Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final end of the era of TNT

Go down 
+10
~Deadwood Zen~
Furude Rika
Pendo
Senkou
Nagori
~Shikachi~
Adam
Blaize
Absolute Greed.
TNT
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

The final end of the era of TNT Empty
PostSubject: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 am

Don't make this a big deal, guys. I don't want this to be a big arguement...

The end has come for me, for RP atleast. I'm going to fight Pendo and finish my missions, but after that, consider me gone. I gave this site a great try... I may come back some time. I don't know...It's causeing me more stress than I need, to tell the truth. Yes, I've kept a 100 for both six weeks in english, probably thanks to RP, but...I guess I just need to buckle down on my grades. Ill post my RP story before I leave. I think you all should read what I've done....A part of me is sad to go. I don't want to leave everybody....some people behind.

To my students, I'm sorry I didn't get to teach you everything I know. I'll teach Sheekoe still...he has greatness in him. I can tell just by talking to him. Who knows. In time, I may come back....

Keep your critisizm to yourself. Please. I don't want to remember US for telling me I'm childish for leaving.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:43 am

Well don't want to remember myself for having done nothing but sit back and let you leave.

But it's not childish TNT, it's stupid.

if you don't wanna RP anymore, thats fine, it's a legit reason.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 am

This sucks i dont want you to go. Your like the shinobi of the month. And who is going to be the academy sensei now?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am

This made my stomach churn really bad, I hate this..
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 pm

I dont think it's gonna be the same without you man...
confused
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 am

Good ol' TNT, we'll see you again soon no doubt. Don't be leaving us behind forever, but do take good care of your grades, unless your teacher is a stooge, in which case annoy the crap out of them please.~ :3 Bye byez
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 am

Pat =) wrote:

But it's not childish TNT, it's stupid.

Thats really an unnecessary comment.

Tnt, best wishes, i didnt get to know you as well as Id have liked but best wishes to you. You have your reasons im sure and if you dont disclose the full story well, thats your business and I respect that. A bow and a hats off to you for your member of the month achievement and more so your attempts to do something with it, though some of your moves with it were fruitless, the thoughts and your heart was in the right place. You shall be missed.
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:53 am

That was one of the most Heart-Warming Speeches i've ever heard Senkou.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 am

TNT, I know you probably don't like me, but I'd like to tell you that you'll be greatly missed by everyone, including myself. If you want to leave, it's your choice, but you have many people here that do not want to see you leave. I know your grades in school are your future and more important than RPing, and I hope leaving will at least have a positive impact on them.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 am

o.o last comment... if anyone says your childish for leaving needs to get their ass kicked.... there are more important things in life then a stupid RP site... grades in school being very high on that list Razz... well hope to see you around at least some times ^^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 am

Adam, i agree with you.

TNT... I dont know even where to start. I never knew you as much as i wish i could, but i still knew you enoguh to kow how great of a person you are. Your a great RPer, and amazing person and i hate to se you go like this. Its your choice though, an i wont force you to change your desicion. I only wish you couldve stayed here so i couldve gotten to know you better and you couldve Rped more...
I hate seeing you go, but farewell and I hope our paths may cross again...

~Zen
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:04 am

Good Luck TNT

We hope to see you soon if you decide to come back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:04 am

Its not often i taste my own tears...they taste bitter, to tell the truth...

My communication MSN is thethorinator@hotmail.com ...Keep in touch, ok?

Pat...seriously man? Let me have some sort of respect for you.
Back to top Go down
the dead
Academy Student
Academy Student
the dead

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 am

dont get down man the closeing of one page is the opeing of another
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 am

Pendo...If you talk bad about Lexi again, I'll be back. *sigh* My inner demon will not win this fight. I forgive you, just don't f*ck with her emotions again, ight?

PS...If you dont want to hurt a girl when she asks you out, say no gently. It hurts more when you go out with them when you dont like them.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:31 am

I never insulted her, it was a simple statement of fact.
Her emotions are too chaotic to deal with anyway... >.>
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 am

Pendo....stop there.....
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 am

She just gets upset too easily, is what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:35 am

just...stop.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 am

Okie dokie :O
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 am

As a Moderator on this site, im telling both of you to stop. Any of you say another word of this, and therell be consequences. Im tired of you two fighting and bringing the whole site into the drama. Can you two just act like civilized members and shut up about this?
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 am

We did stop...o.O
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:59 am

Oh wow, Zen. Your quick as a whip, aren't you? :O:O:O:O:O
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 am

No insult intended ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:49 am

I really miss TNT

He's was my best bud on here plus Ingoo Sad

I wish he come back one day....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final end of the era of TNT   The final end of the era of TNT Empty

Back to top Go down

The final end of the era of TNT
Page 1 of 1