Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad six First meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

Squad six First meeting Empty
PostSubject: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 pm

((Sorry i took so long to post guys been snowed under at work))

Akki sat under a parasole waiting for her squads arrival, the sun was high and it was far to hot, her pale skin didn't do well in the sun and it annoyed her that it was always far to hot in the desert as she waited she started to think what she was going to say to her new squad, then she got another idea. Just to look at her you wouldn't think Akki was a jounin of any sort for one she looked the same age as an average Genin and she knew that her Genin squad wouldn't know what she looked like infact she was so much of a recluse that very few of suna's Ninja community knew what she looked like. Akki smiled to herself when her squad showed up she would look like one of them waiting for their Sensei to appear she chuckled slightly and scanned the area, this took slightly longer since she was blind in one eye but she didnt mind it gave her something to do. Akki then relaxed lay back in the shade of her parasole and waited she could have a little fun, then get down to the real work and that wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Gesshin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Gesshin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:02 am

The young white-eyed Gesshin was fairly anxious. He had been waiting this day since he finished off his term in the academy. It was finally time to accomplish something meaningful, but first he had to be placed in a team. Curiosity overcame the boy, what would his team look like? Would they be able to complement his interesting skill set, or would they be a dysfunctional bunch that would struggle to accomplish even the easiest tasks? He was unsure, all he knew was that sometimes in the context of being part of a team, one needs to sacrifice some of their selfishness for the benefit of the group. This was something that he would have a hard time doing, since he was such a selfish person. Overrun with confidence, if it came down to it he would try and finish the mission by himself despite the odds. Some would call it courage, but most would acknowledge this as immaturity. Then again… The fastest way to gain acknowledgement and praise is through death in the line of duty. Gesshin wasn’t the type to just go and die.

He made his way to where he was told the team would be meeting. He tried not to put his enthusiasm on display, just playing it off smoothly. As he came up on where he believed the team to be meeting he only found one entity. It was a girl, around his age, she seemed to be a possible candidate for one of his teammates. Without wasting any time he would address her, and hopefully the rest of the bunch would show soon.

”Are you a member of Squad Six?”

He acknowledged in his mind that this was not the most polite manner to address someone, but if she were not a member then there would be no reason to burden her with things such as his name.

On this day Gesshin was wearing loose fitting black sweatpants, a v-neck t-shirt, and his Suna headband around his forehead but it was mostly covered by his long white hair that flowed freely with the wind. His eyes were pale white, and his body was marked up with noticeable scars everywhere. They were not huge marks, but many small ones.
Back to top Go down
Kusabana Rin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kusabana Rin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 am

Rin slowly came walking in, her arms were wrapped around her slim figure. She was in one of her moods; being back in Suna brought back many memories of happiness and joy, which only reminded her more of the horror that she had to endure. If only she could remember what exactly happened while she was away. Her slow pace eventually came to a stop as she approached what appeared to be a younger boy and a girl probably just a bit younger than herself.

Her short red hair was blowing in the short breeze, while her piercing blue eyes gazed at the two "kids". I wonder if they're the genin in squad 6. She thought as she adjusted her brand new suna headband around her waist; her old one was lost somewhere long ago when she was kidnapped. As she brushed her red hair out of her eyes, she began to walk closer towards the "kids."

"Hi, are y'all in Squad 6?"
Back to top Go down
Techi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Techi motioned himself through the hot, steamy desert. His foot plowed deep in the sand with every step he took. He was in view of the arrival point, and he noticed quite a few Genin in the area. He had always been one to be late, which aggravated him every time. Why are there three Genin at the rendezvous point? Have I already been replaced? he thought, while still making his way to the area. He was fairly ecstatic about being placed in a squad, seeing as training sessions with his father began to grow boring.

The aspiring Genin moved slow, and lifeless, in an attempt to be the coolest amongst the squad. He had on a black, fitted t-shirt, pants that came slightly below his ankle, a white scarf wrapped around his neck in the softest of fabric, his occasional black ninja sandals, and his newly acquired Sungakure Head Band tightly wrapped around his neck.

He had finally arrived to the group. “Why exactly are there four Genin?” he said, examining the group. He noticed two females and a boy his age. He had already decided that the boy would most likely be his rival in the group. Despite his attempt to hide his emotions, Techi could tell he was just as enthusiastic as he was about the gathering of his newly acquainted squad.

OOC: Short. And sorry for the posting delay.
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 pm

All the genin had now arrived and Akki smiled, stood and lifted her parasole,she slowly walked towards them her face now impassive. "You all look slightly confused here as to why there are four Genin when normally a squad is a three man cell and a jounin leader well there is an old saying, sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight" She grinned at them, they were all so confused and she was enjoying it .

"Well i would like to introduce myself I am Akki Konju Your new sensei, and let me tell you all this don't think training with me is going to be a walk in the park because it's not now why dont you all introduce yourselfs and show me a jutsu each just so i know what i have to work with." She then planted her parasole in the ground stood beneath it and folded her arms in waiting curiosity was building she wanted to know what these fresh genin were capable of and if it was worth her time training them to the full extent. she nodded to the white eye'd one who has showen up first "You can begin i think"
Back to top Go down
Gesshin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Gesshin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 am

Why were there four Genin in the squad? That would be completely unprecedented, and if the Jounin leader never showed then their squad would naturally be at a disadvantage. This was a very peculiar situation. Then one made it known that they were actually the Jounin, she just appeared younger than one would pin for a Jounin. Gesshin acknowledged that he could have found that out sooner if he used his eyes… But he didn’t like using them around other people, they were his trump card if you will.

She said her name was Akki. Like any leader, she warned her team that it would not be an easy job from here on out. Gesshin wasn’t exactly trembling at the thought of a challenge, it would be rather exciting. He could only hope that the other team members would be able to keep up with him. There was a girl and a boy, well at least it appeared that way. Before he could continue his analysis he was interrupted by the Jounin asking him to introduce himself and show a jutsu. If the group was familiar with his clan name then that would give away his trump card, so this was quite the predicament.

”I am Gesshin. Nice to meet you.”

[ Kyuu no Jutsu ]
A ball of lightning began forming in the palm of his hand. The boy drew his arm back, and then launched it forward sending the ball of lightning spiraling towards an empty area of the sand.
Back to top Go down
Kusabana Rin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kusabana Rin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 am

Rin looked at the woman, who looked no older than herself, who also was her sensei. She looks so young, yet she's a jounin. A smile crossed Rin's face, what enormous power hid behind that young face? She wanted to know, but she knew she'd have to wait until the time arrived when her sensei showed them willingly. The smile quickly faded as she was reminded of how this was not meant to be easy. Not that she expected it to be easy, but she was anxious to get ahead in her shinobi life.

As she continued to pay attention, Rin heard her sensei mention saying your name and showing off a jutsu. Which jutsu should she use; what if it wasn't good enough? She didn't want to be a disappointment to her squad, but she also didn't know which jutsu to do. Looking a little to her right she saw the white haired boy, Gesshin, use a jutsu where a lightning ball formed in his hand. There was no way she was going to out do that; especially since most her jutsu weren't meant for offensive purposes. Well i guess I'll just have to show off my unique selection of jutsu, she thought as it appeared to be her turn.

"Umm...hi my name is Kusabana Rin."

With no hands signs at all Rin made paper from her many giant note pads she had on her float in the air until they became to fairly large wings. "Paper Release: Wings of an Angel." She mumbled as she began to float in the air. This jutsu had a fairly good amount of chakra needed, so she decided to use it just enough to float 30 feet in the air before coming back down and making the paper float back onto her giant note pads. Using her chakra she sealed the paper back together with the note pads making it look as if it was never taken out.
Back to top Go down
Techi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Techi immediately underestimated the sensei, seeing as she was so young, and fragile. They were soon told to perform a jutsu. The extra set of mouths immediately began to tingle, hoping Techi would show his true abilities. Instead, he performed a single seal. “Bunshin no Jutsu” he said in a sarcastic tone. A cloud of smoke began to rise from the ground, as an image of himself slowly materialized to the right of him, clearly an illusion. “Sadly, this is the best I can do,” he lied, with an embarrassing expression.

The mouths began to pulse, as a tongue extended through the layer of the glove; slightly stretching his leather gloves to the extent that an observative ninja, Akki, could immediately notice; had she decided to pay attention. He sent a quick chakra discharge, which placed the mouths in a dormant state. “So, what’s next, sensei?” he asked in a more enthusiastic manner than earlier, hoping she hadn’t noticed the sudden bulge in his leather glove.
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 am

Akki nodded as each of the genin as the performed their jutsu, she then paced infront of them building up a little tension before stopping. "From first glances i would say you are an interesting group but i do have a few things i'd like to say." she then walked over to rin and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You need to have more confidence in yourself and your abilities, i can see you are unique in what you do and you shouldn't worry if you cant do something the others can its how you use what you know that counts."[/color] she then walked over to the other two and shook her head.

"Now you two Techi, i think thats your name since you forgot to mention it, as asked for a jutsu yes but i wanted to see what you could do outside the academy i know first year students that can do a bunshin jutsu, and Gesshin, impressive jutsu but both of you held back and i could tell. You all have to remember we are a team and our Skills and jutsu must work together so we must know what each other can do and how well, I'll let you two decide if thats what you want if not then well you may have to find another team, On that note i know you are all wondering what i can do ill show you a small jutsu, call it insperation and something to work towards."

Akki didnt want to do a jutsu to powerful so she didnt show them up. she quickly performed some hand seals. "Kirigakure no Jutsu
The area in which they stood started to fill with a dense , thick mist, Akki was no longer visable.

"And if i am right you all have something a little incommon with me i can work on with each of you, Gesshin i hear you use Taijutsu so i can work on that with you. Techi You are quite skilled with Earth jutsu, or so i have heard, I to use earth jutsu. and Rin I know you use a little earth but i also know you use medical jutsu, i dont know any myself but if you ever need someone to practice on then i wll be glad to help." She smiled unseen because of the mist, which quickly disapated and once again everything was visable.

"now do any of you have any questions for me?
Back to top Go down
Gesshin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Gesshin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:39 am

It was impressive that she could tell that Gesshin was holding back. It was a little odd though, since in respect to the skill he displayed he didn’t hold back, he just didn’t jump to put his eyes on display. Her logic pertaining to being a team and needing to fully know each other was flawed. Not showing his team his hidden trait would be the equivalent to training with weights on, when the weights are shed you are that much stronger. The boy had enough confidence that he would be able to use it at opportune times without having to rely on his teammates. Maybe when he better got to know them he would be more open about it, but until then he would just tuck that secret away in his back pocket. If she wanted to send him to another squad because of it, then so be it.

There was some irony in the sensei’s choice of skill to display, mostly because it would be a battle environment that Gesshin would excel in. He wouldn’t make too much of it. It was interesting that she also had a clue as to what fighting styles Gesshin preferred, creep much?

Well, she seemed like a nice enough person. When she asked if any of the Genin had questions Gesshin shook his head to indicate that he had nothing to ask the Jounin. Hopefully they would be able to go off on a mission sooner or later, Gesshin wanted to get his feet wet in the art of being a shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Kusabana Rin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kusabana Rin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:29 am

Rin sighed, and nodded to what her sensei said. I need to become stronger for my teammates. She thought as she watched Akki used Kirigakure No jutsu, I need to get stronger for my sensei as well. This was now her goal, her dream, to never let her teammates down no matter what. The question now was how; how would she train to better her abilities. Akki had no knowledge in the medical arts, even though she gladly would help in any way, this would have to do.

If only she really knew her teammates, maybe she'd be able to see how she fit in. To see how she could better herself to help better the team. Maybe with time i can find my place.
Back to top Go down
Techi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 am

There wasn’t much to say after their sensei displayed a Suiton technique. That was such a peculiar choice in technique, seeing as they were in a sandy area. She knew Techi preferred the Doton element, which put him on guard. What she didn’t know was that he also studied in the art of Kinjutsu, which has always been his little secret. Thinking that opening up to other Shinobi is a useless thought. If I ever revealed my true abilities, I would just be ridiculed, and probably a burden.

Immediately after her unique technique, she asked if they had any questions. Of course he had nothing to really say to the squad, besides, “Yes, my name is Techi. Fujiwara, Techi. As to questions, I’m not one to talk much, but I’m curious as to how you discovered so much about us. Being a Jounin, I know you have access to archived information about weaker Shinobi, but prying into our past is no way to begin a relationship.” That was far more than he had planned on saying, but he felt the need to say it. The last thing he wanted a new friend to know about him, was actually everything about him. He had a feeling most of them were thinking the same thing, though afraid to say it. After speaking his mind, he felt much relieved, and awaited the opportunity to perform their first mission.
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Akki looked at her squad they were quiet which wasn't a suprise they had only just met her, then she heard a question from Techi it was a reasonable question to ask after all it did seem kind of creepy her known so she would happily tell them.

"Well it's a simple answer i did no prying into anyones past, i need to know about my squad so that i can assess how best to train you so i asked around the academy, your old sensei's who taught you sine you were young would know what area's you had become strong in for example, Rin's medical jutsu is not secret alot of the jounin know of Rin's past as there was some trouble and a few misplaced how shall i put it memories, i myself at the time had only just become a jounin. Gesshin's taijutsu it was something i heard from the academy he excelled in, and you Techi well lets say i spotted something about you that just made me realise." she gave him a slight nod towards his gloved hands, earlier she had noticed the slight raise in the leather and it didn't take much to figure it out, but she would not reveal his secret to anyone that was for him to do himself. She gave a slight smile to the squad and looked around the area.

"Right well, thats that i suppose, why dont you guys get some rest and we will see what tommorrow holds, im gonna guess that you all feel like i do and wanna get down to some work now am i right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad six First meeting   Squad six First meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad six First meeting
Page 1 of 1