Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 471 [Spoilers]

Go down 
+2
Adam
Ulkira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Chapter 471 [Spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:12 am

Aww yeah! Take that KB! Kisame is getting cooler with each chapter, I doubt any other Akatsuki was revealed to be so cool in such a dramatic fashion. Kisamehada looks sick, if he can absorb chakra like his sword and heal with it he really will be unstoppable! Bought time one of the bad guys was OP against an already OP character.

Putting that aside, what does Danzou think he's doing? Killing Ao will just bring about more suspicion on him, it'll be obvious that the poor sap was killed by Danzou. Seriously, does he not care about his rep?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Ao won't die, the idiot ANBU will probably screw up, I think Ao will develop into the plot a bit more and maybe die if he catches up to Danzou, but other than that, Konoha is fucked if Ao survives, because he knows Danzou and his thugs are bad boys.

Kisame versus Killer Bee is WOW, Killer Bee looked like he had Kisame done, then BAM, Kisamehada.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm

KISAMEHADA FTW!!!!!!!! Take that you lug of a rapper you kB, your done boy DONE, unless aid shows up. Kisame is a bad ass no doubt, Hell in that form he could probably survive an amaterasu by absorbing the chakra. Jesus, I loved kisame and now........WHOA
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Kisame...I mean....just...wow. His sword makes Zabuza's look like something they give to mist acacdemy students to practice with. It can absorb OP amounts of chakra and can fuse with it's user, if i could give KB any advice it'd be... RUN BITCH, RUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Granted got to give it to Killer Bee, when he went version 2, the black chakra all aorund him, he did look pretty beastly.
Back to top Go down
Takun

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 pm

I thought Kisamehada looked pretty lame, I mean come on... He could have looked different, not like shark man from some film made in the thirties. But yeah, KB is done for.

Danzou is definately gonna get what's coming to him, everyone already hates that guy, and now this. But I wonder what's gonna happen to the leaf nows that he's done all this shady crap.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 am

Kisame has always been one of my fav chars(Haku being the other lol), and this goes to add to his awesomeness. With his big secert out, my o ly wuestion is who else could take him on and win? With an ability like that, Kisame could be strong enoguh to be Akatsuki Leader(though he wouldnt like that a lo come to think of it), but still...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am

Heh, seems like lots of people agree that Kisamehada fits this fusion. Lol.

Speaking of Zabuza's sword, what made it so special anyways? It couldn' do anything os far as I could see. I'll bet Zabuza was the weakest of the Seven Swordsmen.

As for Bee's Version 2, I was kinda disappointed. Naruto gets that awesome look when he goes 4 tails, kinda sad to think that Bee would have to go "Version 2" to change color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 471 [Spoilers]   Chapter 471 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 471 [Spoilers]
Page 1 of 1