Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal von Daemon

Crystal von Daemon

Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~] Empty
PostSubject: Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]   Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:05 pm

In a dark room there was a young girl laying down in bed. She looked like she couldn't sleep and breathed in and out slowly. Her long dark chocolate brown hair was spreaded on the bed and her light honey brown eyes were getting darker by the second. The window was open, letting the wind rush inside and move the curtains like they were dancing along with the wind. The girl sat up on her bed and looked around. As if she wasn't familiar with the place. She looked at herself and saw that she was only in her bra and underwear.

"Where am I?"She asked to herself softly. She stood up and went for the switcher to turn on the lights. From the lights being too bright, the girl closed her eyes slightly and opened them again, adjusting to it. "How come that I am here?"She asked in confusement. The wind rushed in again, but this time like it had to get something in a quick tempo, making the girl shiver from the cold. Hugging herself to warm up, she walked towards the window and shut it down. The door of the room creaked open and she quickly turned around, seeing a young man standing by the door. She admired his features. The way his face looked, was like someone curved the perfect human. His face was tint, like he stayed under the sun for 8 hours. His hair was short black and his bands came down to his eyes. His eyes, yes, the girl admired this the most. He had dark emerald green eyes that were piercing right through her body. His shoulders were at the right place and even with clothes on, the girl could see that he was musculare.

"I see that you woke up."The man said firmly. His voice was deep and strong, it would make a girl shiver anytime. And that happend to the dark brown haired girl. She shivered after hearing his voice. Shyly she nodded and continued to hug herself. The man smirked and came closer to her. "Something wrong?"He asked her, taking one step at the time closer to her. The girl shook her head quickly and looked away.

"Nothing, sir."She said softly. All she wanted to do now is to go away, but her petite body couldn't move. The man smirked more at her and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel how strong and muscular his arms were. She blushed at this and looked at the man confusingly.

"Tell me your name, please."He asked politely looking back at her and placed a hand on her cheek gently. The girl blushed even more and moved her mouth, but no words came out. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. After what looked like 10 minutes, she finally was relaxed.

"My name is Amelie, sir."She answered him politely looking away. The man nodded and moved away from her. The girl realized that she didn't want him to move away because of his warmth. She tried her best to not lose her composure and looked at him then, finding him smiling genuinely at her.

"I'm Roman."He told her smiling warmly at her. He was surprised that the girl hugged him, but let her be. He wrapped his arms around her again and smelled her hair. "Hmm..What a nice smell."He said softly and looked at her waiting for her reaction. He saw that the girl was blushing scarlet red and he gave a soft chuckle. "You should sleep again. You need you rest."He said softly and the girl nodded. He picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bed. Laying her down he watched her carefully. "Now close your eyes. I will be here with you."He said softly and the girl obeyed. In her mind everything became dark as he spirit flew away along with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]   Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 am

Coooooool, but kinda weeeeeeird....
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]   Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 am

Its good
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]   Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Yeah, nice literary skills. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]   Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangers meet...Will it be love? [~My story~]
Page 1 of 1