Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Additional Morumonu clan jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Additional Morumonu clan jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:05 am

Name: Passage Sealing Jutsu
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is only usable to the Morumonu clan, thanks to their precise ability to seal. It allows the member to seal off a part of the body's circulation. At different ranks, it is able to seal off different levels of the body. At C-Rank, the user is able to seal off a section of the chakra network. At B-Rank, it will seal off muscles from electromagnetic pulses throughout the body. At A-Rank, It will seal off blood circulation. And at S-Rank, It will seal off the lung's airways. (This can only be used in the chest and neck.) this will last as long as the user is concious and he does not dispel the jutsu himself. However, this jutsu can only be used a limit of 5 times, as a result of how sensitive the precise use of chakra. The size of the area affected is the size of the user's hand, from the base of the palm to the tips of the fingers.
Another note is where it happens. If it is used to seal off chakra, a strike at the chakra center will render all chakra molding useless. In sealing the muscles' elctromagnetic pulse, hitting the back of the neck at the spinal cord will render all but head movement. For blood, if the user strikes the heart, he will effectively stop the blood from pumping throughout the body. And for the air, a strike along the windpipe will seal off both lungs.
This jutsu, going with the peacefulness of the clan, will automatically shut off when the target is unconscious. This is a safeguard so that way, the person will not die from this jutsu.
This jutsu lasts for only 3 posts, seeing as how all of these things that are sealed are still constantly puming out chakra/signals/blood/air. If the target lasts through this, that part cannot be sealed again for the rest of the match (so only one seal on each level).
This jutsu can only be active one part at a time. The last seal will fade after a new one is replaced within the three post rule.
Link: (When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check)

Last edited by JDRPG on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:46 am

I personally see this as really OP. There really is no down side to this and you could kill the opponent with the C rank verison of this.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:52 am

Seconded. Denied.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:05 am

How could you kill at C-rank? I understand possibly B-rank. but the only time that could be used is as a suprise attack. There would be rarely a chance for me to get a "critcal strike." Also, it is kind of OP, but then that would also be saying 8-trigarams 64 palms is OP (which is more op than my thing at C-rank). It is slightly overpowered than the average jutsu, but that's the point of a clan. It's a little more powerful than being without one. I can degrade it a little bit, but it is the average clan jutsu. Here is what I am thinking of to weaken it:
1. This jutsu, going with the peacefulness of the clan, will automatically shut off when the target is unconscious. This is a safeguard so that way, the person will not die from this jutsu.
2. This jutsu lasts for only 3 posts, seeing as how all of these things that are sealed are still constantly puming out chakra/signals/blood/air. If the target lasts through this, that part cannot be sealed again for the rest of the match (so only one seal on each level).
3. This jutsu can only be active one part at a time. The last seal will fade after a new one is replaced within the three post rule.

Last edited by JDRPG on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: 'deleted post   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 am

'deleted post

Last edited by Blaize on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 am

'deleted post

Last edited by Blaize on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'deleted post)
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 am

Blaize, what staff member gave you permission to review this?

This has been denied by two staff members. Blaize this is your only warning. Shutting down someone's chakra is an easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 am

sorry sorry
if u can delete my post
its just he asked for a review and u tikd him ill give him my advice sorry sorry was everywere couldent stay at the chatroom for long. ill edit to blank my post but u can delete them.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:05 am

Yes, it's an easy kill, but it's not A kill. If they know Taijutsu, I won't do too much to them. And, just like the anime, if the seal is flooded with chakra, it will break, and the same thing would go with the others (although it's not likely.) And water prison cannot kill easily?
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 am

Have you considered that the higher levels of this technique would be more medical since they are causing blockages of veins and arteries, causing cardiac arrest, or stopping air flow from the lungs to the blood causing asphyxiation?
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:13 am

No, but that's a good point. Yeah, a medic would probably use this much better than the average Morumonu clan member, but it doesn't take exact knowledge to know where there is blood running through the veins. Both sealing and medical jutsus are used with fine tuning of the chakra. That's why medics are also able to use sealing to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:23 am

Yeah, but that's the manga in this is the forum rp. Here you need the correct specialty. Also, the medics had a prepared seal in a scroll to use, so they were just providing the energy for someone else work.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:28 am

But like I just said: it does not require medical skills to know where the blood is. It does not require medical skill to know where the heart is. I am not destroying or altering them. I am merely sealing them off to allow nothing to pass through.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:50 am

Maybe you don't get it. If the blood stops flowing in your body, you die. You don't even need to hit the heart. Hitting the heart would do the trick faster, but any major blockage will kill a person.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:39 am

That is why I put up a failsafe in the jutsu. The most it can do is stop the flow from a limb so badly that it will render it useless. It cannot kill a person. If they fall unconscious, the seal removes itself. Besides, three posts is not very long, so unless the fight is being streched out, there is not too much of a threat even if it could kill.

Also, edited original post to include extra rules.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 am

I still don't like this jutsu, it can easily be abused. And like K said, it would be medical sealing limbs off.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 am

Then wouldn't sealing scrolls be only under fuuinjutsu? Wouldn't using basic ninja weapons be only under weaponry? Things spill over in the basic parts of the ninja world. I am a sealer. I seal stuff. I can learn how to seal other stuff. I am not cancelling the flow of electromagnetic pulses, or blood, or air, I am just creating a block. Just like a stroke or blood clot, but not deadly.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 am

bump again, and please stop saying it's medical!
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:45 am

>.< BUMP!!
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 am

To be able to disable a body part would need the knowledge of medical information.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 pm

First of all: What medical information, exactly? You have been vague about this.
Second of all: Disable is the wrong word. Block would be more of a correct definition. Disabling would probably be under medical, yes, but I am merely blocking the pulses from getting to their intended spot. Think of a dam taht is built on a river, without holes. The river keeps flowing, and eventually the dam breaks under all the pressure. This is what happenes with my sealing jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 pm

Ex. Avatar.

Tai Lee was an expert Taijutsu persay. She knew all the vital points of chi flow to be able to block them and disable the warriors from Earth Bending or Water Bending. You, from what I know, don't know the points in the body to be able to 'block' off the passage way of blood or oxygen.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 am

There isn't a 'point' to block off the blood. I know that we breathe with our lungs, and our heart pumps our blood. Common knowledge. If you wanted to make sure I knew it, I could learn it in the training topic. It is not too hard to say, "Blood pumps from the heart. Air is pumped through the lungs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional Morumonu clan jutsu   Additional Morumonu clan jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional Morumonu clan jutsu
Page 1 of 1