Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) Empty
PostSubject: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Solar's eye's were opening up, the sun light was shining into what was open of his eyelids. Solar wiped his eyes and got the crust out of his eye lashes. Solar looked at the scroll that was given to him yesterday by his what to be called new Sensei. When he opened it he looked at the time that the meeting was going to be held at, he then looked at the location. After doing so he put down the scroll and looked at the clock "Arhh guess it's time to get up" Solar got out of hsi bed and sat on it for a few seconds.

Solar got up and walked into the bathroom, when he came out he was refreshened, dressed and ready to get going to his training. Solar packed up his stuff into a backpack and put it on his back. He then put a scarf around his mouth and nose so he wouldn't breathe in any of the sand. He made his way out and began to walk to the location.

When he reached the location he looked around and saw a person up a tree with a bag on his head, Solar didn't take any notice "Guess i'm first" Solar then stood there waiting.

Last edited by Drewbie Doo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm

The sun had gotten high into the sky, by the time the young sand shinboi knew it. The black wolf next to her, nudged her with his snout. She glanced down threw her yellow sweatshirt hood. Almost has if, they what each other was saying with out words. The blanked haired girl sent him off back home. She watched the black 'dog' jump off from the building roof and back toward the house.

She stood up, picking up the large like sword off the side next to her; placing it on her back. The sword, feeling light, almost has if it wasn't there at all. The red eyed girl zipped up the sweatshirt all the way, most of it now covering her chin, neck, and some of her mouth. She bent down and jumped a nice long distance. Thankfully, no one was around the place at the moment, so she landed in the nearly empty street of the sand village.

Her red eyes looked around where she was to meet this new 'sensei' of hers. Her hands had been kept in the black pants pockets that she wore. She glanced over to another sand shinobi that seemed to be waiting for someone. Tho, the thought came to mind about him being part of the new squad she had been put on. Her normal eyes, suddenly turned into a glare. But, then she looked at a new person with a ... black bag over his or her head. 'Dumbass can die...' She thought with bitterness. She didn't care much, tho looked up at the sky; the hood falling back a bit.

Last edited by Shizu Shi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 am

Olverto was sitting in the library his puppet next to him. There weren't many people there. Only some grown up and himself. He was reading a book about puppet constructions. He wanted to make himself a new puppet but first he wanted to learn a little not to screw anything up. After some time he looked out of the window. He saw that the sun was high in the sky. Then he stood up while closing the book. He had read about half of it. Then he placed the book back into one of the bookcases and then placed his puppet on his back. He walked to the door and mumbled quietly so only the librarian would hear him. "Bye". He pushed down the doorhandle with his left hand and then pushed it open with his foot. 'So I am going to meet with my new team. Good thing that my sensei is still the same.' He slightly smiled to himself and started walking to their arrangement spot.

Olverto was walking in the streets of Sunagakure. His puppet was placed on his back. He didn't want to waste any of his chakra by controlling it with chakra strings. There weren't many people walking around the streets, most of them were inside their houses hiding from the sun. The sun didn't bother Olverto, he was just walking towards his new team arrangement spot.

After some time of walking he finally reached the spot. He looked the three people who were there. One was against a tree, black bag over his head. Olverto knew in flat of seconds that it was Oushi. 'Wonder what's he is up to?' He then looked over two of his other team members. 'A boy and a... girl' He looked down. He thought to himself 'I don't like working with a girl' . He slowly walked closer to the boy not looking a girl once. He was very shy around girls, even tough she was probably older than Olverto. When Olverto was about 1 meter away from boy he stopped walking. He placed his puppet on the ground. He himself stood up. Olverto didn't say a word just like it was at his last team meeting.

Last edited by Olverto Zampa on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Drew, I said to put me against a tree with a black bag over my head. Eveybody, please edit acordingly.)
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 am

Oushi Hyuuga leaned against the tree with a black bag over his head. He listened to his squad arive, one by one. There were three now. He listed for a few seconds more. They were alone...
It was the same setting that Oushi had used in his previous meetings with his old squads. There was a solitary tree in the middle of the clearing. The clearing was rather large and could fit a minuratur army in it. A river ran through one part of it, which was behind Oushi, and back out through the woods. Directly infront of Oushi and behind his students was a dirt road, going downhill to where the area they were standing was uphill. The clearing itself and the wooded area was flat, creating a land-table effect. The forrest itself was thick towards the river and thinner away from it. The trees were thick, as was their bark. The tops here heavy with the sound of birds. They chirpped all thought the small forrest setting. A slight breeze carried the sounds toward the small river, making it easier to hear his students approach.
Luckily for Oushi, Olverto still didn't know about his kekkei genkai...Oushi activated his Byakugan and watched his students for a few seconds before saying, "The one who defeats me, doesn't fail. Those who fail go back to the academy. You have two minutes (one post) to plan, or I will come to you. Begin. Oushi sat there, bag over his head, Byakugan activated.

(Make sure you post in order, Drew, Lexi, Olverto, Me.)
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Solar saw the man with the bag step up, guess this is a sensei? Solar heard what the man said Damn I can't go back into the academy, can I? Solar stood with his hands on his head. Solar nodded and then jumped into the sky, with a flash he disappeared. Solar landed on quite a big rock not to far away from the others.

Solar kneeled there thinking of a way to beat the sensei this is going tto be hard he thought to him self. Solar then put his hand up to his mouth and a little sharp bone popped out of his wrist. Solar looked at the bone and smiled, then the bone went back into his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:25 am

Someone post already -_-
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Ok here's the situation then if no one's posting i'm out of your team good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])   Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P]) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Umm I dont Know XD( Shizu, Monty and Me [P])
Page 1 of 1