Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Release of Metal!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:59 am

Name: Iron Cut
Type: Taijutsu/Secret Clan Technique
Element: N/A (Metal)
Description: Airon Kai is a Taijustu technique utilized by the Tankou Clan. By touching a piece of metal, the clan member can absorb the metal through them and enhance their abilities. Using this enhancement, they first run up to an enemy or just get close to them. Then, they focus their strength and force into a hand and curl it into a fist, with left-most knuckle pointing higher than the rest. Then, the clan member swings their fist towards the opponent, perferbly the lower jaw, like an uppercut. The amount of force can deeply break the jaw or even cause them to fall to the ground.

Link: (When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check)
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 am

This would most definetely be a kkg ability.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Pat wrote:
This would most definetely be a kkg ability.
His clan can absorb metal.

How long does this last? How big does the metal object have to be to cover your fist e.g would a simple kunai suffice or would you need something more?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Well, now, that would explain it xDD *cough cough* I mean, um, you uh, past my test Ulkira.. I was um... seeing if you would.... um, uh, notice that >.> xPPP

My queston is can you absorb ANY metal, such as that on special swords/weapons. My other question is how fast you can do this, and from which part of your body. If someone wraps you in wire, can you just absorb it?
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 am

Quote :
How long does this last? How big does the metal object have to be to cover your fist e.g would a simple kunai suffice or would you need something more?

There is a specific size that he needs in order for him to absorb the metal which would be like a katana or longsword but the important thing is that he at least absorbs it into his hand. So yes, something with a similiar size to a kunai or a shuriken would cover his hand. Anything smaller than that would just cover some of his fingers. How long it lasts? Depending on the type of metal, however long they want to as long as they have some chakra left. However if it's made of iron, I guess twenty posts including the ones others have made.

Quote :
My queston is can you absorb ANY metal, such as that on special swords/weapons. My other question is how fast you can do this, and from which part of your body. If someone wraps you in wire, can you just absorb it?

Yes, he can absorb ANY metal, with the risk of possessing a side effect to it if any kind of these special swords or weapons have any such as poison or if it has a "living mind" I would feel pain. I don't think they would inherit that weapon's abilities of course, just its metallic structure and the strength of it. How fast i can do this? I guess it would be 0.75 of a second to two seconds after they touch a metallic item. Whatever body part is touching it, they'll be able to absorb the metal. If someone wraps wire around me, wire would be thinner than a katana and so either my entire chest would absorb the metal or just one of my arms absorbing from shoulder to elbow only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Release of Metal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Metal!   Release of Metal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Release of Metal!
Page 1 of 1