Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviticus
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leviticus

Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) Empty
PostSubject: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 pm

It was pitch black in the semi-destroyed village. It was pouring rain, and was one of the few days of the year it recieved rain. The rain was a downpour, and he was drenched within a few minutes of patrolling the Village. Leviticus had 10 clones around the village, the same ones he had created a few days ago. Levi himself was on the wall of the village with his legs hanging down. He was thinking about everything recently. The hyuuga attack was yesterday, and people were still not calm. Many rumors were going around and the government was in chaos. They hadn't even recieved word from the Kazekage at all!

He looked down at his lap, he hadn't slept in the last two days for more than four hours and he was tired. His chakra was at normal levels but he was physically exhausted. He drifted off to sleep for a few seconds before nodding awake. His clones were all in order, and were scanning the outside of the village using Night Vision. He himself was resting, his feet were sore as hell, and he had a major boner from fantasizing about Mira Shikyo. He wished he would grow some balls and just make love to her already, but he was a pussy.

Levi took out a cigarette and lite it with his black lighter. He inhaled, then exhaled with a ring of smoke coming from his mouth. He looked at the black sky, it was cloudy and very violent. The clouds and Sunagakure shared something this night. They were both had violence within. They both produced water. Clouds gave water from the sky, and the people of Sunagakure gave water in the form of tears. He smiled, this was fucked up. He never knew the ninja life would be this bad. He hadn't lost anyone personal to him but the people were generally depressed. Leviticus wanted to be away from it all. He searched with a solution from within. He failed.

His only happiness came from deep down in his heat, it was his love for Mira although it was dormant. He exhaled more smoke and sighed, his life was a shit stain at the moment. He knew life had its good points and low points, obviously he was at his low point.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:19 pm

It was one of the few days its was pouring, but it never lasted for more than a few hours. She was patrolling the entrance of the Village, many ninja were away from family and the rebuilding to prevent from further attacks. About a half mile away she could sense Levi's life force. She knew it by heart from when they used to be involved. She waited until her shift was over until she climbed the wall made of hardened sand and strolled her way to Levi's position.

As she walked she thought about the recent events. As of right now both attacks seemed to be originated from Konoha, but the Kazekage was yet to be found and there no oficial decision. The hospital was overloaded and people were without direction. Leviticus naturally took charge with defenses and sent clones around the perimeter of the village. She admired him for his leadership skills, it brought back memories.

The memories they had together were great, and tragic at the same time. Her drunken father ruined everything between them. She wanted to Rekindle thier relationship but she was embrassed to make the first move which was immature of her. She shrugged her shoulders and eventually made her way to Levi. About 5 feet away she stopped and sat down letting her feet hang down. She looked at the west sand below her as the rain dripped from her hair.

"You did good.." She said, reffering to the re-construction and battle. She blushed a little when she looked over at his lap and saw a buldge in his pants. "Boys will be boys" she thought to herself with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Leviticus
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leviticus

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Levi saw Mira walk towards him, and his pulse quickened and he looked down towards his lap. His love of his life sat close by him, he place his arm across his crotch area, to hide his excitement. This is the first time she had approached him in many years. He turned red as she listened to her words of encouragement.

"Thanks Mira. It was a team effort though." He said still looking down, he didn't have enough courage to look her in the face which was childish. He swayed his legs forward and backwards slowly and let an awkward silence pass. "You look good Mira." he said, finally looking up from his erection in disguise and looking at her in the face.

She was hot, and he wanted to do "it" with her. He bit his lower lip and looked back down quickly. "Really good.." he thought to himself, growing redder. He was getting butterfly's and he could barely contain himself. He bit his lip harder, and his organ beckoned for him to make a move. He got up quickly and launched himself on Mira roughly but yet in a soft manner.

" I want to bang." He said, red as blood rushed to his face. "I can't resist you!" He said to her face, hoping she would agree. His hopes would soon be shattered though.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC:As BADASS as Steph is. You two can't leave the village. Neither can, as Missing-Ninja is closed yo!

I am fairly sure at least. You may continue your lustful adventure, but no leaving. D<
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 am

OOC: Err, there will be no lustful adventure. Levi is trippin. And since when is that a rule? I thought Missing Ninja was closed to new character profiles. me and levi will just RP for now. I'll ask if Missing Nin is closed. If it is I will just...go on vacation. Extended Vacation!

IC: She raised an eyebrow as he kind of moved around. He was restless, and she could see lust in his eyes. Men were so gross sometimes. He then complimented her on her appearance. She smiled at the compliment and thanked him. Before she knew it he was on top of her asking to..."Bang" her? He must have been on drugs or something. Mira would wait until marriage!

"That's nice Levi but it's been a long time since we had been together. We need to rekindle our friendship. There is no telling if we will even be involved," She said. "Now..Get off me before I make you." She said, with a pearly white smile.

Normally she would wait until beating him up but he was on top of her while it was raining and she was getting more soaked. She used her strength to literally push his body in the air off of herself. She threw him two or three feet away on his back. She got back into a sitting position.

"Never knew you still loved me. Its kind of humorous. I doubted you would forget about our relationship just like that. I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way as you." She said looking at him in the eyes. Mira was spouting bullshit. She still felt for him, but it was deep within her. It had been several years and she had kind of moved on while he stayed in the past. Her heart was kind of crumbling for him again though.

She remembered how he used to be the same way. He always wanted to have sex, and made several attempts to do so, she rejected him every time. He still persisted, and never went with any other women, according to her knowledge anyway. This night brought back many memories, many of them good.
Back to top Go down
Leviticus
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leviticus

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 am

Disappointed wasn't the word to describe Levi. He was CRUSHED. Not only had he not gotten his passionate sex, but she didn't even have feelings for him. Deep down he knew that was a lie. The relationship they had was too strong. He sat up after he was thrown and sat directly next to her. Even though his pride was crushed, he would still be as flirtatious as ever. "I know that's not true." he said, going back to his calm state he is usually in.

You remember as well as I do, if not better. We can be together again, your father is done and gone. He will die in that prison. I don't know why we became distant because of that one event. We were both young and it was awkward as it is now. I know we are made to be together.

He remembered the fight with the hyuuga. While people surrounded the battle, Mira was the only one that stepped in. "You care for me. So stop acting like you don't." He said roughly. They looked at the rain in front of them, and the plains of wet sand. It was kind of beautiful, just like her.
Back to top Go down
Kengen
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kengen

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 am

OOC: Was told by Steph I could get in on this, I presume she plans to teach me either way regardless of what is decided.

A genin walked along the streets alone in the rain, kicking a singular rock as he went. His hands in his pockets, looking nonchalant and happy. It was dark, night, even more light blocked out by the storm clouds. The boy was drenched, and most mothers would freak at their sons being out in such weather when they werent on a mission or something else of equal importance. However, Kengens mother had long since forgotten how to worry about her son. It was not that she had lost caring for his safety, but it had been proven with undeniable fact that the boy could take care of himself now. He was a machine in his own right both mentally physically and also in health. He was almost a man in his own right, and was allowed to do almost anything he pleased with in certain bounds, bounds which he never ever thought of crossing. His joys were simple, and he took pride in his job as a shinobi. His life was a perfect one, and no one could strip that from him.

His ears perked suddenly as he heard voices. Now normally Kengen wouldnt care, but damn it, it was crappy as hell out here this day, and he was usually the only one out here in these conditions aside from the guards, and they hardly conversed with anyone unless they had made a detainment. Naturally he was curious, maybe he could make a capture of his own. He walked in the direction of the muffled noise. It was clearly a man in a woman. Was it a romantic outing? He drove that thought away quickly, who would consider a day outside in THIS romantic? No one that he could think of. Not even he. This was conditions for one to be alone and revel in thought and memories as well as form plans of the future and further ones resolve.

A few moments later he saw a man and a women, looking to be ninja, sitting on the ground semi close to one another. He paused for a moment. He could be intruding on something private.....he could insult them by addressing them. Then again, he could in fact find an interest from them by being bold, yet respectful. He chose a kiddish yet not childish and immature phrase to spark up attention at his arrival.

Yo. Lovely weather we're having isnt it. he said as he raised a hand to cup some of the rain which quickly filled and he tipped it to let the contents pour out on to the saturated sand. I live for days like these.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 am

"Leviticus, stop acting like I am the bad guy. You were the one who left, not me!" She said, getting a little angry. She felt a little tingly, someone was approaching the two of them, before she could tell who it was a boy appeared. She looked at his face, it was very familiar. "Ah!" She said as she got up, seemingly ignoring that Leviticus was pressuring her about sex and love. She had a purity ring on! She would not have sex until she was married! Her father would break out of prison and snap her neck if she did otherwise, even if he was probably drunk at the moment drowning in a puddle of urine and vodka.

The rain stopped instantly, even though it had only started about 20 minutes before. It was still dark and cloudy. She flicked right in front of the boy with her hand outstretched towards him. "Hello, I am Mira Shikyo. I will be your Sensei. I recieved a letter right before the attack that I would be training you. pleased to meet you." She said with a large smile.

She looked at the boy in the eyes. Everyone in Sunagakure knew about her strength, and her being the physically strongest in the country as a female. She wondered if he would be scared, or maybe a little intimidated. She crooked her smile a little. She had great plans for this one. The recent attacks solidified her ideas even more. She came back to reality, that would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Kengen
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kengen

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:15 am

As Kengen let the finall drop fall from his hand, the last drop fell from the sky, in almost perfect timing. It almost looked like he had caused it just from the way he had timed it, unintentionally of course. It was still a neat effect though. He smiled for a moment, which dropped off his face when the jounin body flickered in front of him. He was caught off gaurd for a split second since he hadnt really been focused. He was more enthralled with the rain, and now that was gone. Now here was this girl, Mira Shikyo, one of the few names he actually knew of the higher ups in the village. Kengen tended to not care about news that had nothing to do with his clan or his few close friends. But this jounin had taken to his interest a few times. He had heard the name and always used in praise. She out stretched her hand and Kengen took it, holding it firmly and looking her straight in the eye.

A pleasure to finally meet you then

What she said next sent his mind racing, and made him raise his eye brows in shock. He had just gotten what he wanted. It was a miracle. He had no interest in being in a team, though he loved other people. He was an independent as well, and did his best work alone. Also with a one on one instructor, he could get direct teaching, not teaching spread out between three people. This would be much more effective. It was true he could just train with in his own families higher ups, but it was better to get an outside view on things, and he didnt want to be told HOW to use his skills, he just wanted someone who would teach him and help him obtain new skills and help him become more powerful so he could make a name for the family.

It would bring me great joy to be your student Mira-San.

Kengen said as he bowed with out removing his gaze from her own as to show respect for her. He didnt bow to far, but enough to get the point across. He was willing and eager, and couldnt wait to get started.

Im hoping you will find me to be a most satisfactory student, happy to learn anything you may be able to teach me. I will not disappoint you, this much I promise.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

"The pleasure is mine" She said with a wide grin. She looked over at Levi with his head hanged low. She forgot they were in the middle of a serious conversation. It was a bit immature and creepy but yeah, it was serious. She put all of her attention onto her student. She was so excited! This was her first play-thing, or student! She was going to have so much fun training this boy to be the greatest Ninja in all of Suna. Who would get credit? She would!

She listened eagerly at the boy, but kept a laid back appearance about her. She made it look like she wasn't jumping for joy on the inside. She smiled when he said he wouldn't disappoint her. She wasn't convinced, she would put him through hell. If he managed, she would give him props.

"We will see what happens Kengen. Never make a promise you know you can't keep for sure." She said looking him straight in the eyes. "Not to lecture or anything.." She added at the end with a smile. She looked at the sky, and it appeared the storm was passing over. She had her sword, no money for food, and a confident attitude.

"How about we spar eh? Beat me and I will take you to dinner. If you lose you owe me a massage, pedicure, manicure, and a guacamole face mask. Deal!" She said, agreeing to the deal even though he hadn't respond yet. She knew he would lose. She was just interested in how long he would last. She could feel the massage now. It was going to be great.

Mira drew her big and long sword and held it with her right hand at ease. "You make the first move Kengen. Bring everything you have if you want to make it out with only a few broken bones." She said with a chuckle at the end.
Back to top Go down
Kengen
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kengen

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:08 am

After she made her statement about his supposedly loose promise, he made a very bold statement indeed.

This is a promise I know I can keep, because I will never stop, ever, until you are satisfied with my performance.

And then she said the magic word, "spar", oh how he loved battle, and already his sensei wanted to test him in combat. This was his comfort zone if anything, and his blood instantly went cold with anticipation. His ears perked up as he listened to her attentively, drinking in every word she had to say, even about the massage if he lost. He smiled, he just so happened to be pretty damn good at massages. He knew he was going to lose, and if he didnt, well hot damn wasnt that just exciting. However, odds were heavily stacked against him, and he did not have the murderous intent in this battle to help him carry through to the other side. At least she was pretty and he wouldnt be repulsed to have to put his hands on her body.

Mira drew her sword and held it in her right hand, his left side. She had to have been pretty strong physically to support that weight, for it was a decent sized blade to say the least. Kengen responded by taking his staff from its holster on his back and jammed it int the ground in front of them, letting it stand straight up as a pole. She was sure to want everything he had, to test all his skills, she was just using the rest as an excuse to get a free massage, but this was still important. He had to show her what he was made of. He reached around and peeled off his blue shirt and threw it to the side, his toned yet slightly small body working and muscles flexing slightly as this happened. He appeared to be small in size, but to underestimate him because of that was a critical error, and most people would never notice thanks to the oddity that found itself winding through out his body. At various places on his body like his elbows and finger joints, his shoulder, and all along his back were lines of stitches, holding the skin together. It looked like he was a tortured child, yet Senkou loved the tool that had given him these marks, and it was of his own making.

Mira wouldnt know it, but this was his display that he was prepared to use the earth grudge fear, which she was sure to know nothing about. People in his clan only showed this to teachers and close friends. Not even many of the village heads knew that such an arcane kinjutsu existed in their city, but it was for their own good. Kengen would one day be one of their finest warriors and this was proof. He was one of the most skilled even in his own clan.

Kengen cracked his knuckles and decided on the best route, he hated making the opening move, being more of a counter attacker, but she had instructed him to do so, so he would. He could tell already she was adept in kenjutsu and was physically strong. Engaging her up close and personal would be a bad mistake for him, though he could certainly take any beating she could dish out, he would rather not. That meant he would have to try to stay mid to far range and attack with ninjutsu, his staff wouldnt be of much use, so he would leave it where it was for now.

Kengen suddenly ran forward, and launched himself up and over by stepping on the end of the staff and pushing off swiftly. In a flash he was directly over Mira, 6 meters above her, and launched his jutsu.

Flying Needle Mist pierce using one hand to make his hand signs.

He opened his mouth and a barrage of needles erupted from within sailing down at his sensei in rapid succession, like a machine gun. This was a fairly simple attack and he was just trying to get her moving, he already had 20 different follow ups for any reaction she might have and was preparing for a block should she find and opening and attack for while his one hand had made the hand signs, his other hand was at his ninja tool belt grabbing for one of his ninja tools. He now began to descend in an arc to the other side of Mira, preparing himself for whatever action she chose.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:26 am

"At least he has confidence." She thought to herself as she scanned over him. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the scars on his body. She knew it had something to do with his clan, but she had no knowledge on the clan or it's abilities. No matter, this would make things a little more challenged. She looked at his body, and it looked as if it was stitched together. Mira wondered what kind of pain the boy had to go through. A shiver went down her spine of the thought of that. She focused back on the boy. Suddenly he sprinted towards her. He was blunt, which caught her off guard.

He did something she did not expect. He jumped ontop of the pole and launched himself up and over herself. She cranked her neck backward to keep her eyes on the boy. She noticed he made a hand-sign and opened his mouth. She wasn't sure was was going to come out, she wanted to be prepared.

She crouched and at the same time put her sword of her head, with the width facing the boy. The needles shot out, and impacted the width of the sword, clanging and bouncing off. It took a couple seconds for the needles to stop. She rested the blade on her shoulder as she smiled and yelled out: "Is that all you got? That was a rather weak starting attack." She said.

For now she would test his offensive abilities as she played defensively. After she felt satisfied she would go on the offensive. She would see how the boy would fare facing off against her incredible strength and kenjutsu. Mira was highly recolonized as a strong and fierce kenjutsu user, she didn't have many justu but she knew how to use a blade and could beat most in a sword duel.

Mira looked at the boy as he soared above her and waited to see what he would do next. So far, she was un-impressed. But it was only the first minute or two in battle. She figured he was saving his best moves for later.
Back to top Go down
Kengen
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kengen

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 am

Kengen couldnt help but smile to himself as his sensei simply stayed put in her spot after the needle barrage had finished. This was perfect. He had been waiting for her to scold his pitiful attack with an attack of her own, and that was why his other hand had been waiting at his side, preparing to defend with an already planned out jutsu. It seemed, however, that she was going to stay on the defensive for now, which annoyed him slightly. He wanted her to come at him so she could see how well he did with handling powerful blows coming from an opponent. This wasnt his show though, it was hers. He already had an attack set up just for this, assuming that another route she would go would be to block and stay put, and in this instance, the first attack served as a reaction because while she was focused on that, with the sword blocking her sight as he continued to fall in an arc formation, he had been making hand signs for another jutsu, only this was offensive rather then the preplanned defensive.

He was required to weave 4 hand signs which he did before hitting the ground and uttered the name of the jutsu, Mira, if she was able to hear it at all, would have a tough time diciphering what he said, because he did not shout his techniques out. As he landed, he channeld his chakra through his right foot and from the stomping action that had just happened, his jutsu activated.

Earth Pierce Restriction

This was an attempt to immobilize Mira and leave her more open for attack. An attack that he in fact already had planned out. He was attacking fast and quickly, which meant he would run out of chakra faster, but he was showing her everything he had, so it was required, this was not an instance to conserve chakra, for the object of this was not to win, but to prove himself as a capable shinobi in all ways. When it was his turn to defend he could focus on being conservative.

This jutsu would hopefully bind her feet with spikes that came up directly under her feet, and if not he was prepared to use another jutsu all together to try it out. He already had his strategy made, now he just had to let it unfold and take it where Mira forced it to go.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:01 am

She watched as he smiled after she had kind of insulted him. She closed her eyes and became extremely focused. She could sense Kengen and what he was doing. She saw chakra focus into his foot and exit there also into the ground but nothing happened. Earth technique's would not be a good idea here because the ground was composed of all sand. She eyed the Genin, wondering if he had meant to do something different.

She stayed in her same position, not moving at all. He had made the second move, and it had failed from what she had seen. Would this boy need more work than she thought? She was surprised since she underestimated people many times.

"Maybe I should send you back to the academy Kengen." She said in a serious tone. If he was really bad in this spar she would send him back. So far kengen was failing her expectations, and had much work to do in order to impress her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)   Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy+Girl=Love/Love=Manipulation. (Open)(Leaving Village)
Page 1 of 1