slight pause when she heard this. It had been so with her, coming from an entire different country, the river country. At that moment, everything seemed to become enteresting. She did not care so much about them as genin, but wanted to test them. She wanted to see the skill level at which this ame ninja was at, along with the rude ninja, and the other that thought she needed to be stood up for.

Even though her genin were almost as old as her, older, or the same age about, Kohaku would show them why she was chosen to be jounin at such a young age, years before this point.

Then she finished her step, falling back into character, the nice and sweet Kohaku that the village loved and adored, the one who had, for a short while, been the kazekage himself's aid, doing paper work and running suna while Rukasu - sama was away, before the new one came.

She was anctious to see which was the most prominent in the group when it came to combat, and which wasthe most thoughtful one. She also wanted to look for rivalries.

6:30, and after would be the perfect beginning to an entertaining day...

((OOC: I wasthe kazekages aid, like shizune is tsunade's, so it would he like triple times more honorable.))
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 am

OOC - So, leah, when do you plan on starting that mission topic....I'm not sure if they'll reply here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 am

(( yea what boogeyman said, and btw, first impressions aren't eveything you know.)
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 am

I know I know.
I'll start the mission topic next time I get on a computer.
Right now I'm on my I touch, so I don't wanna make it.
But it'll be here soon for sure!
Get ready!
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 am

((k could youjust notify me when you do so?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad meeting.   Squad meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad meeting.
Page 1 of 1