Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics Empty
PostSubject: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Right, as obvious, everyone knows what a Sharingan does. However, was there any limits set on the copying ability of this Doujutsu? Also the Doujutsu itself allows use of Genjutsu, althought the Uchiha themselves are not techniqually Genjutsu users. [Sasuke used Ninjutsu and Weaponry.]

So I would assume a Uchiha can copy out of their elements and specialties. However, limits should be placed on this.. using my unfinished character for exemple.

Main - Ninjutsu
Sub - Puppetry

So I would suggest a limit of one more specialty, but depending on what it is/how rare actual techniques there are available for copying, there could be two. However, that's only the useable.. they can still copy, but write it down to teach it instead. Same thing with elements, but in all cases, just one extra element. [Kakashi has Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning.. but we can't all be Kakashi.]

I wouldn't suggest an actual limit on stored copied techniques, but that is not in my hands.

what does all of you think?
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Copying is not the same as being able to use techniques. Even kages have only two specialities and its the same with Uchiha. Uchihas are generally allowed to copy techs they see that arent kkg based but they need to train them to learn them probably and without the correct speciality they can not hope to
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Wait. Are Uchiha allowed to copy an elemental jutsu on this site that they don't have an affinity for?

And Kakashi's original elements are Earth and Lightning, the other being copied elemental jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Elder Oracle
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Elder Oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:22 am

No.

You must have a elemental affinity, specialty, and proper rank in order to copy a Jutsu with a Sharingan.

Thinking of that the guide we have on the sharingan needs to be a little "updated" heh. I'll probably work on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

well in my opinion, some of the rules of the site rather limit the characters... but that is differant, from I am from a more liberal side of things, rp wise.

I still wouldn't try to say no to one extre element and specialty, and perhaps making it so much harder to gain a Uchiha, since right now, all customs are basically more powerful then them, and don't try to deny it.. it happens on all sites that the customs are stronger then the canon lines.

I don't want to be percieved as offensive. Please understand I come from a world that is much more liberal and where Uchiha are outright banned...

I was just expressing trust in the rpers of the site to not abuse of the system, that is all.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I appreciate your trust, and your idea too, but I dont think its a good idea. Uchiha are already on the line of OPedness, and giving them the extra element would jsut push them over. And i know a gret deal of palyes who wont abuse the power, but if we alllow this, we'll get some new palyer who tihnks hes hot shit, and then he'll make an Uchiha and abuse the ability. Then when us Mods and Admins go and tell him he needs to stop, he'll argue saying that he rules allowed him to, and then we need to change that rule, and ruin the fun for all the other Uchiha's...
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

hmm, then make it rank specific. no new hotshot person should be immidiately getting the rank anyways, unless someone let them slip by. or getting a uchiha, for that matter... the person has to prove themselves, rp or profile wise... usually those that put though in their characters are worthy of them. right?

I appreciate your thoughts, I just felt as if, for this is the first time i've even started making a Uchiha, how to use their bloodline without being op'ed.. and if they look op'ed, then you haven't seen half the crap i saw and done.

sorry for the rudeness, but yeah, the pain ain't helping. I just want to show people that we trust them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics   The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics Empty

Back to top Go down

The Uchiha - The eye of Mystics
Page 1 of 1