Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+6
Adam
Maneki
Saku-Dude
Tomoharu
Zutto Uchiha
Todd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 am

Ohk Madara is pretty nuts, ill give him that. He fought off the thoughs two ANBU Root nin like they were academy students. But I think Adam will particulary like this chapter with the introduction of Torune being an ABURAME!!! BOOYAH!! and he used microscopic bugs, that break down your cells. *Hint Adam, Idea* xD

But the most creepy, crazy, and f**ked up thing to come from the chapter would have to be Danzo. He has a arm full of sharingan, like 10 of them, that is just incredibly weird and creepy to me. How is that even possible? I wonder what he can do with them all, can he see out of them?

It was just screwed up to me, now everyone has a goddam sharingan. haha.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 am

Todd...only 4 people alive has a sharingan, and no one knew has gotten it, so...wtf are you talking about?

But it was a rather good chapter, and had a lot of twist to it.
Back to top Go down
Tomoharu
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 am

Danzo is a freakin freak who has sharigans all over his freakin arms hes crazy
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 am

What I mean is like now Danzo has gotten an arm full of sharingan, it is being overused and such. I kind of worded it wrong, but you know what i mean ^^
Back to top Go down
Saku-Dude

Saku-Dude

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:57 am

Uh, DUHHHH!! Very Happy

He obviously had Shisui's left eye, which was the strongest of the Uchiha members, and had it implanted in his right eye socket. Then got the remaining member's eyes from the aftermatch of the Uchiha Clan Massacre and.. made some kind of Kinjutsu out of itl

Freaky as hell mate'

I LOVE FU!!! <3

I never liked a Yamanaka member before Smile But he just outright owns

Aburame dude is.. aight too Wink
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 am

Danzo's arm is just... creepy. But besides that the chapter was quite good, it had some fighting, and a couple of twists and interesting parts. I just wanna know what Danzo can do with that arm of his Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 am

I'm pissed at myself, because I was browsing narutopedia yesterday and stumbled upon a screenshot of Danzo and his unsealed arm with the sharigan. So I knew this yesterday but didn't wanna ruin it.

I also knew Fu was of the Yamanaka, just from his looks, but today confirmed it.

Torune however shocked me finding his an Aburame Very Happy I like him now ;D Hopefully I can find that jutsu he used and train it soon enough. New Aburame jutsu for me ;D
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Saku-Dude wrote:

I never liked a Yamanaka member before Smile But he just outright owns
I agree with Saku 100% on this statement. And that Aburame guy is hella BA too Wink
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm

That Aburame guy was mentioned to be some all powerful member? If you use it Adam then you are saying any Aburame can use it, and then every Aburame will be using it. Then Aburame will be an all powerful, unkillable force with no weak points for any of us non-op people.
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Ryuusei Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:30 am

Adam its nano-bugs yuu probs found it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 pm

He was a powerful member, it's believed only him and his father knew it. I'm the Hokage, I believe I'm powerful enough to know the secrets of the clan. Therefore, I'll be the only one possessing that jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 pm

My respect for Madara, Fu and Torune has increased alot. Really, Torune just surprised me! Who'a thought that Kishi would actually remember the other clans he made? It's all been Uchiha this and Uchiha that, at long last a powerful member from another clan.

Madara was just like, wow. Amazing demonstration of teleportation abilities, no wonder it's the best power ever thought of!

Danzou can just go jump off a cliff. Seriously, what is with the obsession with the Sharingan, Kishi?! Its cool, but he's over-using it. And about the arm, I'm itching to know how it's linked with Orochimaru, either that snake helped Danzou with the process, or it was originally his idea and Danzou stole it and it backfired on him. Hmm, it does seem like something Orochimaru would do to ensure he never lost the Sharingan by switching bodies. Just chop off the arm and use it again, simple!

Danzou v.s Sasuke, the one fight I did not want to see. Maybe Madara will get bored of the fight and will kill them both? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)   Naruto 475 (SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto 475 (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1