Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} Empty
PostSubject: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:20 am

Hagane was heading towards his home with Rika in his arms, she needed medical attention and the hospital was too far a distance to effectively treat the wound. He was trying to walk at a fast pace and attempting to keep her wound from opening up. He could see the blood soaking her bandage and running down her leg. The blood was making a trail on the ground behind them. Hagane knew it would not be good for the wounds to keep bleeding like this. He stopped for a moment; he laid Rika on the grounds. Hagane would have to put pressure on the wound so he could prolong the blood loss. He took off his right sleeve and began to twist it. He looked at her leg; the bleeding was getting worse by the moment. Hagane took his sleeve and wrapped it around her thigh; he tied it tightly and knotted it up so that it would remain on her leg. Hagane stood back up and stretched slightly, he wiped some sweat from his forehead and began to pick her up again. It was a hot day today and the heat was getting to him. Keeping her in a stable state was beginning to become a little stressful, but Hagane did not mind at all. This was his job however; it was his mission in life. He was here to help people. After her back up, the pace was picked up. Hagane arrived at his home in no time at all. He laid her on the couch. He had to check her wound out and gauge the severity of it. Clearly it was bad from the amount of blood, but how or never it needed to be checked. He pulled a kunai from his pack and used it to cut away the side of her pants. He ripped the cloth off her leg and could see the wound. It was a deep one, it looked like a stab wound. It had gone so far as to hit the bone. This would more than likely have caused some nerve damage. Hagane make the quick decision that she would need stitches; he walked over to a desk on the other side of the room. It was a large oak desk that looked very sturdy and stable. He opened a heavy drawer and peered inside it, he found exactly what he needed. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a needle and some wire thread. This would do for the stitching. He walked back over to Rika’s unconscious body Boy, is she gonna be pissed that I ripped her entire pant leg off. Ohh well she’s just gonna have to deal with it. It’s the only way I can effectively treat the bloody wound of hers. He walked over to her and kneeled down. He would numb the area so she didn’t feel any pain. It was the least Hagane could do for her since he completely destroyed her attire. He performed the hand seals and then muttered out Chintsuuzai no Jutsu. Hagane placed his hands on her thigh where the wound was. He pinched her to see if the jutsu was a success, she had no reaction so he proceeded to stitch the wound. He laced up the needle and dug it slightly into her skin. He was being very careful so as not cause further injury. He finished relatively fast given all of his experience. There was blood all over the place though, his couch was rather ruined and his floor was a bit bloodied. He laid her out on the couch and then packed away his tools back into the drawer of his heavy desk. He went to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of water for when she woke up. He didn’t know how long it would be so he placed the water on the floor next to her. Hagane was tired from the procedure and the long day. He sat on the floor beside Rika, his eyes began to get a little heavier with each blink he made. He could feel coming over him. He leaned back against the chair and his head fell backwards. He didn’t realize that his head was right in front of Rika’s face. He thought of moving it, but then again he was far too comfortable to move right now. Hagane decided to just leave it there and deal with the consequences when she was awake.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hail~Matthew on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 am

After Rika passed out, she was dead to the world. She didnt know what was going on. She remembered being caught and then everything faded into a dream.~~~ She dreamed about the first day she became a jounin. This was also the day she met her ex fiance Nagato. He was already a jounin and was the first to congratulate her other than the Hokage. He moved to her side and spoke to her in a soft, warm voice that entranced her. He took her to the dango shop and they ordered some dumplings. After a little small talk, they passed little flirts back and forth and found out alot about each other. Rika had completely opened up to him on the first date and told him everything about herself. Anything that he wanted to know, Rika had melted and told him. She found out a little about him too, but most of it was lies. He fabricated everything he ever was to get close to her so he could destroy her later. They progressed quickly and before Rika knew what was going on they were kissing. Rika had never felt this way before. She had no clue what was going on. She just knew she never wanted this date to end. She watched herself kiss Nagato again and the dream faded as she started to wake up.~~~ Her vision was blurry when she started to open her eyes. The man that she met earlier was sitting on the floor next to her and she was laying on a couch in someone's house. She moved her head away from his and noticed their faces were extremely close. She could have moved just a slight bit forward and her lips would have touched his. Rika's face turned immedeatly red and she was left wondering what she was thinking about. Why am i thinking about kissing this guy? I barely even know him, although he did help me. I still shouldnt be thinking like this. Rika sat up a little and tried not to move her wounded leg. She looked down at it and her face turned bright red again. Her entire pants leg was cut off and you could see her panties from almost anywhere in the room. She quickly turned to him and smacked him on the head with the palm of her hand. "Why did you destroy my pants? And where am I?" she said in a hissy. She didnt really mind that much, she was just embarassed. He woke up when she hit him on the head and she wondered if he would be mad. She really didnt hit him hard, and she didnt mean much by it. She waited for him to respond and her face was still a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:40 am

Hagane was having the most pleasant dream. It was midday and it was snowing. It wasn’t cold though, the weather was actually quite warm and pleasant. The snow that was falling touched him lightly on his skin as he stood there in a big open field. The snow felt good, it was warm and comfortable. Hagane was playing with some kids. They where making snow angles and having a snowball fight. He lay on the ground and outstretched his arms and legs; he began to move them in and out making the shape of an angel in the snow covered grass. Hagane heard one of the children yell out “SNOWBALL FIGHT!” So he quickly jumped up from the ground. He leapt up with great speed. His feet hit the ground and he felt something thud at the back of his head. Rika had just smacked him in the back of the head. "Why did you destroy my pants? And where am I?"Hagane was still a little delusional from the dream and he yelled out “Damnit I didn’t even know we started NO FAIR!” He was looking right at Rika, and he was rather confused. “Umm… I’m not crazy.” He began to chuckle to himself quietly hoping that she didn’t think he was a maniac. He looked quickly at her and noticed just how much of her pants he had removed. “Those look nice, so is purple your favorite color? I like the bunny” He realized he was about to be struck again, but he didn’t regret what he had said. He thought it was cute when she blushed. “The red suites your face princess.” He stuck his tongue out at her and began to laugh hysterically. “The answer to your question is that you are in my place… you where just too cute to leave in that sleazy tavern” Hagane began to laugh again and he wondered how she would take all of this.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Rika looked down on the man that had saved her. She was laying on the couch watching him and wondering what he could be dreaming about. He was mumbling softly in his sleep and she could tell that it had somthing to do with a snowball fight by the small words he was uttering. It seemed to be a happy dream because a smile spread across his face. For some reason this smile was entracing to her. She fought off the urge to get closer to him, and looked down. After she struck him and asked him the question, he started to get up. The blow she gave him wasnt hard enough to hurt, just enough to wake him up. He was still enraptured in his dream and yelled“Damnit I didn’t even know we started NO FAIR!” This must have been more about the dream. She ignored the outburst and looked into his eyes. She must have been slightly less serious looking than she thought because he added “Umm… I’m not crazy.” She didnt think he was crazy and laughed quickly that her look had brought him to that conclusion. Then his eyes trailed from hers and looked down her body. Rika's face turned bright red as he looked at her panties. “Those look nice, so is purple your favorite color? I like the bunny” He was refering to her panties and her face turned even brighter red. She had never been more embarassed in her life. She didnt really know how to react so she lightly punched him in the side of the head. The blow wouldnt even hurt. She didnt put much behind it and from the angle she was punching, it was surprising the blow landed at all. He smiled and seemed pleased with his ability to make her blush so often and easily. He laughed softly again and told her, “The red suites your face princess.” this made her even more embarassed. However, she didnt try to move her leg. She knew it was closed with stiches by the way it felt and didnt want to open the wound again. He stuck his tongue out at her and began to laugh again. “The answer to your question is that you are in my place… you where just too cute to leave in that sleazy tavern” She loved the way his voice sounded and she smiled when he called her cute. It had been a long time since somone took the time and cared much about Rika. This realization struck her pretty hard. Her head was hurting pretty bad from the hangover and it didnt take much. She started crying. The tears made their little trails down her face and started to drip, one drop at a time, off her cheeks. She didnt want to cry, but once it started it was extremely hard to stop. She cried for a minute and wished she had somone to lay her head on and continue to cry, but it had been a long time since somone like that had been in her life. She didnt know if it was even going to happen again in her lifetime. If this man could even be just a friend to her, then maybe Rika's life could start changing for the better. She continued to cry to herself and maybe he could comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

The laughing came to an abrupt halt when Hagane seen that tears where rolling down Rika beautiful cheeks, wetting the couch and causing her amazing green eyes to turn slightly red. The site of this brought much sadness upon Hagane. The way she looked right now reminded him of the one person he had loved before he came to the leaf village. Hagane had long since dealt with that pain, but now he couldn’t help but reminisce about the night that made him want to change his life. He had loved her and she had forsaken him. Vowing to kill him for what he had done, killing their best friend and teammate. Hagane severed his emotional attachment to her and decided to move on with his life. If he stayed as a missing nin running around the country being chased by his former love Hagane would never find peace within himself. He needed to settle down, and so he did. He came to the fire country to forget his past, and it worked. Until now of course, when Rika was crying right in front of his eyes and he felt like there was nothing he could do to help. He felt powerless, just like before. Hagane didn’t know if he could save Rika, just like he how couldn’t save his teammate. That was a different time… get a grip of yourself Hagane. She needs your help stop being such a mope. Help her! Hagane snapped out of his moment of weakness and could still see that Rika was crying. She was lying on the couch propping herself up while not moving her legs. Apparently she didn’t want to tear the stitches, and that was a good thing. Hagane stood up from beside the chair, where he had been sitting down. He let out a sigh “I can’t have you crying now can I princess?” He sat next to Rika where she had been propped up. He was now sitting where her head was before, when she was passed out. Rika’s back was still to him and she was crying to herself. Hagane put his arms around her, pulling her close into him so that her head was now buried in his chest. He held her with one arm while he stroked her hair with the other. “Everything is going to be ok, I promise. Just talk to me, let me know how you are feeling. Let it out, there’s no one here but the two of us, don’t be afraid to vent. I really don’t mind.” He could see that he was still crying, the tears welling up in her eyes and then dampening his shirt. It was truly a painful site to see someone as beautiful as her weep so much. It was even more painful to not know the reason why either. He couldn’t stand not knowing any more. He pulled her away gently from his chest, she looked so sad. He moved his hand to the back of her head and the pulled her in closer. Hagane moved his head in ever so slightly as he drew her in closer and then he pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her lightly on the lips, hoping that this might stop the crying; if only for a moment. He wondered if she would be a bit startled by this. Hagane pulled into his chest again and began to embrace her. He rocked slightly in his arms hoping to calm her down. Hopefully now they could talk.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:08 am

The salty tears stung her eyes. They left long trails down her face and dripped down on the floor. This crying was good for her. It let her vent like she hadnt vented since the moment after she had killed him. She had always tried to remain strong in the eyes of those around her. After he was dead, Rika didnt have anything else. All she could do was focus on what she did and not look bad. This ignoring it turned out to be a bad idea. The emotional stress she was under built by the day. It just kept piling up over every day for the last few years. She was getting close to collapsing under the pressure, but she was a strong woman. Rika didnt want to lose to this and so she used what was available to her to stablize her condition. If she drank, then she could forget her worries for a while and get lost in dreams of the days when she was glued to Nagato all the time. She had loved him more than anything else in the world. If anyone but him had been the traitor then Rika would have killed them without remorse and would have continued her life as an anbu. But the traitor was the person that she couldnt handle it being. Rika cried for a few more seconds and Hagane came and sat where she had her head just a few minutes ago. She was laying down already and he put his arms around her. The warmth of Hagane comforted Rika immensly. She continued to cry for a few more minutes while he held her to his chest. “I can’t have you crying now can I princess?” he said as her buried her head closer to his chest. His voice was soothing to Rika. If he hadnt been here then Rika didnt know what she would have done. Crying alone isnt as emotionally healing as crying with somone who cares. Rika's crys became softer and he kept his arms around her.“Everything is going to be ok, I promise. Just talk to me, let me know how you are feeling. Let it out, there’s no one here but the two of us, don’t be afraid to vent. I really don’t mind.” he spoke again. One of his hands reached up into her hair and began stroking her hair. She was very comfortable and it made her want to tell him everything. Then he made a startling move. He moved slightly to the side and brought his lips lightly to hers. His kissed her softly and then pulled back away. Rika didnt really know what to think. She had stopped crying for the time being and she put her head back to his chest. "I guess after all the trouble iv caused you i owe you my story. Where should i start? Well a few years back when i first became a jounin i met a man named Nagato. If you have heard of him you know hes de....ad" she choked on the last word. "Well... he was my fiance. We dated for around 7 months and i was in love with him. We went almost everywhere together. I thought we were going to be together forever. We trained our squads together and became anbu together. We were the best assassin squad in konoha. We did missions for years until we got the mission that would end his life and mine as an anbu. We were sent to kill the leader of a rebel group of missing ninja in the sound village. We got there and did some recon. We made it to the rebel village and began the attack. I was killing rebels when i turned quickly to check on how my teammates were doing. Nagato was standing over them with their blood on his hands. I was immideatly in shock. I didnt know what to do. He started to come to me so he could finish me off. I went into self defense mode and attacked back. The next thing i knew i was crouched over his dead body with blood all over my hands. My eyes started burning and a huge pulse of power surged through me." Rika had stopped crying and activated her mangekyo sharingan. " These are the eyes of a cold hearted killer. Thats all I can ever be now." She put her head back down to his chest and started crying again.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 am

Hagane was happy she was sharing with him; it was good to share in his opinion. If people didn’t share their thoughts their brains would implode from all of the baggage. People get overloaded quite often and Hagane was all too familiar with the feeling. He was all alone for years with no one to talk to but himself, that kind of solitude can drive someone crazy. The same goes for Rika, being surrounded by all these people yet having no one close to her that she can confide in. Both situations were detrimental to a persons psyche, having no one to listen to you was like spending an eternity in solitary confinement. Horrible and silent with nothing to comfort you other than the walls that makes up your lonely prison. Day after day having the silence gnaws on your sanity, and then finally it breaks you and you do something rash. You do something that you can’t recover from, something that could ruin the rest of your life.

Rika began to tell the tale of her ex-fiancé; she told Hagane that the man was a Jounin of the village who went by the name of Nagato. Rika said he was dead, but she choked on the last word. Hagane instantly knew this was the reason she was so upset, hearing her choke on those last words made it all clear now. Something bad happened to the one she loved and she had felt responsible for it. As she chocked on the word Hagane pulled her closer he brushed the hair from her face and kissed her on the forehead, hoping to comfort her if only a little. He released his lips and then embraced her firmly; he wanted her to feel secure with him. She kept on divulging more and more of the story to Hagane, she told him of her and her fiancé’s life together. Of how they became Anbu and how they where praised in secrecy as the two most talented assassins of the village.

Hagane was not necessarily surprised by some of the story. He could tell from her tattoo on her right shoulder that she was once a member, if not a current member of the Anbu. The Anbu is group of elite ninja that focused on assassinations and reconnaissance for the village. To think Rika was apart of them and she was an Uchiha was quite a scary thought. Hagane came to the conclusion that she would be a very, very dangerous enemy. Rika had more saddening news to tell him however. She had killed her fiancé, during their last mission together. Apparently he had gone crazy and attacked her. She blacked out and she killed him. Again Hagane was not surprised in the slightest by this information; she seemed to be a quite skilled in the art of killing and was a character whom he would not like to get into a confrontation with. At least not a one on one conflict, the best way to deal with an Uchiha was to strike from behind. Doing this in a one on one would be extremely difficult due to their sharingan eyes. Jiro snapped out of his analysis for a moment. "These are the eyes of a cold hearted killer. Thats all I can ever be now." Hagane released her from his chest slightly and gazed into her eyes. The sharingan had changed and he did not know why, he could feel in the pit of his stomach though that this sharingan was truly a step above the rest. He could feel the power emanating from them. They where entrancing to Hagane, drawing him in and making him feel powerless in their presence. He quickly snapped out of this and focused himself more on her problems. She nuzzled back into his chest and he secured her again.

“Don’t talk like that princess; you can be so much more than that. I know just how you feel, when I was younger I left my village and I was pursed by the love of my life and one of out best friends. Both wanted me dead. I didn’t want to kill them; in fact I just wanted them to leave me alone. Seeing their faces brought so much pain upon my heart that it was to hard to bear. Even the memories I had of them where enough to bring me to my knees at anytime. I was truly a mess. Well they caught up to me one day and I was forced into a corner, not literally of course but figuratively. They had me and there was no way they would let me leave alive. My best friend charged at me and I had no other option, I detached myself emotionally and stabbed her very own kunai through her neck. I watched her bleed out on the ground in front of me and I couldn’t do anything to stop it, she was dead in seconds. My former love was on the ground crying her eyes out screaming at me, blaming me for all of the trouble they had incurred. She didn’t even know the real reason I left the village and I wasn’t about to tell her. It would only bring more sadness upon her shattered frame. That was the worst day of my life, and after it I knew I needed to change. So I moved here to the lead village to start fresh. Before moving though I was faced with a similar problem. I too could only see myself as a hapless murderer and a villain. I was killing myself slowly with antagonism, everyday I would think negatively on life and I would think about removing myself from it. Suicide didn’t seem like such a bad option for me. I had attempted to kill myself multiple times before coming to the leaf. Each time though I couldn’t follow through with it. I was a wandering mess; it wasn’t until I met the previous Hokage here, that I had decided my life held no purpose. He gave me purpose, and that purpose healed me. It was now my duty to protect the village and help all of its inhabitants. I may be shunned by some for once being a missing nin, but I don’t care. It is not my job to be liked it is my job to help and serve these people. That is what helped me. So I am going to help you” Hagane paused for a moment and moved his head closer to her ears and in a whisper he said. “The purpose I give to you is to stop these tears and show me that beautiful smile of yours princess; lighten up the village with your smile and you will see what kind of benevolence it creates. You would be surprised at how much having someone smile can change your day. Watching as they enjoy life and take pleasure in what they do everyday, seeing them dutifully perform their daily tasks and take happiness in it. It’s truly a sight that warms my heart. Life is far too short for a beautiful woman such as yourself to frown so much.”

Hagane didn’t know how Rika would take these words, but he had hoped that they were of some use to her. He wanted nothing more now than to see her happy again. He felt as if it was his duty to make her happy, he would share his love with her if she would only accept it. It was ultimately her choice as to whether or not she cheered up, but Hagane could definitely help the process. “I’ll tell ya what princess, I’ll make a pact with you. For every day that you smile for me I’ll do something nice for you. How does that sound? I’ll even let you choose what the nice thing will be. It can be anything, whatever your precious heart desires. Sound good to you?” He hoped he was getting through to her if only a little bit. She had opened up to him and he had opened up to her. Hagane had felt like he and Rika had grown close, even though they had only known each other for the better half of a day and a lot of that time she was passed out. However, Hagane still felt a connection to Rika. Perhaps it was because they had experienced a similar past or perhaps the two were fated to be together. Whatever the connection was Hagane could feel it clearly, and he wondered if Rika could as well. He gazed down at Rika who was still wrapped up in his arms and he pulled her onto his lap. Hagane was gentle however so that the wound on her thigh did not open. When he pulled her onto his lap they where now face to face and Hagane was looking for her answer to his questions. He was gazing into her beautiful green eyes just biding his time, awaiting the response to come.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 am

After finishing her story the sobs stopped and she didnt shutter anymore. Rika was enjoying the closness and the strange feeling of bonding that she and Hagane were experiencing. Her head stayed in his chest as small tears still ran down her face. This was indeed a very good step for Rika. She felt herself already start to heal. This healing would take a while still, but before it was just getting worse and worse. Now that she had somone to open up to she could vent and maybe she could smile again. Hagane slid her into his lap and she didnt resist. She felt like being closer to him, and she trusted him to move her without reopening her wound. After all, he seemed well versed in medical ways. She put her head to his chest, and he started talking.

“Don’t talk like that princess; you can be so much more than that. I know just how you feel, when I was younger I left my village and I was pursed by the love of my life and one of out best friends. Both wanted me dead. I didn’t want to kill them; in fact I just wanted them to leave me alone. Seeing their faces brought so much pain upon my heart that it was to hard to bear. Even the memories I had of them where enough to bring me to my knees at anytime. I was truly a mess. Well they caught up to me one day and I was forced into a corner, not literally of course but figuratively. They had me and there was no way they would let me leave alive. My best friend charged at me and I had no other option, I detached myself emotionally and stabbed her very own kunai through her neck. I watched her bleed out on the ground in front of me and I couldn’t do anything to stop it, she was dead in seconds. My former love was on the ground crying her eyes out screaming at me, blaming me for all of the trouble they had incurred. She didn’t even know the real reason I left the village and I wasn’t about to tell her. It would only bring more sadness upon her shattered frame. That was the worst day of my life, and after it I knew I needed to change. So I moved here to the lead village to start fresh. Before moving though I was faced with a similar problem. I too could only see myself as a hapless murderer and a villain. I was killing myself slowly with antagonism, everyday I would think negatively on life and I would think about removing myself from it. Suicide didn’t seem like such a bad option for me. I had attempted to kill myself multiple times before coming to the leaf. Each time though I couldn’t follow through with it. I was a wandering mess; it wasn’t until I met the previous Hokage here, that I had decided my life held no purpose. He gave me purpose, and that purpose healed me. It was now my duty to protect the village and help all of its inhabitants. I may be shunned by some for once being a missing nin, but I don’t care. It is not my job to be liked it is my job to help and serve these people. That is what helped me. So I am going to help you.The purpose I give to you is to stop these tears and show me that beautiful smile of yours princess; lighten up the village with your smile and you will see what kind of benevolence it creates. You would be surprised at how much having someone smile can change your day. Watching as they enjoy life and take pleasure in what they do everyday, seeing them dutifully perform their daily tasks and take happiness in it. It’s truly a sight that warms my heart. Life is far too short for a beautiful woman such as yourself to frown so much.”

After he was finished Rika looked up at him. She moved up and kissed him lightly on the lips. She enjoyed it for the second it was there and then she looked back down and just sat there, enjoying his warmth. She moved her hands around and wrapped her arms around Hagane's body. She didnt know what was drawing her to get closer and closer to him, but she knew very well that she was opening herself up again. If she got rejected too quickly by this man then she might not recover. He looked into her eyes and spoke again. “I’ll tell ya what princess, I’ll make a pact with you. For every day that you smile for me I’ll do something nice for you. How does that sound? I’ll even let you choose what the nice thing will be. It can be anything, whatever your precious heart desires. Sound good to you?” This made Rika smiled. He was making deals with her. That must mean that he was planning on being a part of her life for a while to come. She flashed him a smile that she hadnt been able to use for years. She kissed him again, but held it quite a bit longer this time. She even liked his taste. She blushed because she was thinking such wierd things, but shrugged it off. "Deal. Il show you a smile and you have to be my slave. sounds good to me." she laughed lightly and moved her arms back into her lap. "I need to go check on the repairs to my house. Do you mind wrapping my leg? I need to be able to walk there." Truely Rika didnt need to be walking at all. She was still wounded pretty badly and should be carried or locked down in bedrest for a while. Rika couldnt be kept down easily though so it would be hundreds of times easier to just go along with her. She moved off his lap and waited to see if he would start wrapping her leg.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 am

Hagane finished his little speech and was staring into Rika’s eyes; she moved forward and gave him a peck on the lips. So she likes to kiss me eh, well that’s good I suppose. I liked kissing her too, she has the softest most perfect lips in this world. Hagane wiped the tears from her face after she kissed him. “Such a pretty face shouldn’t be tarnished by something as saddening as tears.” After he wiped her tears away she embraced him, this time wrapping her arm around him she pulled him into herself. Hagane was not against this at all. He held her back just as tightly, the connection between the two was strengthening. Hagane was beginning to feel extremely close to her, he felt a happiness that he had not felt in a long time. Not since the last time he was in love. Was Hagane in love? He didn’t know if he could handle it. What if it turned out like last time. What if he hurt her too? No, I need to stop thinking this way. That was the past and I am over it. This feeling is undoubtedly love, there’s no other way I can describe it… every time I look at her I feel so much happiness and warmth inside. I feel like I could take on the world every time she smiles and every time she laughs. Just looking into her beautiful green eyes is enough to make me melt away, I feel like I would do anything for her. Anything to keep her happy. Hagane kept her close to him, he did not want to let go of Rika, she was now precious to him. She was now another reason he lived, she gave him purpose. She was his motivation from now on, not the village, not anyone else. He lived solely for her. He knew it was wrong to attach himself so quickly to someone, but he didn’t care. Rika was worth it and he would make her see that. Both in himself and in her, he made a pact with Rika. She flashed him a smile that blew him away, he couldn’t think straight. He was drunk not from the sake earlier but from love, it made him feel fuzzy and happy. His focus was lost and he was in total ecstasy right now, before he knew it she was kissing him again. This time it wasn’t a peck either, it as a long kiss. A passionate kiss, Hagane was so intoxicated by kiss that he had completely lost all of his bearings. His mind was wandering off into some very, very good places. So many pleasant images where floating around in his dazed skull right now. And who says too much of a good thing can be bad for ya, I could do this for the rest of my pleasant life. He was in a cloud of good emotions right now and he did not feel like floating down to the earth any time soon. He had almost forgotten what was going on, when she spoke again. This time with some enthusiasm and humor in her voice, it was truly amazing hearing happiness escape her lips. "Deal. Il show you a smile and you have to be my slave. sounds good to me." Hagane was a caught off guard by this. “Really now, your wish is my command then I suppose” Hagane finished his reply off with another passionate kiss on her lips. He released her and stared lovingly into her eyes."I need to go check on the repairs to my house. Do you mind wrapping my leg? I need to be able to walk there He watched as she hopped up off of his lap and stood up, pointing to her leg asking him to wrap it for her. Hagane almost broke out into laughter, but he contained himself. “You really think I’m going to let you leave here without your pants being fixed first. You’ll have people calling you bunny in no time at all.” Hagane let out a chuckle as he finished his statement he stood up and walked over to his desk again. He opened the other drawer and pulled out some tape and a lot of cloth. He pulled out a kunai from his pack and began to cut the cloth into long strips. He walked back over to Rika who was still standing there awaiting her leg to be taken care of. “Of course I am going to fix up your leg princess, can’t have you bloodying up the place. Can I?” He began to wrap the cloth around here wounded leg firmly but not too tight. He didn’t want to completely cut off the circulation. Then he taped it so that the cloth would not move while she had to move around the place. He knew the wound would heal fast as long as he kept on taking care of it regularly. He finished up wrapping the leg and then kissed her thigh where the wound was. “There we go, all better princess. Ohh and like hell I’m gonna let you walk. You’re a special patient, you get perks.” Hagane finished talking and then began to stand up. On the way up he placed both of his hands behind Rika, one behind the legs and the other behind her back. He lifted her off her feet and stood up completely. He had Rika more or less curled up into his arms and she seemed to be enjoying herself. She planted a kiss on her forehead and then turned around towards the door. He was careful in moving her, even though he took care of the wound Hagane wanted to be careful of it. If it opened again he would have to repeat the whole process. He didn’t mind but Rika might, he made the assumption that she didn’t like to have surgery. Like most other people. He carefully walked to the door and opened it with the hand behind her back. It was noon outside and the brisk air gave him a slight chill. Maybe I should have grabbed something to keep us warm. Too late now, might as well make do with what we have. I’m sure we’ll be just fine. Hagane stepped outside with being ever so careful with Rika. Sooo, what if your house isn’t all fixed up, where are you going to stay tonight Princess? There’s always my place. A roguish grin came across Hagane’s face and he chuckled lightly to himself as they walked into village.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 am

Topic closed =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}   A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Special Kind of Friend {Private, FA and Me}
Page 1 of 1