Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper

Go down 
+15
Jiro
Tahji
Shiko
Jsalos
Roxas Raikou
Senkou
~Deadwood Zen~
Adam
Robin
Saturos
Renjiro Senju
DarkChaosPriestess
Shizu Shi
Pendo
Python
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should I make a monthly US newspaper?
Yes
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 21 ]
No
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Stop with these damn polls!
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Your a nerd
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mabey
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
I don't care
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:49 am

I'm gonna be honest. I find it offensive that you state that I'm too busy for what I want to do. I do not want my own column. I want to make sure I see everything that goes in there before hand and contribute with my own article every now and then. I don't want anybody getting their own column.

Please don't tell me what I am too busy for.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 am

4 people out of semi-400 members isn't exactly every member, Adam...

It's 1/100 of the site, which is not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 am

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. And why don't you want anybody getting their own column? There are going to be roles that I assign to people so that finding information is faster and easier. I tell you what, Adam. Let's get the first issue of our newspaper out. If you don't like the way I handle it, step in. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 pm

He just wants to review your information to make sure its all legit etc. Le the head admin do his job monty.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 pm

And I've said I'm cool with that...Don't worry guys. Me and Adam have and are working everything out on a private chat box. =] Just post if you want the job.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

My opinion.

There should be a personal comments (like pendo said, but publicly used. like the board asks a question and the users send it to the board for further publishing)

whats happening section.

news section

welcome section

congratulation section

and people should work in groups with at least

2 reporters
2 authors
2 editors
2 publishers
1 admin

about the personal column i think only the shinobi of the month should do that.

Off topic thingy : weren't you going to leave?

also add me!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing what develops from this. You might want to set yourself some deadlines for contributions, assembly etc. I fear that if people arent probably motivated to hit them is might a an administrative mess to assemble
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 pm

I'm here to stay, Tahji. This is like crack to me. =]
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Stop with these damn polls! D< Lmfao
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:27 am

lol you know you love them Meddy
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:03 am

I don't want an assigned topic/partner or anything.
I want to be able to freely express my opinion without limitation besides the rules and Adam. ._.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 am

I have not read the giant dispute, but i say this is a good idea. Especially for those who have been inactive and want to catch up. Also for the unapproved members who want to see how US is, and how the characters use US.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:21 am

regarding to another game i played, you should add where people could submit questions and we answer and publish the ones we think are good. and then we give sneak previews on US updates (If Adam or other staffs would like to tell us) and then we give a question each month and see what is other people's opinion to it.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 am

But yeah. I just don't want a partner, I want my own coolio column. ><
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 am

pendo, just make it public. its not fair for others. im thinking that the Shinobi of the Month could make a personal column
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:49 am

It is fair, I was chosen as part of the staff and guaranteed my own column.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:11 am

assign me a job please also i can make a template if you want, would you like it printable?
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 am

i would've had made it better, but just to show what i can do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 am

o-o wow that im a way looks good how the newspaper could look like
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 am

Just so you know... there will be multiple pages of the newspaper. o.O

But anyways, I can't get paint.net so I can't do the template. xD I like Tahji's a little though.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 am

i know, i didn't have time. made it in 5 min, paint.net doesn't allow me to copy and paste the words so i had to type it
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am

Easyest thing to do is use microsft word and the screenshot it and then host the images via photobucket lol.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm

also why cant you get paint.net? also you dont need paint.net to make a template, just use paint or Microsoft word.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:58 pm

We're just waiting on a Newspaper area to be set up by Adam so that we can get this under way
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 pm

so i'm i enrolled in a job?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next