Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Award/Medal Feedback

Go down 
+5
Pendo
Absolute Greed.
~Deadwood Zen~
Blaize
Jiro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Award/Medal Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 pm

If you have any thoughts on the achievement/award system please post them here. Anything from award suggestions to standard feedback both good and bad
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Just one thing.

Were we,the members, go to post on our award apps. You should relist the awards we can have. (Excluding the ones given only by adam etc) that way we don't have to go back a page to see what was the name of our medal.

Good work by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 am

I will give this some thought
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 am

I love it Jiro. Once again youve done an excellent job. But just as a thought, maybe we should add a USOTM medal. Id add this in the Admins Lounge, but my compy wont load anything from there >.>
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 am

I have a few medal suggestions and medals to accompany them.

Award/Medal Feedback Medals-1

The first would be either the Redemption or Betrayal medal. it would be given to a Ninja who betrayed his village, or to a criminal who turned himself in.

The second would be the USOTM medal, to accompany the monthly award.

The Third would be... I dunno, It's a cool looking medal, I'm sure we can think of something xDD
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 am

We have a betrayer medal of sorts but could make a nice redemption medal. The middle one is nice too, the last one can potentially be a staff medal though we can float that idea in the admin lounge.

This could be added if everyone likes the idea
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am

I like all three!

and we can make the third medal for USOTY(if we approve the idea)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 am

That wouldn't really fit Osaru. and I personally am against the idea ^.^ too sily. though lets save that disccusion for the lounge
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

Anyways.. does anyone oppose these medals, or is it safe to let Jiro add them to the list of medals?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:38 am

I like the medals.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Me likey teh shiny babiez. :3
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Well, I know I'm just a site lurker, but Hage's opinion is always worthwhile Smile

Badge of Pride: A badge awarded to a site member who finds an innovative, creative, or unusual way to use a weapon or jutsu that nobody has previously thought of or actually performed successfully.

The Genius Badge: This badge goes to a member who creates an especially creative, cool, useful, etc. jutsu, weapon, or clan. This is awarded when it occurs, so multiples per month are possible.

The Robot Badge: This badge is awarded to whomever makes the most post in a given month. This badge symbolizes the member's ability to forsake their real life and become a mindless posting robot.

and for the inside-jokes and lol's...

Da' Hage Badge: A very special badge only awarded to those individuals who hollow out their hearts and become jutsu/weapon/clan making machines. To obtain this badge, you must have done the following:
- Created at least 3 functional, well-detailed, creative clans
- Created at least 100 approved jutsu
- Created at least 20 approved weapons
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Crap, Hage, those are some scary and seriously messed up awards. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 am

Ulkira wrote:
Crap, Hage, those are some scary and seriously messed up awards. Lol.

Jealous much? Smile
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 am

There should be a medal for crippling someone. I would rather be dead than paralized....

Oh, and I liked the redemption medal and USOTM medal. The last one looks really cool, but I think it would separate the staff from members even more, and the goal is kind of to grow closer to the members....
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 am

Da' Hage Badge: A very special badge only awarded to those individuals who hollow out their hearts and become jutsu/weapon/clan making machines. To obtain this badge, you must have done the following:
- Created at least 3 functional, well-detailed, creative clans
- Created at least 100 approved jutsu
- Created at least 20 approved weapons

Rename...the name doesn't fit whatsoever. xD
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 am

That would be the name I am commonly referred to, hence, the name is completely logical.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:25 am

Not sure we need any more beyond possibly the 3 raised earlier. Thanks for the contribution though.

On a lesser note I would be liable for the Da Hage medal but is that a good thing I wonder ...
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:35 am

Jiro wrote:
Not sure we need any more beyond possibly the 3 raised earlier. Thanks for the contribution though.

On a lesser note I would be liable for the Da Hage medal but is that a good thing I wonder ...

Welcome to the Dark Side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

lol. I think you may have corrupted me

Quote :
Rename...the name doesn't fit whatsoever. xD

We can call it the 'I have too much time on my hands medal and should get therapy medal' Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Award/Medal Feedback   Award/Medal Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Award/Medal Feedback
Page 1 of 1