Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) Empty
PostSubject: Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)   Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:34 am

Name: Presence Hiding Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This technique requires incredible chakra control, but allows the user to completely hide their chakra presence from detection. They are not immune to hyuuga like perception, but rather that of someone like Karin.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)   Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 am

approved for training.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)   Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 am

Even chakra controllers cannot hide their chakra presence, so this jutsu doesn't have the right to be trained. Without chakra you die, you cannot hide it. It's like attempting to hide your blood.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)   Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 am

Then let me rephrase this, seeming as you seem to be under the impression that by hiding my chakra i mean stopping the flow of chakra throughout my body.

Its a masking technique, much like a scent or sound masking one, but it hides your chakra presence. But since this doesnt seem to be allowed, I will change it to this:

It changes the chakra presence of the user to a lesser life-form, causing any chakra sensors to be unable to tell the difference between said life-form, and the user.

And as my character is a Hyuuga, who has an extensive knowledge of the circulatory system, and extensive chakra control, I could, in essence, completely hide my chakra presence from even a sensor, entering a near death state by slowing the chakra flow to just the necessary organs with the minimal amount of chakra needed to live.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)   Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

Adam, I really think you need to calm down about this. I understand if you're angry at me and caranore. But you're flat out *searching* for things to be wrong with what we do, far more so than you would do with anyone else. It's ridiculous. You yourself approved my app, you missed it then, because you knew it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)   Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Presence Hiding Technique (Pats permission given to learn)
Page 1 of 1