Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper

Go down 
+15
Jiro
Tahji
Shiko
Jsalos
Roxas Raikou
Senkou
~Deadwood Zen~
Adam
Robin
Saturos
Renjiro Senju
DarkChaosPriestess
Shizu Shi
Pendo
Python
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should I make a monthly US newspaper?
Yes
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_lcap58%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 21 ]
No
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Stop with these damn polls!
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Your a nerd
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mabey
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
I don't care
Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm

paint.net is the best to use for any purpose such as this xD, and I can't because I have Windows ME, which is not compatible.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Roxas Raikou wrote:
It is fair, I was chosen as part of the staff and guaranteed my own column.

I don't like you sounding like your above everybody else. Chances are you will receive a column, but saying you are guaranteed one? No. This is why I don't want anybody to actually have their own column and/or article. It just causes conflict.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

ya. i disagree with personal columns too. doesn't seem fair to some people.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Adam wrote:
Roxas Raikou wrote:
It is fair, I was chosen as part of the staff and guaranteed my own column.

I don't like you sounding like your above everybody else. Chances are you will receive a column, but saying you are guaranteed one? No. This is why I don't want anybody to actually have their own column and/or article. It just causes conflict.

I don't mean to sonud like I'm above everyone else, I'm just trying to explain that it wouldn't be fair for me to be told I can have a column, then not get one. >.<
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Would it be impossible to try to mash out something by Christmas or New Year's? :3
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 pm

STOP THE PRESSES! =] always wanted to say that.... we need to gather information now. just gather what you can on what you can, as much as you can. when we get the section up and running, we'll compile all of our info and get this bad boy made!
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 am

I would like to write about the death of Monty.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 am

You need to get permission with all involved in the topic and you have mine.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:17 am

How about my death and my formation of Genins to bring down the Konoha?
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 am

That was a LONG time ago, Shiko. If you did something now, it may get into the paper.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:11 pm

so im i enrolled in a job?
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 am

Yes, Tahji. get your Xfire account and give me your username
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am

tahji.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzyboots
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fuzzyboots

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 am

So this is the first time I have even heard anything about a US Newspaper. First let me say this, I believe this is an awesome idea for many reasons. First, the unregistered users will be able to read up on what is going on, and see how the site works. Second, the inactive members who come back will have a way of catching up and getting themselves back into the game so to speak. Those are the main two, but a few more that are not as important.

However believe me when I say you have a difficult time ahead of you. Anytime a newspaper, magazine, pamphlet, anything article based is published, there are always going to be conflicts along the way. I was editor of my high school newspaper for 3 years and editor of my college newspaper for a year but then I dropped out, but anyways. Listen very carefully, no matter how hard you to try being unbiased, human emotions will always flare, and at some point personal views are going to be posted through the editorials and whatnot. This will upset someone along the way, no matter how hard you try not to. All I can say is this, deal with it as it comes, be adults about it, give thanks where necessary, and always take responsibility for your actions. Do this, and this idea will flourish. It will succeed only if YOU the staff want it to succeed. In the words of Forest Gump “That’s all I have to say about that.”
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 am

I think that this is a great idea. Although I do not want to join, I have some suggestions that you may or may not consider, it's up to you;

A fan-art section where people can show off their work,

A jokes page,

Horoscopes, even though their kinda lame,

Significant battles that are taking place or have already happened and are worth noting,

Awards etc.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 pm

awards already at least we are trying to get them. battles already (fuzzy!) fan art, i suggested that before not here though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper   Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Shinobi Newspaper
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4