Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me) Empty
PostSubject: Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me)   Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 am

Spoiler:

It was finaly the day of Lark's Mission with Jounin Seiko Odolwa They were to Go to Crater City and Stop the Bandit Problem. Lark was Dressed and Ready and waiting at the Meeting place Seiko had Set the Day before while he waited there he went and got some Food for Lunch and ate. The Sky was a Beautiful Blue with little Cloud Cover but still a good day. It had just Rained so there was Puddles from Place to Place and little Kids where playing in the Puddles while there parents were yelling at them to stop. Lark was still wondering why he had to bring Someone with him but his Hokage did know that he was a Kaguya and could at any Time Snap and go Crazy and kill anyone but after lark went over that in his Head he know why he was being Accompanied by a Jounin instead of a Genin.Lark waited for Seiko to Appear so they could started the Mission

OOC: TOLD U D:
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me)   Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 am

((This topic takes place before the mission topic I'm currently in with Caranore))

Seiko Yawned and stretched his arms in bed. He depserately wanted to just curl back up in his blankets and go to sleep, but he couldn't. He had a mission today. Some gang leader was being a nuissance in Crater city. nothing new, just another boring mission. At least he got to take along some kid for company. Hey, the little kid needed experience, right? Seiko got out of bed and showered before dressing himself in his standard battle attire.

Seiko sighed as he drifted out of his house, light on his feet. he walked nonchalantly down the bustling streets of the konoha housing district. With each impact, he feet made a gentle "pit-pat" against the ground. He looked up into the bright blue sky and smiled. It was a nice day out. The temperature was perfect. it was about 70 degrees, but not at all uncomfortable. It had just rained the other day, which left the air saturated with moisture, making it almost humid, but enough so to cool everything down just a little bit.

Seiko continued walking, but stopped when his stomach made a funny noise. He rubbed it before deciding to get some midmorning ramen. He casually entered Ichiraku's ramen, which was adjacent to the street he was on. he beamed at the old man and spoke playfully. "Hey old man! I'm hungry, any suggestions on where I could eat?!" The old man laughed heartily, and he and Seiko continued on in a back and forth manner for a few moments. Seiko then ordered, and a few moments later than man returned and set down a piping hot bowl of ramen in front of Seiko.

Seiko happily devoured the bowl in a few minutes. He thanked the Old man, tipped him, and left the ramen shop happily full. Seiko walked down the street towards the desegnated meeting spot, finding that the little Kaguya kid was already there. Seiko approached him indifferently, and then spoke, almost bored.

"Well, ready kid?" Seiko put his hands on his hips and looked down at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me)   Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Lark having waited for an Hour finaly had His Jounin Partner Show up. Like he expected he was Late but then again did it matter? no. So while lark had Seiko show up he finished his lunch and then they Set off to find the Bandits. They First went to the City's Police Department to talk to the Highest Officer to find out where the Bandits and there King was. When they got to the Department they asked to see the Officer and ask where to start the Search, "Excuse me" Lark said as a Officer was walking by "who runs this place?" he said while the officer Answered him. As they got the Infomation they needed they walked off into the Room of the Officer in Charge.

When they walked in the Room lark Noticed it was an Old Fasion Room with Candels everywhere. "So" lark begain "Where are these Bandits that we are here to Dispose off?" he said with no emotion while he waited for an Answer or for Seiko to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me)   Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: The Bandit King (Pat and Me)
Page 1 of 1