Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)   Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Name: Kazuto’s Book of Notes
Appearance: A small black book small enough to fit into one’s pocket with ease. The book contains a total of 300 blank pages. The book has no designs on it that make it noticeable, just a simple black cover.
Special Abilities: When Kazuto holds the book in one hand and sends a small amount if chakra into it, the book will automatically flip its pages until it reaches the page corresponding with Kazuto’s thoughts. Only Kazuto’s chakra will have this effect, only when he thinks about something that is written in the book, and will only work if the book is open.
Origin: Since his graduation from the Acadmey, Kazuto had decided to collect as much information as he could as a Genin. Finding a small pocket book, he had his mother use a few jutsu to make it capable of obeying his thoughts. Since then, Kazuto has used this book to record any information he finds concerning people or areas. Up till now, 140 pages have been used.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)   Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm

This could be used for extreme acts of metagaming, even though a simple item, what do you think makes this book have the requirements needed to be approved?
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)   Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 am

I'm not sure there is any connection between chakra and thoughts like that. I would allow you to place chakra markers in the book so that you could specify a marker and slip to it. But you would have to know where you want to flip. You could of course keep the information alphabetized for quick reference.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)   Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Mr. K wrote:
I'm not sure there is any connection between chakra and thoughts like that. I would allow you to place chakra markers in the book so that you could specify a marker and slip to it. But you would have to know where you want to flip. You could of course keep the information alphabetized for quick reference.

That's okay, I just put the chakra thought connection because I wanted to promote the impression that my guy's a lazy bum and finds it too tiring to flip a page XD. I can live without it.

Adam wrote:
This could be used for extreme acts of metagaming, even though a simple item, what do you think makes this book have the requirements needed to be approved?

Dang, Adam's right, can't believe I over-looked that point. Well, I'm stumped as to what I can do to make this acceptable, so unless anyone can give me a suggestion that can make this acceptable, this topic can be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)   Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)   Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuto's Book of Notes (Done)
Page 1 of 1