Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara Empty
PostSubject: Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara   Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 pm

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.
Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara Ce_sta10
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara   Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Wizuko woke up on the Friday, It was the last match of the Chuunin Exams, The Grand Final! Wizuko wasn't ready yet though. He knew his opponent was the greatest and strongest genin in the Leaf Village, Jiro. Wizuko climbed out of bed and put on his clothes. "Well I might as well show up and say I give up, No point doing a no show" Wizuko grabbed his canister full of water, for it was rather hot outside and walked down the streets of Konoha towards the Chuunin Exam Stadium. He took many sips of his water on the way. "Walking is such a drag" Wizuko said being his normal lazy self.

He got to the Chuunin Exam Stadium that was full to the brim of people waiting to see a great match between Wizuko Nara and Jiro. But Wizuko had other plans. He walked to the centre of the Stadium as the crowd cheered. Wizuko gasped feeling even worse about giving up because of everybody cheering for him waiting for the fight. Wizuko raised his hand standing alone in the Stadium Field without a sign of Jiro as of yet. "I....." Wizuko paused his sentence as the crowd went dead silent. "I......give up" said Wizuko. The crowd gasped all at once as rambling began and people started yelling. Wizuko lowered his hand as one of the Chuunin Examiners jumped down from the crowd landing on the Stadium Field. "Please please quiet" the Examiner said to the crowd. It took the Examiner acouple more times to ask them to settle down before they finally did. "Due to Wizuko's Decision. I declare the winner of the Chuunin Exam Tournaments......Jiro" The crowd cheered for the young genin. "His gonna be one hell of a Chuunin" Wizuko muttered to himself as he began exiting the Chuunin Exam Stadium. Wizuko got home and went to bed, wondering of what the future held ahead.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara   Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:20 pm

[[I declare the winner of this match: Jiro]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara   Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Final: Jiro vs Wizuko Nara
Page 1 of 1