Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 am

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.
Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga Ce_sta10
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 am

The door flung open as the light shined down onto Wizuko's face. He shaded his eyes to look out at the empty Stadium. He took one step forward into the Stadium and got an unsuspected cheer from the crowd. This scared Wizuko as he turned around looking up at the buildings full of people cheering as Wizuko entered the Stadium. "Wow So Many People" Wizuko said to himself.

Wizuko walked to the center of the Stadium where he stood alone whilst the crowd still cheered. Then a Chuunin Examiner jumped down from the top of the Stadium. The crowd quietened down for a second as the Examiner spoke "The Semi Finals Will Begin Shortly" the Examiner explained as the crowd began to cheer again. The Examiner began talking again as the crowd went quiet again. "The first round will be Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga" he said again as the crowd cheered again, this was the loudest cheer so far. This made Wizuko feel pumped and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lawliet

Mrs.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 am

Haruko proceeded to the center of the stadium where her opponent, Wizuko Nara, was standing. Haruko studied Wizuko, and as she did she almost fell asleep. He looked like such a boring character. Haruko took her gentle fist stance. She looked at the proctor and stood there. The proctor said, "BEGIN!!" Haruko stood there waiting on an attack. She said, "So Wizuko are we gonna fight, or are you gonna stare at me like I'm a banna split?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Haruko was staring at Wizuko. 'Hmmm A Hyuuga? This may be harder than the usual wannabe ninja' Wizuko thought to himself. Wizuko yawned as The proctor said, "BEGIN!!" Wizuko pulled a single handsign as Haruko spoke. "So Wizuko are we gonna fight, or are you gonna stare at me like I'm a banna split?" She said to Wizuko. "Trying to syke me out Haruko, It won't work" Wizuko said. He began to perform his Shadow Possession Jutsu as the shadow flew at Haruko's feet. "Just give up already Haruko please I don't wanna hurt you" said Wizuko.

Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu requires the users shadow to stretch over to the opponent. Once the shadow has connected the user controls the opponents movements. This jutsu cannot be broken unless the user gets distracted and releases their grip.
Clan: Nara
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lawliet

Mrs.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Haruko was shocked Wizuko eve came to the conclusion, "Trying to syke me out Haruko, It won't work"
Then she saw Wizuko's handsign, as he said, "Just give up already Haruko please I don't wanna hurt you". "Byakuugan!", Haruko had activated ti just in the nick of time as she saw the chakra of Wizuko's shadow rush towrd her. She jumped several feet back, and activated a jutsu. "Eight Trigrams: Air Palm!", she said aloud. She thrust her palm forward and released a wave of chakra at Wizuko.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm

[[I declare the winner of this match Wizuko Nara]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga   Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga Empty

Back to top Go down

Semi Finals: Match One: Wizuko Nara vs Haruko Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1