Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Object sealing Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Object Sealing
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Description: To use this draw a sealing symbol on a scroll. Then place the symbol under the object that you wish to seal. then you draw the symbol of the item on the object, and a puff of smoke leaving the sealing symbol with the symbol inside that you wrote on your object. It has no cost to summon again.
[imghttps://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Keikan_Keiken_Keiko/DemonCountrySymbol.jpg[/img]
Sealing symbol
Link: Since this is learned at E-rank, and you only evolve it by putting more chakra into it, no traing is required
Medical use/Bastardized use: simply to seal away things that you dont want in your bag.
size table
small objects (kunais, shurikens, size) is E-ranked.
D are the size between C and E.
objects at the size of humans, like puppets or the like are C-ranked.
B is a matter between C and A.
to seal away something at the size of a grown elephant you need to seal at A-rank.
and finally, to seal something something lika a small house that you can carry around in your scroll is S-rank.

Last edited by Giera on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 am

Put this on your app since you aren't approved yet^^
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Hardening Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Name: Hardening Fuuinjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: With this seal, the user can summon a surface, that is harder that the original material, like Gaaras sand armor. this costs flexibility. the user draws the hardening symbol, on the object, and upon activation, the object becomes hard. the technique lasts 3 posts, and then start level down, from A to B-rank and so on.
When deactivated, the layer cracks and falls off.
Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu 39770
Table (if used on a body):
E-rank. A thin layer, like the skin of a snake. Kunais will go directly through
D-rank. Only the tip of the kunai goes through, making it deal same dammage as a needle, however you cant run
C. Kunais cant go through, explosions or chakra blades can. If an explosion is used, the who layer is completely destroyed, and the part of the body the explosion is attached to goes nub for 3 posts.
B. same as C, but you are just as Flexible as D
A. same as C but you as flexible as E
S. Rocks burst out of the ground, and forms a ball around the target. only by using something high explosive, or using an explosion the same place 3 times, you can make your way through.
Link: No training required
Use: Highly defensive, but also used to freeze your opponent
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Disturbance Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Name: Disturbance Fuuinjutsu
Description: By drawing a seal, or attaching a seal anywhere on a target, you will disturb the targets chakra for as long as the seal is in place. this causes all abilities to cost one more rank in chakra. so if an ability normally has rank E it now has D. by attaching more symbols, the cost of chakra (rank) will be hired by one per seal. If you are versus an C-rank genin, you have to make the seal C-ranked, or if you are versus an Srank missing nin, the cost is ofcourse S-rank.
Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu M_904e3b17aecf4c16a881896769d2a2e2
Link: -
Use: to make the opponent loose more chakra, and run him tired.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Unsealing Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Name: Unsealing Fuuinjutsu
Description: This is a very simple Fuinjutsu. By drawing the Unsealing symbol arround the other seal, you can block any seal from beeing activated, or deactivates any barrier seal. After 1 post, the deactivated seal will burn away, without any dammage. The rank is determined by the targeted seals rank, E-rank seal is deactivated with E or above.
Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu Fuuinjutsu02
Use: In a sticky situation, where someone has attached an exploding tag on you
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Barrier Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Name: Barrier Fuuinjutsu
Description: When this seal is placed on a door, the door cannot be opened, unless the seal is removed. You can also make a barrier by placing 2 seals maximum 4 meters away from eachother, that will make an inviseable 10 meter high wall, that cant be climbed. or 3 seals to make a complete surounding of this barrier. NOTE that you cant pass the barrier either unless you deactivate the seal or activate it at A-rank.
Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu Fuuinjutsu
Use: as a shield, or as a prison.
Table:
E-rank: a single seal placed on a box (this is only smart if you tag the seal on the inside, or draws an explosive tag on the paper too, because otherwise the opponent could just rip it of.)
D-rank: Can be placed on door, or entrance to a bridge.
C-rank: You can place 2 seals, making a barrier
B-rank: you can place 3 seals, making a prison, or shelter for enemy attacks
A-rank: you can pass through the barriers, and noone else can
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Name: Explosive tag
Description: A piece of paper that will explode upon activation, with a force, enough to blow an arm away at attached range.
Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu 715660-explosive_tag_icon
Link: no training required
Use: to attach to an enemy to deal a great amount of dammage, or to blow an obstacle away.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Bump... i dont see why this takes so long, its quit simple and easyreading
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 pm

requesting for this to be placed in approved jutsus since its.. approved
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Giera. All Fuuinjutsu that you're making, copy and paste them into your Character Application. Don't make no more jutsus if you're not approved. If you place them in your character application they will be checked.

[Ps: Sorry Staff for posting, but I was just thicked.]
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:05 pm

i have placed them in my char (dont post in applications, if your not a mod, and havnt checked if theres any hold in what you are writing please... OWNED!!! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm

No, bad giera, don't scold members, it's not your job.

Thank you strange ace.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 am

sorry sorry... was just a joke thats why i make the Wink at the end (in case you didnt knew)

btw why havent you moved it to approved jutsus like i requested? i dont see why you go in here and post just to leave again?
Back to top Go down
Elder Oracle
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Elder Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 am

Hey Giera.

All your Jutsu that you have on this section needs to be put in your app. If your not approved then you need to put your jutsu on your application before its approved. It doesn't begin to make sense to me why you would train all these jutsu when you can get a free ticket and stamp them on your app since its not approved.

Since you said there on your app there is no more need for checking your jutsu, seeing as how the mod will check them with your app. So now we want your permission to delete your jutsus from here so we can check them on your app?

BTW: I'm a mod, but this is my second account. I didn't feel like switching but its alright I hope
Back to top Go down
Giera
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 am

there is a need for me to check it...
if they arent approved i cant use them in their full potential, thats what the rules says, and if i use it at a level the mods find too high for a nonapproved jutsu, they will strike me down saying "WRAHrawr..." or the like... and i dont want that

and once again another mod goes in post a comment and leaves... please... move it to the approved section since its approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu   Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Explosive tag Fuuinjutsu
Page 1 of 1