Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Name: Passage Sealing Jutsu

Type: Fuuinjutsu

Element: None

Description: This jutsu is only usable to the Morumonu clan, thanks to their precise ability to seal. It allows the member to seal off a part of the body's chakra circulation. The user is able to seal off a section of the chakra network. This will last as long as the user is concious and he does not dispel the jutsu himself. However, this jutsu can only be used a limit of 5 times, as a result of how sensitive the precise use of chakra. The size of the area affected is the size of the user's hand, from the base of the palm to the tips of the fingers.

The way this jutsu works is simply by placing a 'dam' of chakra into the persons body. Chakra is not able to pass through this dam, and therefore is umable to get to the required area. It works the same way a river does.

Another note is where it happens. If it is used to seal off chakra, a strike at the chakra center will render all chakra molding useless, since no chakra will be able to go anywhere.
For further explination: Anywhere I place the seal, basically a giant dam appears there. It will not allow chakra to go from the chakra center to whatever part is obstucted by the arm. For example, If I place the seal on someone's wrist, no chakra will pass into the hand. Chakra could still be pumped to the arms. However, if I target the base of the arm or the shoulder, the chakra will circulate up to the point of the shoulder, then stop, thus stopping any chakra to get to the arm, and it cannot use chakra. Now, if this is placed at the chakra center, then no chakra can pass from it, and no chakra can be used anywhere. If I placed it on the neck, it would cancel all chakra from going anywhere above it, and so no chakra can flow to the eyes, nose, ears, mouth, or hair (Sharingan or Jiraya's Needle Jizo could not be used.). If I placed it on the leg (base of the leg), Then no chakra would flow down through the leg, or into the feet, and then that person could not walk on water with both feet.
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f136/sealing-a-beginning-t2975.htm#38202
It is the second post.

Last edited by JDRPG on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:09 pm

This is basically what the Hyuuga's do, how can you seal off their chakra network without the knowing of the chakra points in the body? You would need to know the flow of the person's chakra.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 am

I don't need to know the chakra oints in the body! I place a seal that only affects the chakra network. It is just a 'block' that gets in the way of chakra! I remade this so I wouldn't hear you complain about how the first one was'medical' even though you hardly said anything about it. Your argument is weak at best.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 am

Ok a couple things.

1) This is really the more important one, DO NOT EVER show such disrespect again, consider this your warning. Travis is asking questions to try and help you and so he can understand your jutsu better as well as the rest of the members so that you dont ever get accused of being over powered. Well explained jutsu prevents this 9/10 times. Next time I see such talk towards a staff member, I WILL alert the admins and a punishment will be issued accordingly.

2) Concerning your jutsu, I like the idea, and it seems like a good technique to have, not over powered, however, it is powerful and complex and as such is going to require more than just your basic description. Something like a diagram or a descriptive paragraph as to how it works accompanied with examples. If you hit certain parts how effective does it get, remember if you were to shut off certain chakra points, and how exactly it blocks the chakra pathway with out the chakra points. The tenketsu points are the pathways the Hyuuga use to block off the chakra, so your going to have to give an explanation how you are able to block it with out using this method. All in all it is a good idea, but Im going to have to requite more information for it to be approved.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:22 am

This is the chakra system:
Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 32301410

Now, If I use the jutsu, something like this happens:
Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 System10
If you notice, the right leg has a line through it. That would represent the seal. Now chakra cannot pass through it. Therefore, the right leg's chakra system is sealed off from the rest of the body.

Does this describe what happens enough?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 am

No because your using generalizations, and I would like you to go into spefics. A list of specific points and which part of the body the will effect and how much, which will be easy considering you wont have near as many as there are tenketsu points. Your going to have to go into more detail. Just a "something like this picture" is not enough. I could intrpret both in many ways, even though I do get what your saying, it still has to be adequately explained.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:49 am

Alright. Anywhere I place the seal, basically a giant dam appears there. It will not allow chakra to go from the chakra center to whatever part is obstucted by the arm. For example, If I place the seal on someone's wrist, no chakra will pass into the hand. Chakra could still be pumped to the arms. However, if I target the base of the arm or the shoulder, the chakra will circulate up to the point of the shoulder, then stop, thus stopping any chakra to get to the arm, and it cannot use chakra. Now, if this is placed at the chakra center, then no chakra can pass from it, and no chakra can be used anywhere. If I placed it on the neck, it would cancel all chakra from going anywhere above it, and so no chakra can flow to the eyes, nose, ears, mouth, or hair (Sharingan or Jiraya's Needle Jizo could not be used.). If I placed it on the leg (base of the leg), Then no chakra would flow down through the leg, or into the feet, and then that person could not walk on water with both feet. I hope this satates your specifics.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Remove the last sentence and place it into your application.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Phew! I think that's all. Is there anything else?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Yes actually I just noticed, you need a specified Rank.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 pm

whoops! forgot. Thank you! I think that's it...
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:24 am

I edited in some spaces for easier reading, hope you dont mind, but approved for training, now hop to it. Razz
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Alright, training is finished! Just waiting for this to be put on my clan.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:07 am

Alright looks good, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1   Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morumonu Clan Jutsu part 1
Page 1 of 1