Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desert Birds Down....Again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Desert Birds Down....Again? Empty
PostSubject: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Its been a few days for the last mission he went on with Yosh. it seems that he had grown a friendship with him. I mean his team was important but they were doing other things at the moment. Which is fine by him.Blaize wanted to do all that he could for Suna. and so he did. He went onto the administration building. he talked to Yosh when the last mission was over and granted him permission for the two of them to go on another mission. That was good. And so it seems they are at it again another mission. This time as delivery people. because the Suna birds were down....again.

The mission stated that they must deliver mail to the three destination areas. And they are the Hospital, the Main gates, and the bookstore. They were to deliver all of those as quickly as they could. he waited for Paradox to meet him at the front entrance of the building as blaize was going along the mail and sorting them out the best he could so they could get the mission done as quickly as they could. Not to mention as best they could. They would let the birds rest so they could fly another day

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 am

(OOC: it seems i will be joining this mission)
Back to top Go down
Sazuki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sazuki

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 am

OOC:(WTF I JUST DID THIS MISSION lol )
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 am

Albel was at home when he recieved a message stating he was to be a replacement for Paradox in his mission with Blaize. He had never meet either of the two people in question but none of that mattered. Albel saw this as another chance to prove his worth. He gathered his things and whistled for his comrade. Repede who had been sleeping roused up and growled, he hated being woken up. We got a mission partner we have to meet someone at the front entrance. Repede growled again then went to get his favorite pipe which he held in his mouth though never smoked.

He arrived at the gate to see, who he assumed was his partner for this mission. He adjusted his headband on his belt and walked over. Hello i am Albel Noctis, looks like we are teaming up for this mission. he pointed his thumb to Repede Thats my partner Repede.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:44 am

Ooc: excuse my rudeness. "I know!!!!!!!!! Read the 'again' part. Geese)

Blaize ryuzaki had waited for his teammate to arrive. He had just gotten every mail sorted out as a jounin appeared delivering a message and then dissapered as soon as he appeared. Blaize took the scroll and read its contents.

As soon as he was finished he put the scrolls away. He then noticed a shinobi and his dog comming to his distance. The shinobi purpose was to meet him and there he introduced himself.

After his turn blaize bowed in respect as he then spoken out to him.

"I see you are his replacement. My name is blaize it is good to meet you. Have a unit is better then a one man unit when u have to delive mail within the day. Now I've got two bags for us to carry. I've gotten on already on my back. The other is for you. We will be traveling to the hospital, main gates(ooc we are at the administration building right now), and the booksstore. In that order.

The bags are also marked with the sides that deliveries are to be delivered. "East unit. West unit" I have the east unit while you take the west unit. When we enter the buildinga we will seperate and head off to each of the units and deliver the main. Then meet up at the buildings entrence and head off to the next building.

Are you okay with this? Any questions? This plan was made short moments before you got here. Shall we head off (ooc: reasons I made the 'units' is because we need 6post each in this mission)
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:07 am

The boy introduced himself and gave the details of their mission. It wasnt what he had hopped but it was better than nothing. Albel nodded as he picked up his bag, this seemed like it would be easy. He didnt have any questions the job was simple enough even a academy kid could do it. He adjusted the bag so it fit comfortable on his back. Once he was set he glanced at the boy who had asked "Shall we head off". Yeah lets gets this over with. He nodded to Repede and the dog growled at him, it was obvious Repede didnt like the mission.

(OOC: Super short but i will pick up next post)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:17 am

(OOC: We can go on a c rank mission after this)

They took off. It seems that they thought of a better mission in hand. Well it is true this is one of the lowest of the low but someone had to do it. It was important to the villagers and the birds to rest. they had vital information and they had to be delivered to its location or else everything will come in late and people will be asking were the messages are. Though he did wish for more excitement but that will have to do. As they started to head off Blaize jumped and used the building to travel one after another they were easier then the ground as he hoped his partner will follow he then spoken.

" I know this may seem lame just think of this as a practice for a real mission that needs to have items delivered and its of great importance to be delivered. Ya know? Of course this mission does not have a risk like getting attacked by enemy trying to get the message but its part of it."

As blaize spoken and then waited for his partner to speak he jumped down as they reach there first stop. The first stop was a hospital. The suna hospital that needed their messages delivered. As he then looked at his partner and then nodded to him as they made their entrance.

"Time to split up. we will meet each other at the front when its done. After this it is the main gates."
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 am

They had made thier way to the hospital, Blaize spoke how lame the mission but how it was necessary. Albel was aware of the importance he just felt that he deserved a more challenging mission. But Blaize did have a point, even the small things serve a purpose. You have a point but I still feel like a more challenging. He sighed a bit before he finished his sentence But i guess being sent to do anything beats being at home doing nothing.

He got quiet when the hospital came in view, the sooner he finished this the better. They came to a stop at the hospital gate Blaize said, "Time to split up. we will meet each other at the front when its done. After this it is the main gates." Albel was about to take off when he realized hedidnt know who was to receive the messages. By the way who is suppose to receive the messages, he said glancing over his shoulder at Blaize.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm

"We will find a medic with a cap that is diffrent from the others. There are two of them and one is in each unit. They are like the jounin sensei to genin squads but in a hospital they are the leaders. We will give the mail to them then move out. Now ready let's begin were wasting time."

After he spoken blaize went off to the east unit of the hospital. There he was trying to look for the lead medic. He walked to a stationed and asked for the lead medic. The clerck directed him to the office as blaize walked with his bag of items to the desinated area. Once he was there he knocked on the door. He was gained entry as the man spoken.

"Ohhhhh you must be the alternate suna delivery service. I hope the birds are alright. I try to treat them as best I could while there here but they do a lot of traveling. Now you have something for me?"

Blaize nodded and took the bag down and search through it and found a bunch of letters with a ribbon covering and holding it together with the marking 'hospital' he gave it to the man*

"Here you go sir."

The man took it and smiled

"Why thank you young genin it seems I have a meeting so I have to go nice meeting you"

Blaize nodded and reput on his bag as he hurried to the main gates of the hospital and looked outside as he was waiting. The sun was getting ready to sleep soon. They have until dark to deliver the messages. But he knew his partner will be all over it*

Ooc: sry spelling
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Albel had took off to his destination after receiving the info he needed. Thinking it best to ask someone where the medic leader of the West unit. He asked the West unit front desk clerk where this guy office was and was directed there. He knocked on the door and awaited an answer.

Doors open, come in the head medic said not looking up from his work. Albel opened the door and entered the office, which was filled with books, medicines and a bunch of other stuff he couldn't identify. I am here to deliver a message he said reaching in the pack, You are the head medic, correct. Your correct lad he said still working. He pulled out the message and gave it to the medic. Appreciate it kid, with the birds resting in all we needed someone to get this to use. Albel didnt say a word as he left the room, he was pissed at the idea of being a delivery boy. He would be happy to have this done and over. He made his way back to the main gate to meet up with Blaize, A complete and utter waste of time he said cursing under his breath, Repede growled in agreement as the two made it back.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm

He looked at him and sighed. he was right it may have been a waste of time but complaining was not much of an option right now. instead Blaize though of another idea to use to help quicken the time so they can finish the mission as blaize thought he took down his bag and began too speak to him.

"alright maybe your right all about this not]ctis, but there is nothing we can do except finish the mission the best we can. here i have an idea of what we can do to quicken this. Ill give you the mail for the east unit of the main gates and you give me the west unit of the bookstore. The book store units is in one side so there is no need for both of us to go. Ill take that and do it myself. In the mean time you and ur partner can go to the gate. you can take the east unit of the main gate's message and ur partner can deliver the east unit of the gate. sounds good noctis??

As he spoken he waited on noctis as he took the messages and handed over the east unit main gate messages to noctis waiting on him to give him the book store messages and when this happends and finishes blaize then speaks once more.
uil
"we'll meet back at the administration building after this and end the mission. Shall we end this my friend

OOC sry short on laptop and ehhhh
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Albel gave a nod that he understood, Repede growled at the idea his sign or agreement as well. Just to make sure i got this right. Repede and I take the message to the east unit and you take the message to the bookstore he said taking off his pack. Simple enough, lets get this done. He handed him his bag and took blaize's and put it on.

He waited for final confirmation from Blaize to ensure he heard correctly then , afterwards he and Repede took off towards there destination.

(OOC: Short Short Short)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 pm

((OOC DAMN IT I POSTED BUT ITS GONE!!!! anyways post here your final travel and report to the admin building so we can finish this mission. ))

Blaize nodded at him. as he then spoken to confirm.

"Yes you will be delivering both units of the main gates. dont worry the mission is almost done.

as he spoken blaize put the bookstores last messages on hi bag and put it on him. he was ready to leave and go and so he left his partner and headed off to the book store with the messages holding firmly on his body. He traveled along roof to make shorter distance. it was better for him that way. this way he would not bump into so many villagers. weather it was his fault or the villagers. it wouldent matter now the book store was just beyond that herizon and was able to notice the ending of the mission.

He jumped down and landed and entered the front gate. this time he asked the librian for the head bookeper. As she directed him to the leader he looked at the genin and spoken

"May i help you"Blaize nodded and bowed taking the last couple of mails from both unit and then spoken to him.

"yes my name is blaize and i have been assigned to deliver these messages to you. out birds are down and they are using genin to deliver the messages. this is one of the last one of the day enjoy urself."

after blaize stopped speaking and the man was grateful he exited the book store. there was some time to spare and that time was going to get to the admin building as soon as possible and then wait for noctis so they can enter together and deliver their report a mission success.
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm

After getting the info he needed he made his way to the gate and Repede went on his way. He killed time by activating his kkg to increase his speed to get to his destination. He got to the gate he was flagged down by some random guy. Hey kid your the messenger right he said as Albel approached. And you are who he said jerking his brow. The man seemed a bite irritated by the statement Who do you think I am if I know your a messenger its obvious I am the recipient. Albel didnt liek the guys attitude and he would rather not go through through any unnecessary arguments. Here are your message he said handing him the messages. The man grunted at him and went back to his work. Albel didnt want to linger so he decided to start heading toward the administration building. He hadnt made it far when Repede had caught up with him, he growled when Albel glanced at him. It seems Repede had done his part Good lets hurry to catch up with Blaize so we can report in.

They made thier way to administration building where they found Blaize waiting. Mission Complete Albel said with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Birds Down....Again?   Desert Birds Down....Again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert Birds Down....Again?
Page 1 of 1