Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

youshiki koutai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 am

Name: Youshiki Koutai

Kekkei Genkai: Youshiki koutai (form shifting)

the clan uses an advanced seal to force morph their bodies, they do not fully understand the ability of the seal itself because it was a pact with "the ancient ones" beings they saw as gods. they gave up the ability to correctly mold chakra for the seals placement, because one interferes with the other making any member of this clan unable to perform any type of jutsu other then sealing techniques, because of the unique structure of their chakra systems.

in the early stages of life, controlling the ability to shape shift is very wearing on their body and they can only do it 3 or maybe 4 times per hour without collapse, once it becomes more habit then force of will it becomes much simpler to do so, the reason behind is the seal is forcing their body to change, and not using a specific blood line.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

form shift: Those of the Youshiki clan have the unique ability to shape shift from form to form. All those born of this clan have an animal form and usually are born in the half sense. This changing of form cannot be controlled until the age of three, and even then it is difficult to maintain a single form throughout the day.

This clans unique ability allows them many different forms and abilities, for instance if another type of form is introduced to them through means of seals they can take that form at will, be this form human or even just qualities of other humans such as male or female. They can also change between various animals once those are brought into their knowledge of shifting

this clans has the ability to use one and only one Ninjutsu technique according to their respective element, this jutsu takes time to learn and master and even more time to be able to use it as a transformed state.

required gennin for basic level of jutsu
chunnin for C-ranked form of jutsu in transformed state
gain highest level upon reaching jounin status, must work to gain highest rank of jutsu in transformed state

Seal of fusion (E ranked)- it is a basic seal taught to all those of the youshiki koutai bloodline, it allows the members to take a form from another object and teaches them this new form over the course of the following week as their body shifts in and out. (takes three posts to ready, cannot be used in combat. form is not immediatly learned and requires a week to become used to before usable at will)

Lightning
Name:White lightning
Type:offensive
Chakra Cost:mid of respective rank using the jutsu (what level you are using jutsu at)
Element: lightning
Description:fires a stream of lightning from the users finger tips, damage and effects can vary depending on amount of chakra used in forming the jutsu. use of this jutsu builds up a light immunity to electricity formed from the user (cannot be affected by his own jutsu)

C rank- causes light damage to an opponent, may stun the opponent slightly, can be used to charge kunai and other metalic objects to a slight degree

B rank- causes moderate damage to an opponent, will slightly stun an opponent and cause a slight delay in action due to nerve disruption, no increase to weaponry charge

A rank- Causes moderate damage, will stun an opponent and cause a nerve disruption on the body part targeted slowing reaction time for that limb. will cause the same affect through channeled weaponry as a slight "poison" to the nerves in the limb targeted

S rank- will cause a high amount of damage, from a point blank rank has high chance of blowing through the opponent targeted is successful, will cause loss of use in the respective limb

Water
Name:Waters Barrage
Type:offensive
Chakra Cost: mid of respective rank using the jutsu (what level you are using jutsu at)
Element: Water
Description: calls forth large amounts of water from the ground and surrounding bodies of water, can be concealed to a certain area. gains ability to breath while submerged in water generated/drawn from this jutsu

C rank-can draw enough water to fill a small pool (500-600 gallons) and use as a weapon to pelt your opponent with, can be focused and used to a certain degree (roughly 5 posts) before needing to redraw on the water supply

B rank- can draw moderate amount water and gains considerable ability in forming and using water drawn. water can be formed and shaped on a nearly subconscious level, can be used in combat for bludgeoning opponents and on many occasions cutting opponents (650-800 gallons) (6 post limit before must be reused)

A rank- can draw a substantially larger amount of water through his abilities and gains ability to expel water from his mouth in vast quantities and control it (50000gallons from mouth) (75000 gallons from surrounding water supplies and earth beneath) no increase in maneuverability of water controlled (8 post limit if controlling, can only control amount for the B ranked jutsu) mass amounts used to cover the area and can be held in area for 8 posts

S rank- Can draw an incredible amount of water from both their stomach and surrounding areas, longest range recorded was a 3 mile radius of water drawn. user can summon from his stomach 100000 gallons of water and up to 100000 gallons of water from surrounding bodies of water and the earth below them (must undergo several training posts in order to obtain these vast quantities)

History:a clan that lived primarily among the mountains in the mountains of the land of water they were of many decents. Their main reason of existence was to trai and learn martial arts as well as the peaceful and meditative ideals behind them. The many families banded together, some with blood lines most without, a primary bloodline among them were the Youshiki Koutai.

Every member from birth of this band of families trained in one or multiple forms of martial arts, as well as at least two melee weapons and one ranged weapon, many go beyond this. Those who are given the name greater Chimera from birth are from the Youshiki Koutai, many other clans held other names and had such types. Those who are Greater Chimera were required to meet those standards at least and strongly urged to take on a third melee or second ranged.

Most members trained under the Wudan forms of martial arts and styles such as taiji or Baguazhang, (8 Pattern Boxing), the greater Chimera were required to learn and master any two by the age of 15. The reason for their strong training was the fact that none could learn any form of ninjutsu save for those that had to deal with sealing, this was a trade made in ancient years of their ancestors in order to obtain their unique ability, therefore opening up more time than others in the temples. Those who do not master these techniques are not cast out but rather refrained from all other activities until mastery of these techniques.

The martial art forms brought longevity and wisdom to those who lived among these people, every day they would train in large groups and every night they were required to have at least two hours of personal meditation where they could not communicate with anyone else but must reflect on their selves. This broadened wisdom and self teachings, as well as morals and mental strength.

Clan Symbol: https://2img.net/h/i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/NathanAO/GamerNationalPics/FE.jpg?t=1241253511
(image code fails so its just a link to image Sad)

Last edited by mitsuhide aketchi on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 pm

This clan seems fine to me. However, I would like to know how so much water can be stored within the body. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 pm

its not actually sotred withing the body but used almost like a summoning with the seal placed inside of you, which is why it takes higher ranking nin to draw water from the body, numbers are in the jutsu descrip ^^
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm actually really confused on your clan, please explain it to me better.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Ahh, I see. I suppose that makes better sense. If you would however, please do explain further how your clan members can transform and such, for Travis. A little more detail couldn't hurt, and I'm a bit curious myself. ;P
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:01 am

the clan uses an advanced seal to force morph their bodies, they do not fully understand the ability of the seal itself because it was a pact with "the ancient ones" beings they saw as gods. they gave up the ability to correctly mold chakra for the seals placement, because one interferes with the other making any member of this clan unable to perform any type of jutsu other then sealing techniques, because of the unique structure of their chakra systems.

in the early stages of life, controlling the ability to shape shift is very wearing on their body and they can only do it 3 or maybe 4 times per hour without collapse, once it becomes more habit then force of will it becomes much simpler to do so, the reason behind is the seal is forcing their body to change, and not using a specific blood line.

in case it was missed, my clan may only use the elemental jutsu posted above, and sealing ninjutsu. and that is it
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 am

Makes sense. And if I read correctly, this clan can only use sealing tech, and any form of elemental affiliation. However, they cannot use any other jutsu. Am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 am

ya... and also (i may have made this a bit unclear) they must also obtain each form they can shift into by performing a seal in a non combat situation, (preferably with help from someone to carry them away) so they dont just I'm turning into a bear/fish/wolf/crane etc. they actually have to RP getting those forms
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 am

Sounds fair enough. Now, back to the water jutsu, I have another concern. When you say you have manipulation over water, just what do you mean by it? There are many things I can think of by the word 'manipulation', so I just want to make things clearer.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 am

simply able to move and use it in combat as a weapon, not freeze or anything like that unless fire or wind as a secondary element (fire to draw heat from the water itself and wind for the obvious reason) water can be used to create a "pool" for the combat area, and surround the opponent, things of that sort, and of course the less water being used the faster and more responsive it becomes
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 am

Alright. If no further question, I say this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:49 am

Unapproved, your Kekkei Genkai needs more explaining than just "Shape Shifting" please edit it accordingly, it needs like a paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm

alright sorry... I thought that was just for the name of the KKG >< lol already have explination of the ability in one of the follow up posts though I'll copy paste that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

youshiki koutai Empty
PostSubject: Re: youshiki koutai   youshiki koutai Empty

Back to top Go down

youshiki koutai
Page 1 of 1