Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS)   Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:11 am

Holy Shit, is Kisame really dead!? I'm tripping balls right now.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS)   Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Imma gonna send Kishi a very heavily-worded e-mail if he is... Nah, jk, but serously, why kill him so quickly and with such embarrassment?!! Kisame's supposed to die heroically fighting Naruto, not the Batista Bros! At this rate Kabuto will be the only villian who has survived the longest since his debut. Come to think of it he already is. Go Kabuto!

So Sai is gonna tell Naruto the truth. How unexpected! I'm going crazy over it. Not. Wonder how Naruto will react to the truth that the Konoha fools have finally realized that Sasjerk is a wuss that needs to be killed quickly before he infects everyone with his Emo Flu. He'll probably have a wise expression on his face whileh e says something corny like "You guys make havel ost fiath in brining him back, but I haven't, 'cause Sasuke is my one true love because I'm secretly gay which everyone should have figured out by now since I didn't give a damn when Hianta said she liked me!"
Back to top Go down

Chapter 473 (MAJOR SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1